Exhibitionists meet here!
By sexygirlcouple
My wife and I go out on occasion in the North East DFW area and she likes to discretely flash. We are looking for a few people that would like to enjoy this with us in our area.
By ICU
Finally...someone in my neck of the woods!! Well, sort of. Its a mere 1-1/2 hours away from me but perhaps you can give us a heads up for when and where you will be viewable so that I (a fellow voyeur) can be around to enjoy your adventures. How about a preview to let me know what I can look forward to?
By sexygirlcouple
Let us know when you head this way. We love to get out during the work week and have a a bit of fun.

Going to be in Haulover over Laborday weekend. Wish we could find a couple from DFW that is going also.
By Truckerbob7811
I get to Plano Texas Driving my 18 wheeler... You want to flash a trucker!!!!
Most of time durning the week...

If you want.... Let you or hubby sit up in truck and see what I can see!!!!

Fun time had by all

Flash a Trucker
By sexygirlcouple
It was very busy Labor Day. Lots of couples from the DFW area. We have been there several times before and always have fun. We typically stay at Newport just up the beach from Haulover. My wife puts on a thong and a tiny top and we walk down the beach to Haulover. Then we just rent the umbrellas and chairs when we get there.

Had fun hanging out on the beach and looking at all the others out there too. The water was the best ever. Perfect temp. and smooth most of the weekend.
By debonair
sexygirlcouple wrote:It was very busy Labor Day. Lots of couples from the DFW area. We have been there several times before and always have fun. We typically stay at Newport just up the beach from Haulover. My wife puts on a thong and a tiny top and we walk down the beach to Haulover. Then we just rent the umbrellas and chairs when we get there.

Had fun hanging out on the beach and looking at all the others out there too. The water was the best ever. Perfect temp. and smooth most of the weekend.

I do the same! Stay at Newport and walk down. I did that in June. I tried the thunderbird also but its better to just do Newport.
By sexygirlcouple
When we went in June, we stayed at the Thunderbird also because Newport was full. We like the little tiki bar at Newport to sit outside and have a drink while she is in a tiny little bikini. We did not like the bar at Thunderbird as much.

Wish we could find a nice couple from around here to meet up at the local lake.
By Nudeone
Sexyfirlcouple when are you headed back to Haulover? I'm going next week. Would be fun to meet up with some fun voyeurwebers there.
By zionez6
NE DFW here...would love to watch you have fun flashing in the DFW area! hope to see you out soon before it gets to chilly...:)
By dallasnathan
Will y'all be doing any flashing around town in the few weeks around Christmas? I'd love to help out, watch, or keep lookout.
By dallasnathan
Will yall be doing any flashing around Dallas in the few weeks before and after Christmas? If so, I'd love to help out, watch, or anything else I could do.
By contrails
Hi, I will be at DFW airport March 26 for a week. I'd like to meet up with you two, maybe we can do something together.
By adoniskris1999
Can you please suggest a few places where my girl can flash in a discrete way in Dallas ? we tried a few places like couple of dive bars and at lake lewisville. she loves to wear a short skirt with no panties and flash her shaved pussy.
By sexygirlcouple
Adonis and Kris,

My wife and I like the same thing. There are lots of places that seem to work. Drop me an email and lets get together for a coffee or beer and discuss. I would love to meet with you.
By sexygirlcouple
Contrails,

I missed your email, let me know next time your in the area. I get up to your neck of the woods on occasion also would like to meet there too.
By sexygirlcouple
Nudeone we would love to meet up with you, but it is just one of those weeks that we can not get away. I hope you find something fun to do on your trip here.
By Nudeone
Thanks. Any suggestions where there might be some flashing? I'm moving to Addison and would love some night to the area.
By sexygirlcouple
Postby adoniskris1999 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:13 pm
Can you please suggest a few places where my girl can flash in a discrete way in Dallas ? we tried a few places like couple of dive bars and at lake lewisville. she loves to wear a short skirt with no panties and flash her shaved pussy.

adoniskriss

We do have a few places we like to go, email me at sexygirlcouple@yahoo.com and we need can discuss. The weather is turning nice to get back outside.
By MeAndBelle
Nudeone wrote:Headed to Dallas this weekend. Anyone out flashing?
My girlfriend and I actually live just north of Dallas. Shes getting more and more into being naked around others and starting to see how much more she'll get into some subtle flashing in public. What parts of Dallas do you normally go to for that?
By Nudeone
MeandBella and sexygirl couple either one of you gonna be out this week?
By MeAndBelle
We're actually going to be out of town for this weekend unfortunately. Possibly the weekend after that if scheduling permits!
By Galaxy33
I'm also a truck driver who gets to the Arlington & Richardson Texas area about twice per month, sometimes every week. I always looking for flashers. Actually, I belong to a flasher/trucker forum that is just for this. If any flashers or truckers are interested, shoot me a message.

I run Ms, La, Ar & Tx. I run mostly I-20 but get to other areas too. I'd like to hear from any female flashers or couples who travel & flash truckers.

Happy flashin' yall!
By Galaxy33
1) I dont know if this will get posted in time to make a difference this week
2) nor if you (sexygirlcouple) will see it in time but,

I'll be unloading (18 wheeler) in Arlington early Monday (July 10) am then running up to Richardson (off of Arapaho) to reload. Should leave Arlington about 8:30 & get to Richardson about 9:30, then be loaded around 11 am. Once loaded, I'm heading east on I-20 to north Louisiana.

I'll watch the board Monday morning for a reply or interest. I can PM, email, text or call for quickest setup.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]