Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
Leggs and I are headed that way pretty soon, wondering if there's a nude beach area(or any other sort of nude fun) near there?

Tf
By Justsmilin
The closest legal one to Jax is Apollo beach at the very south end of New Smyrna Beach . . Lot 5 .
By Titfreak
Justsmilin wrote:The closest legal one to Jax is Apollo beach at the very south end of New Smyrna Beach . . Lot 5 .
Thanks for the info. We will look into it. Gotta get some good outdoor nude pics of her during the trip.
Tf
By Justsmilin
Let me know if you need someone to carry y'all's camera or cooler . . Lol . . Or need a spectator . Lol .
By Titfreak
Justsmilin wrote:Let me know if you need someone to carry y'all's camera or cooler . . Lol . . Or need a spectator . Lol .
I like your ideas... pm me and we'll see where it goes. :)

Tf
By sfcouple49
Well it has been awhile since we visited "Northern" Florida but the Central Florida Naturist were very responsive and helpful with up-to-date info when we were headed that way. (And that was when this BB was a LOT more active with Floridians.) Seem like good folk! http://www.central-fla-naturists.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just doing our part to encourage more photos of Leggs' voluptuous beauty on this site. We've appreciated the latest flurry of TitFlashes. Looking forward to some full body beach shots soon. Keep posting TitFreak - we love the views, you lucky man!
By Nudeone
There used to be a lot of nude activity on at the beach south of Ponte Vedre beach in Jacksonville. South on A1A past Ponte Vedra is Guana River parks. We used to go south of the park entrance and park on the beach side of A1A. There's an area to park about 100 yards north of where you will see beach houses again. Park there and walk over the dunes and get naked. You will see foot paths over the dunes. Some days only a few people and some days a lot. It's not legal but you can see well off if the beach patrol is coming, which is rare. They were pretty cool as long as you cover up when they drive by. Was a nice secluded place to be naked and swim. Have fun!
By Titfreak
Thanks for the info Sf.

Nude one - we'll go look for that area today. Thx.
By Nudeone
Let me know how it goes Titfreak. It's been a while since we've been there. Hope you have fun. If you can im us and share some pics of the beach. Thx Nudeone & Sexy Wife
By Titfreak
We couldn't find the specific spot you described Nudeone. Lots of no parking signs along that stretch of road now. We did find some good pic spots out there though. Headed back out that way today w lots of fresh batteries, a bag of toys and a camera. It would be great to make a cpl of new friends that wanted to watch her buzz it up out there :o

Tf.
By Justsmilin
Are you going back today? . I'll be in the same area & would enjoy just watching . .
By Titfreak
Justsmilin wrote:Are you going back today? . I'll be in the same area & would enjoy just watching . .
We had a GREAT time out there Saturday. We went to the 3rd(southernmost) public beach area and walked south on the beach to about halfway between the walkover and the houses. After a bit we were the only ones that far south. There were LOTS of people beginning about 75 ft north of us and beyond. Leggs turned her chair facing away from the people, took off everything but her new bathing suit top and spent about an hour pussy out. She vibed her way to a great orgasm while I watched a group of 5 fish just over her shoulder. It was great fun... and might have been even more fun w/ an onlooker. :)

We went back to the same area Sunday, it was hotter and much more crowded. It didn't look like we could have the same kind of fun there as on Saturday so we just decided to ride A1A and catch the sights. We did get a number of good titty flashing pics at interesting locations though.

We're back home now.

Btw, your "pm" messages didn't come through on the VW pm system, they were sent to my Tf n Leggs email. I checked here a few times looking for something from you so that maybe we could meet up. The email it was sent to though is one that I don't have easy access to on the road (???). It would've been nice to get some pics of her titties w/ you holding them. ;)

Tf
By Titfreak
Loved the view.

Btw, I have NO CLUE why the pics post so big here.
Attachments
DSCN7834.JPG
DSCN7834.JPG (82.63 KiB) Viewed 7650 times
By Nudeone
Amazing pic titfreak! Pm me and we can meet up at Haulover sometime! Was the pics taken near Jax?
By Justsmilin
WOW . . Now I'm really sorry I missed out helping you both days . . Would have liked adding that extra bit of excitment in her mind kbowing i was there . . . Sounds like ya'll had a fantastic time . . Iet me know if you get back sometime . Since I visit there alot would love to see the pictures you took in that area .
By Titfreak
Nudeone and Justsmilin,

We took a lot of pics during our time down there. Most were between Jax Beach and St Augustine.
We basically never vacation in that area but we had some business in the area and decided to make the best of the trip.
I have no idea when or even if we'll be back down that way...
Attachments
DSCN7496.JPG
DSCN7496.JPG (81.92 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
By Nudeone
Glad you both had a great time. Looks like it from the pics! You really should head down to Haulover in Miami. Great beach and lots of naked fun....especially late afternoon when the lifeguards leave
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]