Exhibitionists meet here!
By FDupp
Spent much longer in the bookstore today than anticipated. I was looking for some specific books today and noticed a beautiful brunette dressed very nice - knee length black skirt, white blouse, black vest - looking at books in the art section. Since she was alone, I thought I'd move over for a better look and to strike up a conversation about the Dutch masters (the book she was holding). Didn't take long to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and had one too many buttons undone.

At first glimpse, I just thought that it was one of those happy accidents - she put her oversized art book on the table, opened it up, and leaned over to show me a picture - and show me she did - a good view of her nice, smallish breasts and rather large, very hard nipples. I tried hard not to get caught looking, but after about 20 minutes, her phone buzzed and she said that she had to take the call, gave me a smile and walked away. I smiled, congratulated myself on my luck, watched her walk out of the store, and went back to looking for the books I came in for.

I found my books and hung out for another 20 minutes hoping she'd come back, but eventually I had to leave to get to work (I hate evening shifts). The more I thought about it, the more I thought (hoped) that she might be one of the folks who frequent this site (I'm a long time lurker, but have never posted until today).

So, if you were in the Barnes and Noble in Manassas, VA today around 3:00 - let me know - you're beautiful and gave me a hell of a thrill. I'd be happy to offer my email if you'd like to meet up again - at the bookstore or somewhere else.

Fred
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment