Exhibitionists meet here!
By wifeshow
Is there a new thing. Women tied a Yellow hankie to the side of the purse to let guys know they can watch them or approach for a closer look when she is going to showoff. Has anyone seen or heard of this?
By wifeshow
Now I heard it is Yellow scarfs. Lots of views, but no one has heard of this.
By FastFive
Google... live it, love it.
By wifeshow
Was in Ace hardware (Edgewater, Md) the other day and saw a lady with a yellow scarf. She wasn't dressed to show. Just notice her. Looked nice. Would a lady like to try this Thursday 12/3 at the ace in Edgewater Md around 11am. Yellow scarf tied to her purse/hand bag. Tied short just look, long we can talk to you also. No touching.
By Missjnmrp
We never heard of this either so not sure if this is a thing or not. But I definetly think we should create it. Well make sure the miss carries a little Yellow scarf with her at all times.
By wifeshow
This sounds like something that should catch on. Ladies could keep in the purse and take out. No one would know.
Should have some rule and would like some input from the ladies.
1st rule The ladies make the rules!
Length of the scarf.
8 inches or less, voyeurs can approach and look.
longer then 12 inches can approach and talk.
All voyeurs should be VERY courteous to the ladies. If allowed to talk to the ladies, polite comments unless the lady tells them otherwise.
NO touching. The ladies make the rules!
As everywhere NO MEANS NO
Hope to see some comments from the lades.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like an interesting experiment, but I doubt you'll have many takers unless you intentionally go to a seedy place.

This weekend, taking advantage of some warmer weather, my wife wore a flimsy stretch gown with a chevron pattern of 4" wide stripes without underwear. The gown did a good job of showing off her curves where there weren't stripes and one of her nipples was fully revealed along with the boob. It was a large open party in someone's house. It was cold enough that her nipples were erect and obvious. She was sporting an easy demeanor and talking to a lot of folks. I had a lot of guys come up to me and compliment me, but only one one guy complimented her. Most guys just aren't confident enough.
By Pixellator
You do realize, don't you that the yellow hankie is part of the established "hankie code" and indicates the bearer's interest in golden showers (fetish). Just Google the hankie code or look it up on Wikipedia.
By FastFive
Don't really need to drill down... it's the first result on Web or Images.
By wifeshow
I see about the yellow scarf.
There should be a way for the ladies to like guys know they can look. Something they can add and put away quickly.
By powderman8009
Don't know about a Yellow hankie but my wife wore a short sheer yellow dress out to lunch one day sans underwear. It was a great look with many guys getting a good show.
By AnonAnon
powderman, my wife likes to do the same with a pair of skin-colored, skin-tight knit pants. If you give your eyes a few seconds to adjust you can see right through them. Sometimes she thins her landing strip so it isn't too visible, but sometimes she leaves it thicker and shaves a sharp edge into the top of it. The pants are so thin, the hair actually sticks out through it. She pairs it with a cropped tee or a long jacket that parts over her crotch drawing attention to it. She's shown more flashing her pussy, but I enjoy her spending an entire evening in a crowd that can't believe they're looking directly at her bush the whole evening.
By powderman8009
And after lunch we dropped in to the supermarket to grab a few items for dinner that night. It was quite amusing watching her being followed around the aisles by guys trying to get a look at her from the front and others doing a double take when she walked past them. Most managed to achieve their goal :-)
By NickNoir
No need for a hankie really. You can usually tell a woman who is into exhibition from the way she looks and behaves...
By AnonAnon
NickNoir, that's certainly true of my wife, who loves to work out in ridiculously flimsy leggings and tops. I saw her getting into the car in a pair of leggings I hadn't see before and they were so transparent, I remarked on them and she said, "I know, but I found this wax place around the corner I'm going to first." It was funny.
By Intrepid
"Excuse me ma'mm, but could you hold still a moment as I pull out my tape measure and check the length of the scarf tied to your bag?"

You just have to keep your eyes open all the time. If a woman is interested in flashing you will see it. You will also see a lot of unintentional things as well. Don't call attention to yourself (and her) by doing something stupid. At all times be discreet.
By AnonAnon
That's good advice on discretion. My wife's had an incident or two of unwanted attention, but some people mean well, too. My wife likes see through tops and wore a plunging halter top to a cafe and got it caught on a nipple when she leaned into her bag on the ground. I was looking to see where she was sitting as I waited for our drinks. She didn't seem to have realized it, not that she would have cared, and a man seated next to her pointed it out to her. She didn't want to adjust it in public, so she asked him to just enjoy it. When I walked over to the table, I saw it and asked if she wanted to move to another table, at which point she was able to adjust her top discreetly. The top didn't cover much to begin with, but the display kept her at the center of attention for our entire stay.
By FastFive
I just saw this pic on Twitter and it reminded me of this thread:

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]