A place to share your sexy stories
We are in the Chandler AZ area. My wife is 18yo, petite Asian with great legs and ass. I like to dress her in High Heels and the shortest mini skirts she can possibly wear in public. That basically means they don't show her ass unless she bends over. We often go out in public and see how many men gawk at her legs but want to take it a step further. We've been trying to think of a place where she can give horny guys a much closer and longer view up her skirt, all the while keeping it discreet. She will pretend she doesn't know anyone is looking. If this works out, I will tell you a time and place she will be in her little micro skirt. Once she knows she has an admirer in the quite corner of the library among the rows of book shelves, she will squat down viewing books on the bottom shelf so that you can be on the opposite side of the shelf, look through and peek up her skirt. She will also let you get behind her a few feet away and she will bend over while keep her legs straight to give you a full up skirt view.
Keep in mind, I will be present but will be watching from a slight distance as I enjoy what she is doing as well.
Any interested men can email us at "ten_gin_martini@yahoo.com". We do want to see pics as she likes to show to clean, attractive men only. Prefer age 30 and over. We would like to keep this activity close to the Chandler area. Open to suggestion on which libraries have the most discreet non busy areas, foot stools, tables with chairs in a quiet corner etc. If you have an idea of another place besides a library we can do this? We are open to suggestions.
I must be the unluckiest guy on earth! Why can't this stuff happen near my location. Lordy, lordy! I would be more than willing to be your discreet audience. Anytime, anyplace. Good idea about the library. We have a perfect setting to do this in my local library. I should broaden my horizons and move away from my more conservative environment.
Enjoy your adventures!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment