Exhibitionists meet here!
By sjd0404
Pick a fine establishment in the Milwaukee area and make amerature night. You dont have to strip or be nude some very erotic fun can be done with creative clothing.
By BreeStolly
Thanks sjd we will consider. looking for something to do like that. Photoshoot or striptease would be fun. Something naked. lol Gonna be that area at end of July.
By sjd0404
Bree

Love the pic. Is that a shaved pussy on your gorgeous body.
By AnonAnon
Bree, you can have a sexy experience anywhere, but getting completely naked can be a challenge.

My wife has tried getting as close as possible a few times with good success. There is a splash park near our house that she often goes to in a bikini and she's often thrown on a somewhat see through linen top buttons open to well under her boobs over her bikini bottoms and walked to the local coffee shop or dog wash. For someone passing close by or in line for coffee, it is about as good a look as I get at home, and there's no shortage of people staring when she removes the wet bikini top from under her shirt, but no one has complained.
By sjd0404
I agree with anon

Ginger lost at mini golf yesterday and was told to wear a sheer blue blouse. She had a sheer black bra on for the mini golf. It was a great combination. We went for a ride in her little red convertible, tops down. great view for truckers. we stopped at a bar to quench our thirst. While walking to the bar a trucker slowed way down to view the very visible bouncy breasts of ginger.

There were three men in the bar. she was the only woman. I bought the first round they bought the rest. of course ginger was told to sit near the window, lots of light. the conversation turned to the mini golf loss and she was convinced she needed to pay up with buttons opening all the way down. she was now sitting at the bar blouse open and sheer black bra. she was told she needed to strut around. suggestions were made to remove the bra. so bets were made. if she loses the next round of mini golf, she will return, sheer top, skirt, no under garments.

when we got home she tore her clothes off and begged to be fucked. it was great.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like you have a fun relationship there, sjd.

The mini golf idea sounds like a fun excuse for your partner to do what she already wants to do. My wife often seems to be asking for permission. She'll wear something very sheer and then ask me what I think. If I say OK, she just wears it out. If too many people are staring, she'll sometimes let me know that I cleared it. As if she couldn't herself see how sheer it was. A few months ago, we were invited to the opening of an art show in our neighborhood. My wife had shown me a dress earlier that I'd like and she wore something similar for the evening. I noticed it slightly and complimented her on it, thinking it was the same dress, but it was slightly different with a very see through halter top. The gallery is somewhat edgy, I was once admiring a nude photo there when the model walked up and talked to me about what I thought of it, but we were expecting her work colleagues, male and female, to attend as well. Not that her chest is a secret from them, but quite another thing in public as compared to an office. Didn't seem to faze her at all. High heels, a long bottom and night make-up made for a striking frame for her chest and she got more than a few compliments from her colleagues.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]