Exhibitionists meet here!
By nowear
My wife and I went on a "flashing trip" a few weeks ago. She flashes truckers on a semi-regular basis, and it was too long since we had been. But unfortunately it began to rain and we don't flash truckers in the rain. We are "Safety First" when it comes to flashing 80,000 lb. vehicles.

So I said to Shy Exhibitionist Wife "don't we need an oil change?" She immediately knew what I had in mind, as we had discussed it as a possibility, but it worked out even better than we suspected.

When we pulled into a "quick oil change" business, we were the only customers (which was a huge break). There was only one worker there, and he said the boss was sick, and he was there alone. He said he couldn't let us in the lobby (which had access to the office) since he was there alone. He had pulled several chairs out of the lobby, and had them along the left side of the bay we were in. We settled into a couple of the chairs. Shy Exhibitionist Wife was wearing a short sundress with nothing under it. As she went to sit down, she pulled the hem up high on her legs. Just from sitting beside her, I could see her pubic hair poking out. The attendant went down into the bay under the car. I was watching him as he glanced our way, and came to a complete stop. His eyes got huge as he looked at Shy Wife's overlarge lips. After a few seconds, he gathered himself and started draining the oil. Shy Wife started opening and closing her legs in a rhythmic fashion, getting wider with every time she moved. He couldn't help but stop and look again. He started screwing in our new filter.

Then I said loudly "Do we still have that brochure that told the locations of Cracker Barrels"? Shy Wife said "I'll go look". She then went to the passenger side of the car, opened the door, pulled the hem of her dress up very high on her thighs, and squatted facing the bay, as she pretended to have trouble finding the brochure in the side pocket of the door.

As I watched, I saw the attendant move a "trouble light" from the front of the car to a few inches from Shy Wife's crotch. She said later that she could feel the heat from the light. She heard a click, and glanced down to see the attendant taking cell phone pics of her luscious lips. Her lips do this charming thing when she's super aroused... they begin to spread all on their own. As he took pics from inches away from her pussy, she felt her lips begin to spread. She looked down, and saw she had a strand of her girl goo dripping from her lips. I hope for his sake that he got a photo of THAT.

Now she was getting tired from stooping, so she "found" the brochure, and stood up and came back to sit beside me (though she STILL was sitting with her legs spread, and had that trail of goo running down her leg). We made as if we were picking out a Cracker Barrel, and in a couple of minutes, the attendant took one last look, and then came back up from the bay, filled the oil and took our money. He wouldn't look Shy Wife in the eye.

When we left, and got on the interstate, Shy Wife laid her seat back and started rubbing. She came in record time. She didn't stop until her 4th orgasm. She said that it really aroused her for her lips to spontaneously spread while he was taking pictures from inches away. Also, she was amazed at his boldness in moving the light to where it was only a few inches away from her.

Anyone else ever use an oil change for a flashing opportunity?
By AnonAnon
I change my own oil, so I only go in for lengthier repairs on my decades old car. My mechanic is an old-fashioned who likes simple things and my wife knows how to entertain him accordingly. The last time he worked on a the front suspension of my car, she wore a loose short dress without panties and worked at a table without a modesty panel in the shop for a few hours. She made it a point not to look at what he was looking at when he was under the car, but she told me she was well groomed. I assume he well aware of how she looks. He's a 70s guy and my wife's favorite is to give him a 70s style open shirt opportunity to check her out. She comfortable showing off and he's comfortable looking. The service is always great.
By sjd0404
I too try to do my own vehicle repairs. The one area that I am not at my best is body work. When I built Ginger her little red convertible, it needed paint. We went to several body shops and Ginger put her best assets forward. A one man shop, 70 y.o. guy was the only one to please Ginger. She got the whole car painted for a thousand dollars. He asked her if she would pose with one of his trucks. Told her you pick outfit.
100_0135.JPG
100_0135.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 9034 times
I
By AnonAnon
Great story. We were at the mechanic for a post-radiator fan replacement pickup yesterday. Dinner after, so she dressed for both. A light-colored slightly ribbed stretch sheath dress without underwear or jewelry. Very see through over the nipples and butt with a hint of landing strip shadow at the front, which wouldn't be as visible later in the evening. First words out of his mouth were, "I'd fuck you." My wife enjoyed that.
By Jocko64
Great stories, we never did an oil change but my wife has flashed many places. One of the absolute best was one time with another couple in the car (swap partners) my wife gets naked in front seat buddy and his wife in back and my wife gives me BJ on PA turnpike, his wife soon naked doing her hub same way. Gals stayed naked while he and both played with them, his wife getting in front mine in back climbing over seat. (bench seats) We come to PA toll booth, gals still naked but try to cover up, woman toll collector. We pay and go to Ohio line, pull up for ticket it is guy, woman not covering up now, my wife sitting behind me gave him good show! We drive about 25 miles, getting off, have to pay toll again, older guy taking money, wife gives good show along with buddies wife who handed him money over me. She asked him if he liked the view, he said yes and now my wife putting down window and asked him if he wanted to touch, he declined, said there was camera there. It was a crazy fun trip!
By AnonAnon
For a late night errand to the local grocery store, my wife decided she didn't want to change out of her house shirt, which is a loose low-cut see through piece in dark grey, and jeans. A friend of ours who runs the meat section is a fan of her tits and she figured we could get something to grill the following day while doing him a service. She's done dozens of such visits to the store, which are mildly thrilling and get her some fun looks in the check-out line. After all the above happened, we were walking back the car when a guy behind us called out. We turned around to see a guy with his dick in his hand. He was stroking it while staring at my wife's chest. My wife stared calmly at his dick for several seconds and then said, "Have fun," and we left.
By agingman73
This discussion topic brings back memories. I worked as a mechanic for many years and I can only say thanks to the husband's who give your wives permission to show some skin to mechanics. Believe me, in a hot and blue collar job it really made your day when you got any view. As a seasoned mechanic, I only worked about two years total at a oil change/repair shop that had the below ground pits. In the old days, we used the jack stand lifts to lift the car and the creeper roll boards to slide underneath so most women avoided standing over or around you. However, I will admit that those bays with the pits were great for peeking for this old man and the number one thing I learned was to never discount a scenario because it could change in a second.

I'll never forget one morning a well dressed probably mid 30's or so black man had pulled his white GMC SUV into the bay. I'll never forget it as he was a pharmaceutical sales rep. as we spoke briefly. He was getting a oil change and new tires and was at the computer stand just adjacent to the bay finalizing the services with our service lead as he was leaving the SUV with us for the day. I had gone down into the pit to start prep for the oil change and was not paying any attention to my surrounding until I looked up and saw a pair of legs and feet in flip flops now standing right near the front of the SUV. I moved closer to the front and still only saw legs.

Finally, I got near the front of the SUV and could now from behind a well built light brown skinned black lady with shoulder length brown and red hair standing next to the black man. What i also saw almost made me faint. The black lady was wearing a loose purple nightgown/shirt that stopped about mid thigh and from my view (behind her and below her) I could see nearly straight the back of the nightshirt and she was not wearing any panties or bra. It was a view I'll never forget. I only saw her bare butt. I didn't see her pussy or tits. but the view I had was enough. After they left, I found out that the man's wife had come to pick him up and had come into the bay area after it took her husband so long. Little did she know while standing there she was also flashing the mechanic who was down in the bay.

One of the tricks of the trade quickly learned at the quick change oil places was that an available technician would walk out to greet a female customer as they drove up. If the woman was wearing a potentially revealing dress or skirt you would make note and then walk back into the bay to alert another technician. At that point, either you or the other technician who would then direct the woman into the bay area while either you or another technician would go down into the pit to start prepping for the oil change.

Once she was parked we would then have the woman get out of the car and direct her up near the computer adjacent to the front of the vehicle to complete the initial paperwork before directing them to the lobby. I saw under the skirts of quite a few well to do office ladies and wives of all colors, sizes and shapes who would stop to get their oil changed during the warm summer months and trust me some wore very tiny panties. The women didn't seem to have any idea. And while, I don't recall ever being flashed intentionally, my best unintentional made up for it.

To be truthful with you I think a lot of the quick change oil places are somewhat unsafe because they are now often staffed by those that have very little overall car repair skills with only one seasoned manager. Nonetheless, some of the views you can get at the places with those bay pits couldn't be designed better for the technicians working there.
By nowear
Nice story. Thanks for posting.

One question: Did you ever use a trouble light for a better view?

That was something that really turned Shy Exhibitionist Wife on. She still talks about feeling the heat of the light, and how bold it was of the mechanic to move it so close to her twat.
By AnonAnon
agingman73, no permission required here, my wife loves doing it and enjoys the compliments.

It amazes me how easy it is to get used to something. When I was first dating my wife, I used to sometimes be shocked at what she was showing in public. At the time it was mostly see through tops worn braless. Then, it was a few pants that were see through enough to show off her bush. A few people commented, but no big deal. Nowadays she's comfortable being very close to naked in some very flimsy dresses and it works even at formal parties. The last one we went to she wore a paper thin halter neck stretch dress that was cut almost to the navel in front and slit high over a leg. What couldn't be seen directly could be seen through the dress. There were gasps when my wife entered the party and someone got drunk and grabbed her tits, which were hanging out so far they were almost asking to be grabbed. By the end of the party, the dress was so deformed from sweat from dancing that it wasn't doing much concealing and our professional acquaintances were becoming well acquainted with what my wife looks like naked, and she knew it well. Everyone enjoyed it there and nobody has ever said anything amiss later.

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]