Exhibitionists meet here!
By Solstice2006
Just got home from a short trip to Beale St in Memphis . Wife and I stayed at a hotel a block off Beale St so we could walk there easily . Our hotel room was a curved room over the corner entrance with a wrap around balcony looking across the intersection at a Hooters restaurant .
We were out on Beale enjoying all the bars and great Blues music in one with some people we'd just met when my wife suggested ( another story in itself ) we head back to our room so she could suck me off out on our rooms balcony !
Well I didn't want to disappoint her :lol: so off we went after saying goodnight to our new friends .

We selected a spot that was only partially lighted on the balcony and she pulled up one of the chairs that were out there and I said I'd stand kind of sideways in front of her putting everything at the level it needed to be . We figured that the railing around the balcony would block some of the view so as to avoid being too public . Didn't want to have a visit from the cops or anything .

Beautiful night about 70 degrees out with her talented lips wrapped around my cock while we enjoyed the sounds of the blues . Light traffic and some people walking up and down the street and a handful of people sitting at outside tables over at Hooters . About 20 minutes or so later , after she'd swallowed my spunk , we returned to the room for the evening . Wow , what a perfect way to enjoy Memphis !

If anyone's interested I'll tell more of what happened the next night when we stopped in at Hooters to watch a little of the first game of the World Series on a big screen .
By Solstice2006
As we were walking around the next day I looked up at the balcony and noticed that the view from street level was completely different than I'd thought while up there . I thought the crossbar of the railing would partially block the view . Boy was I wrong ! The view from below was completely wide open and had a very clear view of what we were doing . I mentioned this to her while we were passing and she said," It's not like anyone we know or have ever met would see it so who cares ".

I like her attitude !

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment