A place to share your sexy stories
cool, let us know what days
we met with another couple saturday night and the subject of a st paddy's day M+G came up. it is on the 17th of march. we could plan one for saturday the 16th. let me know what you think

the last one was 2009, oh what a night! and it's the one that got us in trouble :shock:
Attachments
004BO-F+F RH.jpg
004BO-F+F RH.jpg (45.94 KiB) Viewed 56769 times
054BO-F+F RH.jpg
054BO-F+F RH.jpg (30.37 KiB) Viewed 56769 times
065BO-F+F RH.jpg
065BO-F+F RH.jpg (37.68 KiB) Viewed 56769 times
Good Day everyone.
Am new to the site and the ball game :) but energetic as a bunny on crack.
I live in SanFran but frequent Vegas. Headed there in June for the biggest Festival called EDC. That aside, I am 29 and positive spirited. Hoping to make some good friends for great laughs and fun memories.
NudeCouple wrote:We are from SoCal and new to this site. Now that the warm weather is back we have plans to be in PS in the middle of the month. Anything going on?
we live here, what do you like doing,
I am new to San Diego and was wondering where a guy would look to see some beautiful ladies like the ones on this thread. I SWEAR I ALWAYS have my eyes open and head on a swivel but I never see women who enjoy showing off, especially women like to two fine looking women like yourselves...DT10 and Donna...I have been a VW member for years and took a break for awhile. I have seen some GREAT pics of DT in the past!!!
Hello from the coast between San Diego and Santa Cruz! It looks like a ton of views into this post, but very few people posting in response.
I am impressed with the few enthusiastic members here, but wonder why so many are so shy?
Happy Spring everyone! Glad to raise my hand for roll call :)
ordual2012 wrote:I am new to San Diego and was wondering where a guy would look to see some beautiful ladies like the ones on this thread. I SWEAR I ALWAYS have my eyes open and head on a swivel but I never see women who enjoy showing off, especially women like to two fine looking women like yourselves...DT10 and Donna...I have been a VW member for years and took a break for awhile. I have seen some GREAT pics of DT in the past!!!
thanks, all of the wife's contris are still in wiki, do a search for NSS

and you are very right about the amount of girls showing, they are few are far between, but love the ones that do show
AppreciativeGuy wrote:Hello from the coast between San Diego and Santa Cruz! It looks like a ton of views into this post, but very few people posting in response.
I am impressed with the few enthusiastic members here, but wonder why so many are so shy?
Happy Spring everyone! Glad to raise my hand for roll call :)
me thinks there are a bunch of guys out there with prudish wives that would castrate them if caught posting or even looking at someone else's boob.
Pixellator wrote:Not really back from the dead, but might get Mrs. Pix's fine bare ass to the Fourth of July party.
PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how goes it? i saw a message from you not too long ago and then couldn't find it again, post away my good man :)

hope you can make it to M+D's be good to see you and mrs pix
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment