Exhibitionists meet here!
By SlightlyShy
I've really gotten turned on going out with lower and lower cut shirts. I really enjoy the attention I get and my husband likes it as well. Any ideas where I could go in the Atlanta area for a few quick flashes without getting in trouble for it?
By Truckerbob7811
So glad to see a anybody want to dress sexy and get noticed and in Atlanta is so many places...

Anyplace there are no kids there should not be a problem....

Have you ever done the trucker flashing ......I ask because I am a trucker in NE Atlanta

Would love to see you pull along side my 18 wheeler and put on a show....
Maybe even stop and let your hubby get in my truck and look down and see what I can see....

Let me know if this would be something you might like to try....

Devilscut7811@yahoo.com
By AnonAnon
We have some friends that live in Little Five Points and the women always take the opportunity to dress revealingly when we visit. The last time we went, my wife wore a see through ribbed silk top and thin black nipple rings to make her nipples stand out. People passing by would take in the view without embarrassment, which is the best reaction, but not stare. I doubt you'd have any trouble in low-cut tops.
By SlightlyShy
I think I'll try a little trucker flashing next time I'm out. And Little Five Points is probably a safe area to be a little more daring. Maybe we'll head out there next weekend!
By SlightlyShy
I think I'll try a little trucker flashing next time I'm out. And Little Five Points is probably a safe area to be a little more daring. Maybe we'll head out there next weekend!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]