Exhibitionists meet here!
Just read that the VW's V6 diesels are also involved in the smog cover up and are polluting at 9-40 times over permissible levels. if my cars don't pass our annual smog tests they're parked until they do. So why is our government allowing 100's of thousands of vehicles to continue to operate on our roads that are up to 40's over the permissible levels? What makes it worse is the deception was intentional. I can't slip the department of vehicles a few bucks to overlook my vehicle if it's a polluter so why is our government taking the money to allow them to remain on the road?
In addition to the already identified 482,000 VW diesel cars in the U.S. emitted harmful pollutants at rates of 10 to 40 times U.S. standards, the latest batch involved in the new revelation are spewing nitrogen-oxide emissions at rates of up to nine times the allowed standard, the EPA alleges.

The EPA has gone so far as to say “Car owners should know that although these vehicles have emissions exceeding standards, these violations do not present a safety hazard and the cars remain legal to drive and resell. Owners of the impacted models do not need to take any action.”
Not a safety issue? The EPA has already declared that the effected cars could result in up a million tons of extra air pollution which include nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and nitrogen oxide (NO)–a year. The EPA's own website declares that even short-term exposure to NO2 increased the number of premature deaths from heart and lung disease. This is the same EPA that allows companies to put extra pollution in the air if they pay for carbon credits = bribes.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]