Exhibitionists meet here!
By chris99911
Hi everyone

Seems from looking through the posts that no one is in the UK or we have very little happening here.

It would be great to see something happening here, a girl or a couple to help out with a little exhibitionism that needs to be seen and maybe also joined in with.

Most beautiful sights I have seen when I have been out and about I think most of the time have been real accidents and not planned... but sometimes I do wonder.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a woman maybe in early 40's bending down to get a card from a low shelf, her top fell open and her bra seemed far to loose to be doing anything for her but as a result a full pair of medium sized breast came into view complete with nipples on display.
I would have had this down for an accident except for at the time before she bent down I was standing next to her looking for a card and she stayed down for a long time.

Back to the original subject if any girls or couples are in the north (Manchester area) or even Birmingham, Wales, Staffordshire and would like help with a little showing or joining in then I would love to hear from you all.
By dandare
Yep, UK here too. A returning poster that hasn't been here for a while.
More Essex, than your neck of the woods, but was once a frequent poster of pics on here!
Anyone else?
By dandare
Yep another Uk er here.
Used to post pics on here quite a lot, but just returned after a while!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]