Exhibitionists meet here!
Shy Exhibitionist Wife has come so far through the years. When we first started playing in the car on long trips, she would masturbate, but cover up if anyone had the chance to see. She would also cover back up after she was finished masturbating.

Then she began to get into flashing her "twat" as she calls it to drivers as we rolled past. Still, at first she didn't like to pace for more than a few seconds. Eventually, she got comfortable with pacing a truck for as long as the driver wanted to look (of course we never held up traffic to do so).

But earlier this week she crossed a new barrier. Previously, she would allow me to slowly pass a trucker while she masturbated. Many, many drivers saw her rubbing herself. But until this week, she had not purposely picked out a driver who was interested, and specifically masturbated for his looking pleasure. She even let him watch her get some lube and rub it onto her clit. We stayed beside him for at least 10 miles, as he watched her rub out two long orgasms. It was a new chapter in her flashing adventures. And the wettest she's been in the car for a long time.

Anyone else have stories of their wives' behavior getting sexier through the years?
My wife is nowhere (!) near that level of exhibitionism, but she gets more exhibitionist with each passing day. When I first met her, she was already comfortable going braless is very see through tops, but mostly to parties with friends and acquaintances. Over the next few years, she evolved to wearing those tops nearly anywhere and got comfortable with the inevitable comments from strangers staring right at her chest. From there on to showing off through the windows to the neighbor while having sex. Then, on to some bottomless dinners for a close friend at home though on our very dark rooftop deck. Some outdoor photography projects with nudity though with the face hidden. Lately, she has flashed her bush in a crowded bar and now plans for some side views of her shaved pussy.

She enjoys it all and so do I. It is as much fun watching her top fall away from a naked breast when she bends over to serve a guest as it is watching her braless in a see through top at a local gallery opening.
My wife has become more exhibitionist now that we're married. It might be that she feels safer from unwanted attention, or just that she enjoys the fact that I enjoy it. I haven't discussed it with her.

Sometimes she asks if I think something is too see through, knowing well what I think and this flimsy, no pun intended, permission seems to work well for her to try anything at all. She recently wore a dress that was so flimsy it looked like it was made for single-use. It was low cut to the point where even high elasticity did not block a view of her entire boob save the very nipple tip and that too only when she was upright. Her nipples erect and stretching the fabric to the point of revealing some of their coloring. When she showed it to me, I said, "Technically, you're still dressed." Her response was, "No tape, right?" "Tape would be cruel," was my response. She wore it just like that, with more than one guy at the party unable to separate his gaze from her chest.
I came home after a long day at work and asked my wife if she wanted to take a brisk walk before dinner. She did, all black in tights that formed to her legs, camel toe and butt crack so well they were a delight unto themselves, but paired with a spaghetti top cut so low it skimmed her nipples, the top's edge concealing them just enough while her cleavage allowed enough light in behind the top to show off her boobs through them, reached for perfection. Just the thing to clear a man's head at the end of a long day.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]