Exhibitionists meet here!
By stillwater33
My gf and I will be staying in a hotel off I-78, exit 49, near Allentown, PA on the evening of Aug. 24. I plan to leave the curtains partly open. She will be horny because we have not seen each other in a while, so it will be a good show starting at about 7:30 PM. We will have a ground floor room, rear of the hotel. If you want to watch from the parking lot outside the room, let me know, and I can give you more detail. She and I have done this before, and had a lot of fun, and so did a couple of guys who were discreetly watching. You must be discreet. No staring from close range, or she will chicken out. She likes the thrill of "maybe" being watched, but won't show if she sees you too close. You can park and watch from your car.
My gf (light brown hair, 5' 2", 125lb, nice firm tits) and I will be at the Holiday Inn off exit 49, I-78 near Allentown, PA on the evening of Monday, Aug. 24. Ground floor room, rear of hotel. Curtains will be open enough to provide a view if anyone sends a reply. She will strip naked and loves oral - receiving first, then giving. Anyone want to watch from the parking lot behind the hotel at about 7:00-7:30 PM that night?
The plan is all set for a hotel stay this Monday, Aug. 24 just off I-78, exit 49 near Allentown, PA. I will get my gf undressed with the curtain open enough to provide a nice view into the room from the parking area at the rear of the hotel. She likes me to fondle her and she loves oral. Reply if you want to watch about 7:30pm that evening, so I can be sure to keep the curtain open for you. She is 5'3", 125 lbs, light brown hair, very nice firm tits, big sexy ass.
Sorry you were not able to be there on Monday eve. She was very horny and loved it when I teased her pussy with ice cubes alternating with my tongue. She got me back with ice and her hands playing with my cock and balls. We needed a couple of towels on the bed. The curtain was 1/2 open the whole time. The room faced a quiet grassy area to the side of the hotel. After we finished about 9pm I looked out and saw a guy out there walking his dog. He just kept walking, but he had a big smile.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]