Exhibitionists meet here!
By WJLJAR
IMG_5687.JPG
IMG_5687.JPG (575.54 KiB) Viewed 6288 times
Google Hangouts has a great, easy platform and the video quality is fantastic.
We are a fun loving couple. She enjoys being watched. It can be lots of fun.
There are games we could play or you can just tell her what you want her to do. Likewise, if you enjoy being watched - He is much more of the voyeur type.

Let us know! Friday and Saturday nights are usually good for us. After a few drinks out somewhere, she is often raring to go!
By stillwater33
When my GF and I get together - about once a month because of distance - she is always very horny and has let me in the past leave hotel curtains open while we get naked and have fun. She would likely go for the 1 to 1 webcam. We will be together June 10-11-12.
Even before that,I can get on cam just to show you I am real and a good guy. Let me know how to find you and how to connect.
By Leo96
Oh well seems like i am the only guy in this thread who is currently single. But i wont mind sharing some hotness and may be changing a few underwears during the time lol. Let me know if you guys pity me enough lol :D
By stillwater33
My GF will be visiting me tomorrow (Monday) and I know I can get her to tune in to watch you guys, but since it's a Monday, you two may not be able to get on cam. She may stay over on Tuesday night also, but she is in town for a conference. She won't be with me over a weekend until June 9-10-11.
Let me know your availability the next couple of nights, and also that weekend in June. I hope we connect! Your gal looks very hot! Great pictures!
We would LOVE to watch her get naked on cam! We will be a very appreciative audience. I can promise at least one of us (me) will get naked too! Maybe both of us, if I get her nice and horny. She really gets excited when I tell her how much I enjoy pleasing her orally. That may get her clothes off on cam for the two of you! I'm attaching her picture. She's a lot of fun. And very sexy.
Attachments
IMG_3070.JPG
IMG_3070.JPG (166.78 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]