Exhibitionists meet here!
By duner2
My wife has had more than one affair during our marriage. Why does it turn me on so much to think of another man in her, instead of infuriating me?
By Biguns
My husband says is is more fun to watch me with other men then to hear about it. You might get her to let you watch her fuck someone else next time.
By AnonAnon
I dated a girl that liked to be seduced by other men and the fun came from breaking a taboo. She once tempted a guy giving her a shoulder rub at a computer lab into massaging her nipples and then following us home for a strip tease and beer. When we were young and single it was harmless fun.
By Intrepid
I once had a girlfriend who, for some reason, became incredibly turned on by stories of what I had done with other girls. She was the one who started it by asking me to tell her about my experiences. I was hesitant at first, but after I saw how wet she got and how excited she became I didn't hold back.

The bad thing was, that at that time I was still pretty young and didn't have a whole lot of experiences to share. So I started making things up.

I once asked her that if she got that turned on by stories, would she like to watch me fuck another girl?
She actually gave it some thought, which surprised me, but eventually said no.

Just goes to show you, everybody has their own thing.
By AnonAnon
Intrepid, the girl I was with seemed to want me to follow in her footsteps, but I wasn't interested. Some amount of background noise about it continued until the relationship just wasn't pleasant any more and we both went on to greener pastures. Neither my wife nor I have any interest in the past. Seems like too little time for the present as it is.
By AnonAnon
duner2, similar to you, I enjoy my wife's exhibitionism even though I could easily be upset at the stares she gets instead.

When we had just started dating, I was building a shed with a friend and we were up on the roof of it putting on shingles when she climbed up to bring us water, wearing a black skin tight suit that left nothing to the imagination in the bright sun. It was a spectacular sight of firm breasts, a tight butt, a slash of bush and long elegant legs. I realized she was fully aware of her nakedness, our enjoyment of it and that it was all part of her plan. We had dinner with that same friend today, on his deck, not far from that shed. When we arrived, my wife realized dinner was to be at his house rather than at a restaurant. She said, "Oh, we're staying," and pulled off her wrap, revealing that her long stretch dress was very see through with some widely spaced broad striping doing more to emphasize contours that provide cover. See through enough to not only show off her nipples, but also the shape and curvature of her breasts. With her pussy shaved, she didn't need panties and hadn't worn them, providing generous views of her derriere. She had worn the same dress to outdoor parties, though not without a thong, so that was a nice surprise. Moreover, she knew well that our friend was temporarily putting up a divorced acquaintance, but didn't care that he might have been there. There's something about sitting at a table having a conversation with a beautiful women whose breasts are in full view and who loves that you're looking at them with frank admiration that is just spectacular.
By sjd0404
anon

I have a story similar to yours. I was building our home and Ginger and I had only been married three years. It was a very warm day when our exterior plumbing work was being done. Ginger was always god to the workers. We started early and Ginger knew it was going to be hot so she put on a white with blue polka dot bikini. There wasn't enough material there to use as a napkin to wipe the drool. She had goodies for the workers starting with coffee and donuts. Her 36c breasts could easily be seen; nothing for the imagination. It wasn't long and there were ten workers present. The bottom didn't cover much and if not for the fact her pussy was bare everything would have been visible. Lunch was done in shifts and Ginger was never alone. I have a feeling she was at least eye fucked that day, maybe caressed; she won't share to this day. She said it was all innocent.
By AnonAnon
sjd, that's a great story.

My wife says she feels bolder with me around, but I enjoy her going out on her own as well because it is easier for most guys to admire and compliment when she is by herself and clearly enjoying showing off. It always amazes me how much she can get away with even in relatively formal spaces. A few years ago, we went to the opening of a bar in an upscale hotel and she wore a dress that had a top that was cut a little low, but gapped so wide and was so thin that all it really did was sort of edge her breasts. When she was sitting down, anyone passing by had a view of her entire chest, nipples included. Even from the front, it revealed a bit of her areolae. It was the sort of dress that is either a hit or gets you thrown out. She was hanging out with girlfriends and got dozens of compliments from guys clearly checking out the goods. No complaints from management.

We've found that most people know how to appreciate a confident woman. Occasionally someone will step outside the bounds. At a party to which my wife, then girlfriend, had worn the skimpiest of loose skirts draped dangerously close to falling off and a piece of almost handkerchief cloth tied with the thinnest of threads over her naked back, a guy pulled on the knot and loosed the top. My wife turned around, raised her arms to lift her hair out of the way, which lifted the top and revealed some underboob and asked him to knot the top again. The guy was a little embarrassed and pissed so he decided to fondle her nipples as he tied the knot. The host saw the guest out shortly after and as he passed me he said, "Wow, your girlfriend is very sexy."
By AnonAnon
sjd, I thought about your wife not telling you about what happened and remember a party we were invited to that my wife asked me not to come to. It was hosted by one of her largish clients and the owners very much enjoy her risque outfits. She wore a stretch very thin plunging dress that showed off a lot of chest and boob and allowed every contour to show through and reveal without a doubt that it was all she had on apart from make-up. It was clearly meant to entertain the client and secure another year of work in return. I think she felt that it would be odd to have her husband there under those circumstances. When she got back, the dress was even more revealing from being soaked in sweat from hours of dancing. When I saw the party images online, the photographers had been careful to keep it tasteful, but it was clear that they had been able to get far more interesting shots than those they had posted. Her only comment on the party was, "Once in a while you have to let it all hang out just to show others how it is done."
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]