Exhibitionists meet here!
By Mustacherides
Several years ago there was some private property called Sam's where you could get naked and walk around and sunbathe with others east of Ft. Myers. After it closed down another similar place called Al's located closer to the Airport opened up but has since closed as well. Are there any new places to go for Adult fun in southwest Florida??
By Mustacherides
Will be traveling to Southwest Florida in 2 weeks and staying in the Estero area. Are there any Voyeurwebbers in this part of Florida that would like to get together for drinks some night? Or any recommendations of places to visit for adult fun in the Ft. Myers/Naples area? Would enjoy meeting others from this site while down there.

~ rides
By Mustacherides
Anyone from this site enjoy going to Edun Lake resort just outside of Naples? I have visited this resort several times while down visiting the area from Ohio.
By Mustacherides
It is a nice quaint little resort. Very clean and well kept, with plenty of chairs around the pool. People were nice, friendly, and very welcoming even though I was single male. I did have to pay $25 fee, and you should contact (call or email) them ahead time to get the code for the front gate.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]