Exhibitionists meet here!
By readyandwilling
I'd love to hear about teachers that drove you crazy sexually when you were in junior high or high school when all of our hormones were racing. What were their names, what did they teach, and what exactly did they do that drove you crazy? My wife is a teacher and I'm sure their are some serious hard-ons and masturbating that go on because of her.
By HotBrando
In Jr. High, I had a teacher Mrs. Kantner...she was only 26 years old. She was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Long dark hair, a STUNNING body and a very outgoing personality. Our entire class of boys gawked over her.

I remember her wearing dresses and skirts on a very regular occasion. During exams or movies, she would sit at her desk and cross and uncross her legs. I would stare, mesmerized, with a rock hard throbbing cock. My heart would race every time I caught a glimpse of her panties. I'd even rub myself under my desk as I nervously watched her. When she would walk around the classroom, many of us boys would drop a pen or pencil and get a nice long look up her dress or skirt. Most of the time Mrs. Kantner wore a thong and when she'd bend over to help another student we could clearly see her tight panties as they covered her pussy lips and disappeared into her soft beautiful ass. One particular afternoon, a girl in our class busted us as we were looking up our teacher's skirt. She yelled "Mrs. Kantner, the boys are dropping their pencils and looking up your skirt!' The classroom went silent....and in her calm voice, Mrs. Kantner replied "They have to learn somewhere' and passed us all a smile. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

The upskirt flashing and peeking went on all year long. She was a complete and total tease and I LOVED HER!!! While I never got a view of her bare pussy, I went home every afternoon and jacked off, dreaming of Mrs. Kantner. She drove me absolutely crazy!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]