Exhibitionists meet here!
By brewerfan777
Is there any site that truckers post pictures of woeman that have flashed them.There used to be a site like that but it is no longer active.I would love to see if any lucky trucker snapped a picture of her.
Rkless-n-bubbles liked this
By Truckerbob7811
Looks like my dispatcher wants to keep me on the 85/95 highways...
So for this week... Anybody near those interstate want to do some trucker flashing.... I lol be looking...
By pghcpl
we will be leaving pittsburgh on pa turnpike to ohio pike heading to 480 cleveland on friday july 3 @ 11 Am .... all truckers welcome
By Truckerbob7811
I will be home for a long weekend... Thanks for giving the heads up on your trip to Ohio... Please take some pics... And pace the truck so he can get a good show!!!!
Thanks from all of us Truckers!!!
By Truckerbob7811
Back on the road to Cromwell ct on sun /mon..from atl ga....85-95 -jersey turnpike...80. West to 17... Past the Bada Bing...to 87 n to 84 e to 91 n
If I come close any of you sexy ladies or cpls and are in the mood for some TRUCKER FLASHING!!!! Let me know.
Be safe..drive naked!!!! I do!!
By IFLASH4U
Leaving LaGrange Ga around 6:30est 8/19 travel I 85 to I 20 to myrtle beach. Post if you are around. Anywhere to stop in between?
By Truckerbob7811
Beach guy...I asked a few of the lady truckers I know..... 3-4 said yes... But they all said..they don't want no overweight small cock guys..... They said ...if you got the big cock..... Show it!!!!

As for us guys....I say... If your going to put on. A show or flash me...I am going to look.... No matter if your 18 or 80... Skinny or fat.... Bald and or toothless.....
I enjoy all shows.... Thumbs up and blowing the air horn for those who do!!!!!!
By Truckerbob7811
Heading up east coast..85-95 on Sunday and Monday..... Anybody want to try to set something up?
Love to see something ...anything....
Have a great Labor Day weekend

Be safe!!
By Truckerbob7811
I got lucky and got a great show from a Redclouds cpl...... I was driving and they pull along side my 18 wheeler.... She was topless and waveing out the window....
I told them when and where I would be coming thru their area...and they wer nice enough to wait on exit ramp for me....
Fun had by all...
It something more of the Voyuerweb and Redclouds ladies should try.....Its a big thrill for me on a long trip to see something...even a bigger thrill to know they did it just for me!!!!!

Thanks to Sexymisty50.... Love to see you again next time I am thru the area!!!
By Truckerbob7811
Going to be in Long Island near Commack on Sunday afternoon......up 85/95 sat Sunday

Anyone interested in some Trucker flashing Fun?????
By nowear
My Shy Exhibitionist Wife flashed many, many trucks one day last week on the way home from our trip. We are having MUCH more success since I talked her into sitting on a 6" pillow. (she was previously using a 3" wedge pillow that didn't raise her quite enough). I would highly suggest this for any truckers flashers out there. And when she sees that a trucker has noticed her, and seems interested, she lays her seat back all the way and spreads her legs as wide as possible showing her magnificent swollen pussy lips.

After many hours of flashing, Shy Exhibitionist Wife laid her seat back and started masturbating. While flashing, she enjoys pacing beside trucks, but it makes her nervous to do so while masturbating (she's afraid she will distract the driver too much - certainly a possibility) but she DOES allow me to slowly pass and give a driver a 3-4 second look. And at least 3 drivers noticed her masturbating, and gave honks, and flashed lights.

Only a couple of miles after her 3rd (and last until we got home) orgasm, we came up on a truck going slow in the middle lane. As I started past them in the right lane, I noticed a male passenger (probably mid 50s white guy) and slowed to let him notice Shy Exhibitionist Wife. He not only noticed, but I thought he might try to climb into our car, he was so excited. I told Shy Wife she had an admirer, and she said "Why don't you dip for him?" When we are on flashing trips, I often dip my finger into her twat to check her wetness. Well, remember, she had just had 3 orgasms, and was soaking wet. When he saw my finger go inside her, I thought his eyes would poke out of his head. When I withdrew my finger I saw a huge glob of her girl goo on it, so I touched it with my thumb, and stretched out the goo into a 2 inch long strand that was at least 1/8 inch across. I held this up to show him, and he started giggling, he was so pleased. If we had passed them earlier, when she was masturbating, I think he would have come in his pants. He might have been the most pleased of anyone who has seen her flashing. A good time was had by all.
By Truckerbob7811
In San Antonio tonight... Heading back i10 to mobile Tuesday....

Let's have some fun...!!!

Anybody want to flash a trucker?
By Truckerbob7811
I got the pleasure of meeting txlivin03 last night... Him and his wife came out to where I was parked in San Antonio and had a few beers b4 we took pics of her naked all over my truck.!!!! Fun time by all...
Thanks txlivin!!!!
By Cndflash
We flash truckers all the time in Ontario Canada Niagara Fall to London 403 401 and heading north in summer 400 and 11 highways.

Most trucker aren't looking . One took a photo or video once, thought it would end up on the web but we have never seen it.
By Solstice2006
Hey trucker Bob, So tell us all what's the best view for you ? Is it with us up beside your window , a little back from there so you can see in your mirror or maybe from the back window ? We can't always be in convertibles :o

When my wife's giving me roadhead I usually have her stripped from the waist down fingering her . As many times as not she's on her knees on the passenger seat which I guess is best seen from right beside you . Also is there any way for us to let you know as we approach that it'd be worth your while to take a look ? At night a quick flash of the brights might do the trick . Any suggestions ?
By Truckerbob7811
The best view is ....just pace the truck.... Some trucks...like mine....have max speed of 65.... So sometimes I might see as you pass..... But can't catch you for a second look....
My suggestion is..... Just go slow enough for him to look down..... If he wants to see more.... He will keep looking....lol

I tell all my friends.... If your not sure .....just a low cut blouse..open enough to tease...or a skirt real high up...legs on dash.. Just something to get his attention ....
Or the go the other way..... Road head..ass up...always gets my attention

Look for the dirty trailers with writing on back doors.....leg check....arrows point to drivers side.....big eyes smile faces...or the real obvious ...show the hooters....show tits!!!

As all vehicals are different...each has its own viewing capabilities.... Some are hard to see into.... Window tint ruined the true art of trucker voyuers.....so make sure you roll down windows....

If you want to see what I cam see...pull along side me with your wife..... And I'll snap a few pics and send them to you.....or better yet... Stop and I will let you sit up in the drivers seat and you can see for yourself as your wife puts on a show!!!!
Let me know if I can help!!!
Look for me.....black truck...moonbeam on the drivers door black trailer
By Titfreak
DSCN6843.JPG
DSCN6843.JPG (83.43 KiB) Viewed 55374 times
Thought this thread could use a pic. I couldn't find a flasher pic that was "pg" enough to post here so this'll have to do. I still have no idea why this board posts our pics sooo large.
By Cndflash
Great pic!

Wife and I are heading out today in Southern Ontario to do a little trucker flashing and more Highway 401 has a ton of truck traffic.
We call it a flashing safari.

We plan to go to shopping mall or a huge antique mall with my wife dressed to show. mini skirt commando, heels, low cut top or see through top with half cup bra showing her exposed nipples.

I love watching the the guys check her out and sometime follow her around. She will bend over or squat to flash her ass and pussy when she knows she has and interested guy checking her out.

She will flash her tits and and pussy in coffee shops, bars, restaurants, but she has a way of making it look accidental. She will always sit where is she is facing a guy and she will let her legs spread enough to see pussy or reach down to get something from her purse on floor and let her tits just about fall out show everything. Cross her legs let her skit ride up.
Once they get the first flash they cant keep their eyes off her, some guys even start rubbing their crotches they get so turned on.
We like restaurants with male servers they get a nice up close view and pay particular attention to her.
By nowear
Last week we were on a trip, and it was NOT a flashing day, because it was lightly raining. We were on I-81 in Va when we were caught by a wreck that blocked all lanes. We were stuck for an hour and 40 minutes.
After sitting awhile, we heard voices, and realized that the trucker next to us was in conversation with a woman in the left lane who had gotten out of her car. I got out of the car, and went to see what the trucker knew about the wreck. The other woman had gone back to her car. The trucker was likely in his late 50's, lanky white guy. He told me what he had heard on his CB, and that we were likely to be there for a while. Finally the other drivers who had gotten out and walked around went back to their cars.
I asked the truck driver if I could step up on his step, and talk privately. He nodded, and when I got up next to him, I asked if he ever got flashed, and told him we flashed truckers, though not in the rain. He brightened up, and said, yes, he had been flashed "a plenty" and had seen all manner of things trucking for 34 years. He said the wildest was a woman in a Mini Cooper with a stick-on dildo on the passenger window, working herself against it as she gave the driver a blow job. He said he could see her juices on the base of the dildo, and it looked like creme rinse. I told him some stories about our flashing and our orientation towards safety, which he appreciated.
I went back to the car, and Shy Exhibitionist Wife and I sat talking for a half hour or so. I told Shy Wife about the driver's tale about the Mini Cooper, and the other things we had discussed, including our flashing. Finally while she waited, I walked into the woods and peed. Then I had a "flash" of inspiration. I went back to the trucker, and asked him if he'd like to talk to my wife, if she were willing, and ask her any questions "looker to flasher"? He said he'd be delighted, and could think of many things he'd wondered about. I told him, I'd ask her, though I feared she would think it was too close of contact. I went back to the car, and went to her side. I asked her, and told her that I thought it was an opportunity that we might never have again, to ask a looker what he was thinking. She agreed, though I could tell she was nervous.
When we got to the truck, I helped Shy Wife up onto the steps, and stepped up with her, and "introduced" them. There was an awkward silence for a moment, til I said "well, I'd like to know what you think when you see a woman flashing you?" He said, "well, the first thing I do is check out the situation to see if it's safe to look. After that, it depends on the flasher and the driver. All too often drivers only stay next to me for a few seconds. But I'm always pleased. It's funny but I don't get all that excited by young women anymore." He looked at Ida and said "Your husband told me that you pace trucks and if the driver shows interest, you lay your seat back and spread your legs?" Shy Wife said, "yes, I do" and I could hear that her voice was shaky. "Well, I wanna know what you are thinking when we are looking at you?". She said, "I'm excited that y'all are interested in looking. If we pace for a while, then I'm wondering if any of you are stroking yourselves".
He asked "Do you make eye contact?" "Yes, she answered, but when I lay my seat back, I can't always see the driver's face." "Do you masturbate when you flash?" he asked. "Yes, I do, but we don't pace when I masturbate. We do pass slowly enough that many drivers have seen me rub myself" Shy Wife said, and I could see her face redden as she thought about what she was telling this stranger. "Have any drivers seen you come?" he asked in a low voice that sounded aroused. "Yes, several drivers and a couple of passengers in the left lane with us in the right". "Did that excite you?" he asked. Now HIS voice was sounding shaky. I was surprised at Shy Wife's reply. "Yes, and I think of it when I masturbate at home." The she asked huskily "Do you ever pull over to masturbate after you've seen a flasher?" "Well, I have done that but not all that much" he said. "See, something y'all might not realize is that a LOT of the women who flash us are sorority girls giving a 2 second titty flash, or else they are young, overweight, and frankly not all that appealing. Doesn't stop me from looking, but it doesn't move me to stroke."
Then it happened, to my surprise: My Shy Exhibitionist Wife looked him in the eye and asked "So what would you do if WE paced you and I showed you my furry twat and my swollen lips?" He looked down at her, and reached into his lap. The she heard his zipper. That was his answer.
Before she could react, I asked him "So does it excite you to talk to her about flashing?" He lifted his hips and showed his erection. Shy Wife's eyes got huge, and she said "I think that's enough questions" and climbed back down. The driver started to apologize, thinking he had gone too far. I told him that I thought she was just establishing a boundary, as opposed to being offended.
I thanked him for talking with us, and got back down.
When I got back in the car, I thanked Shy Wife for going along. She said I was right, we'd likely never get to talk frankly to a trucker about looking, and that she was glad we got to talk to him. I asked her if it aroused her to see his erection, and she said "we were all three aroused before that, but yes that probably made me wetter than I was, and I could already feel that I was getting squishy."
By now the wreckage blocking the freeway was almost cleared. The trucker had already told us to go ahead, and Shy Wife was saving her desire for the next day, which WAS a flashing day. If it hadn't been raining, I think she might have flashed him after the wreck traffic cleared out. As it was, after we got going, she pulled down her jeans and panties, and let me dip into her wetness. Lordy, she was SOAKED, and very gooey. I know she'll remember that conversation. And, knowing Shy Wife, she'll put that memory to use. The next day she flashed on the NY State Thruway, and when she masturbated, she came more quickly than either of us could remember. She said she was thinking about talking to the trucker when she stroked. First of many orgasms that conversation will spawn.

Any other flashers out there who have talked to truckers who liked to look?
By Cndflash
Great story

We have never had that type of conversation with a trucker but I think it wold be a real turn for sure as long as the trucker was respectful.
By alphabetman
Does anyone know of a good website, blog, Facebook page etc. dedicated to this topic? There used to be a great site but they got hacked and it hasn't been up since.
By Galaxy33
alphabetman wrote:Does anyone know of a good website, blog, Facebook page etc. dedicated to this topic? There used to be a great site but they got hacked and it hasn't been up since.
Yes I do. I am not sure its allowed to post links to other websites/forums in here so if you'd like, just contact me & I'll share the site with anyone who wants it. Its possibly the same site you referred to that got hacked & brought down a while back. It is back up now.
By AnonAnon
My wife mis-selected curbside delivery instead of in-home delivery for a washer. When she realized her mistake, she said, "He's going to get fifty bucks and he's going to see my tits." With that she unbuttoned her shirt and, money in hand, offered to lend the guy a hand with the dolly. When I first saw the guy through my office window, he seemed to have a sour expression on his face. By the time the two of them got upstairs with the washer, he seemed pretty happy with the generous views he was getting of erect nipples and flat stomach. Once he was gone, my wife seemed pleased with her simple solution to the problem.
By Galaxy33
A truck driver here who enjoys being flashed on the road.
I'll be leaving Monroe, La & heading to Channelview, TX Monday morning (5/1/17). Route: Hwy 165 south to I-10, then west. I should get to Channelview around noon or so. If anyone is going to be traveling in the area of my route or just out & about on the road & wants to have a little flashing time while driving, holler at me.
I'll probably load late after noon & park over night in Baytown, then head back to Monroe, La Tuesday morning.
By Peepingpercy
My wife is a serious exhibitionist. Wet t shirts at hotel pools. Topless at non topless beached. No panties. Ever. Etc. We just drove 600 miles, each way. She was naked the whole time. She blew me twice, and made herself cum with a big dildo over and over again. She is also gorgeous. Not one trucker looked down. Not one! I slowed down next to dozens and pulled in front of others. She was so disappointed! I'm serious, she really gets off on this. Public sex and flashing. We've almost been thrown off of cruise ships! Truckers, I guess it's good that you've gotten so safe and professional but look down once in a while. You don't know what you're missing!
By AnonAnon
My wife has the same frustration sometimes. We went to concert recently and she elected to wear a very thin wrap top over jeans. The jeans were low-rise and showed off a small amount of crack and the top was see through showing off her nipples clearly, but with a very light pattern. I loved the look and thought it was mildly exhibitionist, but it was obvious that nobody was noticing. I got busy with the music and then noticed some guys walking up the aisle staring and looked over to see that my wife has loosened the wrap top to where it really wasn't hiding anything significant. The edge would occasionally get caught on an erect nipple, but mostly it stayed loose to where anyone could look in from the side and many were. We walked out with the top loose and my wife was warm with the glow of exhibitionism.
By Galaxy33
One of the most common problems is window tint. I guess most people dont think about window tint being an issue but, we cant see in most cars because of the tint. It may not always be so dark but even light tint reflects/shadows/images etc. The sun or ***** reflect & prevent us from seeing inside a LOT of times. The key to flashing is:
1) no tint or
2) roll the windows down
especially if your intent is to flash truckers. When pacing trucks.... roll your window down.

One of the 1st things I look for in my mirror as a car approaches is:
1) how many people is in the vehicle & who is driving &/or who is in the passengers seat
2) how the lady is dressed &
3) if the passenger window is down &/or if they roll it down upon approach to my truck.

I look in EVERY vehicle that passes. Even if I only see a lone male in the car cause there may be a lady laying in the seat.
I try to watch my mirror in case they are looking, to see if I am looking.

Please, pace the truck (door) for at least a few seconds.. or as long as you guys are comfortable. Even a minute. ten minutes is good. An hour is even better. But seriously, please, please pace for at least a few seconds. Flying by a truck at 10 mph faster than the truck is going isn't doing either of us any good. Drive up to the door... pause... pace... please.
Its always a thrill when you guys come back. If traffic is approaching from behind, move up, let the traffic by, then get back out in the left lane & slow down & pace the driver for a second time. Seriously, passing by doesn't help either of us. slowly going by for 3 seconds, is basically not a help. Pace at least 15 seconds please. Thirty seconds is good. a few minutes is great.

All of the above info is no good if you have window tint &/or do not roll your window down. Window tint & windows in the up position is your worst enemy as a flasher (or voyeur).

Think about it. People are always fussing because no one looks any more & there are no flashers anymore. They talk about how popular flashing was in the 70's. It was popular in the 70's but, there was no window tint & a LOT of people didn't have air conditioning in their car in the 70's, therefore the window was down. Ahhhh, the 70's.... It was fun back then.

I hope this helps....
Solstice2006 liked this
By Peepingpercy
Great advice Galaxy 33! We will incorporate it all on our next road trip. Eases the boredom for all of us! I think window open is the best tip. We're very lightly tinted but that might be all it takes to hide the goods.
By AnonAnon
Time is a key component, which is why my wife dresses revealingly rather than flashes most of the time. Most people aren't paying attention and many who are are afraid of being caught looking, which adds up to a pretty mundane situation. If you want to engage other people, you have to be pretty blatant. My wife knows how to do that well, but discovered that an exposed back is far easier for people to admire than the front where they risk eye contact. She has a few dresses that plunge to her crack and wore one to an open party a few years ago. By allowing the strap to slip slightly, she could expose the curve of her hip and let the dress drop significantly below the top of her butt crack. It wasn't much more than you'd see over low cut jeans, but coupled with a bare back and exposed curves, it was a very erotic display. My wife said she lost track of the number of hands that rested "casually" on her back and butt. Seemed like every guy wanted to touch, some higher up, some lower down, and everyone got a nice view.
By Galaxy33
Ok, thought I'd give this a try...

Just a heads up to give the ladies (couples) time to see this. I have a regular run from Monroe, La to Arlington, TX & back to Monroe, La, that I set up to do once per week in July. I'll leave in the afternoons, drive to Arlington, spend the night, unload, then reload somewhere in the DFW metro, then head back to Monroe. My 1st run in July will be Sunday, July 9 to Arlington & return to Monroe, La on the 10th.
(Mid 50s W/M truck driver)

Anyone (ladies/couples) who will be on I-20 east or west, or anyone who lives in the DFW metro area who might want to set something up, holler at me via PM & I'll keep yall posted & try to make this (whatever we decide) work out.
By Jocko64
Some awesome experiences here, I am married to a woman who at 72 still has awesome body, firm, her 34D's still perky and beautiful still firm legs, best of all she is a bit of an exhibitionist, mostly when a way from home. We for about 10 years traveled to Orlando Florida about every 6 to 8 weeks. We picked up I-10 below Dothan Alabama and took it to I75 south. On this stretch of road my wife frequently put on a show, mostly for me to keep me alert, she never wore panties and mostly skirts or dresses. Sometimes as soon as we passed Tallahassee she just might get naked and suck my dick with her ass in the air. This was a frequent happening and I enjoyed her skills immensely . We usually drove a Lexus GS300 on those trips so it was low to the ground for great shows!

This one time she had shorts and a top on, usually wore very sheer bras or shelf bras, and had shelf bra on which showed her nipples (1/2 inchers soft, 3/4 hard)! She took shorts, shirt, and shoes off and sitting there showing truckers the goods and rubbing my dick which is out of my shorts and hard as a rock. She asks me if I want a blowjob, I say certainly, she gets up and with ass in air leans over console , me with seat back getting a blow job! Hers are always wonderful! I blow a load down her throat and she cleans me up tucking my now soft dick in my shorts. She leans seat back, still with only the bra on and puts feet on dash. About 2 minutes later a Florida High Patrol going other way in left lane going slow turns on blue lights look for turn around place, I tell wife to get dressed quick, I suspect he after us?? She quickly dressed, he is coming up, I get over and he pulls in behind me. He walks up on passenger side of car, tells wife put down window and asking me for license and registration starts chewing her out for having feet on dash because of airbags and then says she looked like she was naked in the car??? I am like WTF. He had nothing to charge us with, checked my license and stuff out and gave it back to me, we go on way. We stopped in rest area and wife and I going to pee, a trucker saw me get out of car and asked me what trooper said to me when he had me pulled over, I said nothing he saw wife's feet on dash and chewed ass about it. He said no, I don't think so, he said somebody on CB radio talking about naked woman in Lexus giving a blowjob and Florida Highway Patrol sometimes monitors CB channels. He then said your lady is wonderful! My wife could not believe what happened. It did not stop her though!

We had two big diesel Pusher motor homes and there would be days when my lovely lady would not get dressed till we stopped, I alsays ahd at least a pair of pants or short on, she gave some shows in them too!

We were very fortunate in our lives (still are) but we retired young, or I should say I did, wife was still on payroll for several years after but did not really work. I was 56 when I sold company with some conditions, we traveled all the time. Her younger sister (one year)and husband (my best friend) took some short vacations with us but when he hit 60 his outfit was bought out and they terminated him with a nice chunk of dough. About 6 months after he got the axe, wife and I going for trip west and asked them to go, they accepted on condition it was 4 week trip, we agreed. We get on road, second day out wife sitting in co-pilot seat, BIL laying on couch, her sister reading and I am now in Kansas, boring part of the drive. Wife turns seat towards me and I see up her shorts a bald pussy! She says you like what you see? I say yeah but just bring me a cup of coffee, she says OK! Says I just may bring you a surprise?? She goes in back strips and then gets me coffee and walks to front of coach, BIL did not even look up, her sister says whoa wait a minute. Now BIL looks up sees wife bringing me coffee naked. He is like wow I like this, her sis says quit looking. My wife says to her sister please feel free to go in back, Jay needs some relief. They get up and go to bedroom in back, I get a blowjob and 20 minutes later they come out her sis is naked to waist, has shorts on and I get to see some fabulous hangers in the mirror. Before day was out and we stopped that evening her sis was naked! Before that week was out we had swapped partners and the following week her sister had a beautiful trimmed bush. My BIL like my wife being bald but his kept a landing strip. No telling how many truckers and people saw those two naked on that trip which was extended to 6 weeks!
By jusadriver
I haven't been on this site in a few years since I was doing mostly a dedicated thing up and down I-65 and I64 mostly.
I never knew foe sure which road until that evening, so I gave up posting my routes in the interest of getting flashed.

That dedicated stuff ended and now I'm back to running the midwest.
I'll have to remember to keep my eyes open for annie. And, all the others showing off, lol.

As far as looking goes - these days, all the cars seem to be running 80 to 100 mph +.
Looking or flashing is becoming a risky situation if one isn't paying attention.
By Galaxy33
I also havent posted in a while but what the heck, ya never know. I primarily run 4 states. Based in Monroe, La, I also run east Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas & of course Louisiana.

Just a heads up, Tuesday, May 22, I'll be making a round trip from Monroe, La to Arlington, T, unload, reload & return to Monroe, La. If you're going to be west bound I-20 in the morning or east bound in the afternoon, I'd love to connect for a little driving fun. Anyone in the area shoot me a PM & I'll get back with you.

Happy flashing yall. :)
By jusadriver
I've tried to do my share of "looking" these last few weeks, and haven't seen a thing.
Well, had a possible.
Had passed a car going West on I-64 in Indiana when I noticed the shotgun rider was messing with her hair non stop and moving around the seat a lot.
I little bit later after the car speed limit increased, they went to pass me as I noticed her laying back in the seat. (looked like her guy friend was coaxing her)
They passed me and she had twisted her torso so her chest was sticking way out there - but sadly, she had a tshirt on, lol.
She just looked at me and smiled as she went by.

That's ok too. I'll take a smile over a bird any day....
By NudeNirvana
Always fun....here’s my experience. Follow me for more ❤️❤️ Nirvana

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... na-horizon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]