Exhibitionists meet here!
By AngieStreak
You gotta be careful when you wear a low cut dress. Hubby dressed me in a ridiculous low cut dress to a formal benefit dinner. As soon as I gave the guy my jacket, the stares came out. It was a chore to keep the girls from swinging out but I think I managed for a while. I figured out why he wanted me to wear the ruby necklace. It landed right between my boobs and I was nervous when one of the executives lifted it up to ask about its origin. I didn't think hubby saw his hand brushing my boobs as he lifted it from my cleavage but I didn't make a big deal out of it. It all seemed pretty casual. I noticed when I moved just right I could get my dress to bulge and show them my nipples. I had three guys behind me when I did that and hubby was across the room smiling at me. But when one of the guys caught me in the corner of the room, he was very forward and actually slipped his hand inside my dress and cupped my right boob. I had too many drinks in me to make a scene but I told him to stop because my husband might see him. He managed to get both of my tits out in front of two other guys before I broke away. Hubby saw the whole thing and was excited that another man got his hands on my bare tits. Now he's picking out tops that allow easy access and wants to take me dancing and let me dance with other men so they can also get their hands on me. He is such a pervert but I love having my boobs massaged and it doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary to be felt up while dancing but now all the guys know I don't wear a bra and I won't do a thing when they dance with me and get their hands all over my bare boobs under my blouse. I have a feeling we'll be coming here a lot.
By AnonAnon
My wife loves to be careless when wearing a low-cut dress and seems, of late, to be particularly enjoying very clingy dresses plunging dresses that leave nothing to the imagination. She had a the thin straps on an already low-cut dress lengthened so it was barely covering her nipples. The dress itself had generous folds that provided modesty, but not much while we were standing waiting for our table at a recent date. The low evening light punched through the dress, showing off her perky nipples and nice views of leg and hip. Once seated, the views were generous, often showing the entire boob and shoulder beautifully. I recall later that a nice spread of waiters came by and several handed her glasses for which she had to extent her arm for maximum show.

I particularly enjoy it when she wears revealing clothes to client dinners, because it seems somehow more daring and unexpected. The last time she wore a dress so revealing, the client actually gasped as he looked down her exposed chest and boobs almost to her navel. The dress was so flimsy that it was only its elasticity holding it on to her and even then it wasn't doing much in terms of hiding detail. Her boobs were hanging out so invitingly, a drunk female coworker actually fondled them. When my wife told me about it later, she seemed to have really enjoyed it. My wife had asked me not to come along, because she felt that her clients would be able to enjoy her dress more if I wasn't there. Clearly, that worked out well.
By AnonAnon
"it doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary to be felt up while dancing"

This sounds a lot like us. It still surprises me how quickly something edgy becomes ordinary. On account of having traveled far North, my wife miscalculated the light level at a recent double date, leaving herself with a sheer backless dress for most of the evening. It was her plan to start with a show and then let the growing darkness provide some cover. As it turned out we played and stood around a bocce court all evening with her tits in full view of several dozen people. She's worn the same dress to more edgy gatherings like a gallery showing faceless nude images of her, but never to something as normal as a pub with a bocce court. Guys were straining their necks to get a look at her tits, which were on full beam display in every way. They looked spectacular and she looked completely at ease. It seemed absolutely normal to me like she was standing naked in our bathroom. Not once did I worry about what anyone would think. Her thought at the end of the evening was, "All my guy friends have seen my tits."
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]