Exhibitionists meet here!
By SkyyBlew
We met a gentleman on the net that lives fairly close to us and seem like a very nice man, so we decided to meet him for drinks and conversation. We met at Jesse Black’s Bar in Leesburg on a Tuesday afternoon and there were only two people beside us and the barmaid, who happen to have quite a bit of cleavage showing. I was dressed rather conservatively in shorts and a top. We sat at one of the high tables in the middle of the building. It seemed as if we all were very compatible with similar interested. We had a good time and decided we would have to meet for drinks at a time when our schedules were open.

As summer was coming to an end we made arrangements to meet again at the same bar. This time it was a Wednesday afternoon with two different barmaids that were not quite as friendly as the first one but they were ok. There were about six to eight customers scattered through out the bar, some playing ping pong drinking game and others playing pool.
We sat at the bar. This time I wore a short skirt and semi see through top. In good light my nipple rings with connecting chain were very visible. Our friend was impressed as he couldn’t keep his eye off of them. We had a few drinks and good conversation. The music was a little loud, so when we talked we had to bend over closer to hear what was being said. During the conversations there was a lot of touchy feely going on between him and me. Nothing sexual just arms, hands, and legs, but it was getting me and he a little excited. I didn’t know how far I was willing to take this due to the fact that he is a married man. I was not willing to have a problem with an irate wife nor did I want him to end up with marital problems. Good sex just isn’t worth those kinds of problems.

After a couple of hours and a few drinks we decided to call it a day. On the parking lot the good byes were a little more expressive than the first meeting. A good strong hug, a sexy kiss and him playing with my ass, told me he was definitely ready to take the plunge and he would try to explain the situation with his wife to get her approval. We left thing as they were with no future plans to meet.

Forward one week and I had to teach a class within about a mile of the bar, so hubby emailed him to ask if he was interested in meeting us for drinks after me class. Of course you guessed it; he was more than anxious to have drinks with us again. When I call hubby to pick me up, he call our friend to tell him what time we would be at the bar. As we drove to meet him I of course had to change in the car into a more provocative style than I wore for class. This was a very, very short skirt with a normal top (not see through).
We arrived first and found seats at the bar right were we entered with our backs to a mirrored wall.

I better at this point explain the layout of the bar so you have a better image in your mind of thing before I tell the rest of the story. As you enter the place the rectangular bar is on your right with the bathrooms to the right of there and the dance floor is on the left. Past the bar are the tables set up for ping pong drinking and to the right of that are the pool tables.

Hubby and I decided to see just how far he was willing to go in public, in a bar, with people entering, walking around and leaving through the entrance where we were sitting. This time the first barmaid was working again and she was a friendly girl that loves to play ping pong drink when she was not busy. There were probably twenty male customers and no females in the place. We ordered our drink and the barmaid waited on the other customers after which she went back to playing ping pong drinks. I sat between my hubby and him. The music was very loud so they pulled their bar stool in very close to me so we could talk. After our second drink he was running his hand up and down my arm and across my shoulder. It felt good and was getting me a little excited. I had to use the restroom and the two of them talked while I was gone, about what I have no idea. When I got back he excused himself to the restroom. Hubby requested that when he gets back and starts running his hand up and down my arm again I should take his hand and place on my thigh. My skirt is so short that as I sat on the barstool part of my ass cheeks were on the vinyl stool and on my skirt. You know how vinyl makes you perspire so it was not comfortable at all. I did not have to put his hand on my thigh; he started rubbing my thigh as soon as he sat back down. (I assume that is what they were talking about while I was in the restroom, but hubby said after we left it was never discussed.)

What is amazing is that at this point none of the other customers even noticed. He kept running his hand higher and higher but did not touch my pussy until I move his hand there. Then he only touches my outer lips occasionally as he rubbed my leg. I was in fact getting very turned on and hubby knew that. We ordered another round and the barmaid had that look on her face like she knew something was happening but she was cool about it. After she went back to her game and talk with the other players, some of the male customer starting coming around the bar on our side to get to the restroom. It was not the shortest way to restroom but their noses had the best of them and they had to see what was happening.

He and hubby would lean toward me so close that the men could not really see anything. At this point thing started to really heat up. I made another pit stop and while I was gone he asked hubby if I got off easier with clitoral or vaginally stimulation. Hubby truthfully told him clitoral. When I went to sit down they moved their stool further apart, I had no idea why. He started to rub my thigh again but this time when he reached my pussy his hand stayed there and I spread my legs to give him access. I learned real fast that he knew how to massage a clit to excite a lady. It didn’t take long until my pussy was a swampy mess. Between perspiring from the vinyl and my pussy dripping I was sitting on a very, very wet barstool. I assume the physical movement on our side of the bar drew the attention of the other customers. Now many of the other customers went around our side of the bar to get to the restroom. He and hubby would lean in real close to me when they saw one coming our way, so in reality they could only assume they knew what was going on. They never really saw anything except arms moving and a little of the side of my ass cheeks. Or just maybe they saw more by looking in the mirrors behind us.

He was doing such a good job working over my clit that I decided he deserved some relief and I started to play with his penis. I rubbed the outside of his shorts and got him hard as a rock in no time at all. The more he worked over my clit the more I rubbed his penis. I was so wet I had to hit the restroom to dry off. When I got up to go every male in the place and the barmaid had to look my way. I was just glad I had worn a dark brown skirt so they could not tell in the low lighting that it was wet. When I was dried off I went back out and hubby was kind enough to have dried off the barstool with his hanky.

The parade to the restroom by the other customers continued but the crowd was dwindling down to just four or five and they were taking the shorter way to the restroom but they kept looking our way. After I sat down I spread by legs and started play with my clit with my right hand and rubbing his penis with my left. Not to be left out he proceeded to insert a finger in my pussy and he discovered I was still a swamp. As wet as I was he could easily insert two fingers which he did and he masturbated me at the same time. I could feel a wet spot through his short but I didn’t know if it was pre ejaculation or if he actually came, and being a lady I did not ask. I however kept rubbing his penis and my clit until I had an orgasm. (I am not vocal when I come so I did not draw attention to us.)

My hubby and I have done this previously but never with someone else and our friend said he had never done anything like that in public. He and I each made one more trip to the restroom before we called it a day. The three of us walked out together while the others just watched and tried to decide if what they thought happened really did happen. It was a very enjoyable afternoon.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]