Exhibitionists meet here!
By AngieStreak
I just got back from streaking my small town. It was stupid I know but I was a little drunk, still am and just wanted to know what it felt like to walk naked down the train tracks. Now I know. My feet hurt from the gravel. I left my shirt and shorts on the cross bar and walked the tracks naked. It was about 4am and no one was up but I walked naked through the park, around the school and down the tracks until I came to the main street where I picked up my clothes but was too turned on to wear them and carried them back to the house. No one saw me...I hope. I want to do it again.
By AnonAnon
Enjoy! Harmless fun. Some people may talk, but that's part of the fun.

My wife likes to push the boundaries of what is acceptable, but also likes others to enjoy it. She's worn many see through outfits to large parties packed with strangers meeting her for the first time. At one party, she wore pants so see through, she had to dangle a hand in front of her crotch when a photograph was being taken, so nobody would have a picture of her landing strip, but she let it show the rest of the evening along with her fantastic ass. When I asked her how she felt being stared at all evening, she said, "People are definitely going to talk about those pants." Her outfits are her idea, but I do enjoy her brand of arm candy.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]