Exhibitionists meet here!
By Elisa
I used to post here as Jennifer and a few years ago as Elisa, not Jennifer. Are any of my old friends still around?
By Elisa
Here's a reminder of what I look like
Attachments
This is me on a vacation in Arizona
This is me on a vacation in Arizona
Sonoran Desert.jpg (971.01 KiB) Viewed 8634 times
By FastFive
Can't say that I remember you.... but damn, you have to post more. :D
By Elisa
So nice of you to say. Most of my full posts and the forum play that I did took place before you joined. But I did post a lot of single pics in 2013, so maybe you know me from there. If you do a search for me, you'll see a lot of them under "Elisa, not Jennifer". I'm guessing you're the photographer and not the model in your pic? Kiss, Elisa
By Elisa
Thank you, Fast Five. I don't know if it's OK to post here, but here's the other side....
Attachments
OK...it's time.jpg
OK...it's time.jpg (488.79 KiB) Viewed 8526 times
By FastFive
Perfectly OK to post that here as far as I'm concerned. :mrgreen:

Lovely pic.

If you're planning on hanging out around here more often you'll find we all tend to play in the Town Hall thread in the Private Shots section. 8-)
By Elisa
Thanks for the info. Not sure that I am, since I'm not likely to start posting again and I don't think it would be all that appropriate for me to barge in. But it's good to know. Kiss, Elisa
By Elisa
Well... guess they're all gone and not much interest...so as Jim Morrison said... I guess this is The End.... Kisses to all.
Attachments
open for pleasure....jpg
open for pleasure....jpg (235.95 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
butt of course....jpg
butt of course....jpg (455.36 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
By Thumper
Hi Elisa

I posted a response to you at the COFF Town Hall in the Private Shots forum. It was long, and I won't repeat it all here, but it largely explained why you may feel you are getting slow responses.

Personally, I think this forum needs more brave and sexy ladies like you, and I would ask that you stick around and have some patience.

Oh, and at the risk of sounding less than gentlemanly...you have got a GREAT ass!
By Merlin52
A lot of people have left, and forum activity is not what it used to be. Also your shots are anonymous. While there may be people who studied your butt extensively, faces are probably still more recognizable. :) Some of the old people are still around.
By Solstice2006
Baby please don't go.........While I'd love to see your face I could easily be content to see everything else your willing to share with us !
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]