Exhibitionists meet here!
By Truckerbob7811
I have been a Trucker for many yrs...and a member of redclouds for over ten yrs..
I love to get flashed...

If anybody or cpl wants to set up a flash...let me know
I drive in the eastern and central time zones.

For the husbands....I could let you sit up in my truck and you can see what I can see!!!!

Have fun...drive safe...but 'nekid'...
Rkless-n-bubbles liked this
By Truckerbob7811
I can't believe I got over 700 hits/views on this page/topic...

I love seeing anybody flash me.!!!!
I travel only in the eastern and central time zones ...
Hope to meet/see some of you this summer!!!

Don t be shy... Show me !!!!
By Truckerbob7811
Sweet... That's what I am taking about....
Did you have fun doing it?... I bet the guy seeing you enjoyed it to!!!!!

Thanks for posting these pics...

So what state will I see you in?
By Annie
Hubby took those pics after I carried him to the yard to get his truck just to show me what truckers were getting to see. I'm on I-40 a lot around small stone,AR
By Annie
If I'm out there I'm always showing boobs. I am almost 60 this year and don't get out quite as much as I use to
By Truckerbob7811
Aanon..... Got close..Mount Veron going to Kansas City mo.....I will get
t closer to you soon
Hope your still up for it... Showing off those great tits!!!!
By halfpound
I too have been a driver for many years, seems flashing them drivers is a lost art, every day I hope, but nope not a one I enjoy seeing pics or movies of this topic, and their even getting sparce, so thank you to those that do, and I hope iam luckey enough to be in your same area.
By AnonAnon
Ha!

If she ever did it, I think my wife would enjoy the interactive aspect of flashing truckers. When she is showing, most people are intimidated, but once in a while someone isn't and she enjoys the exchange. A few weeks ago, we visited a friend for pizza and a movie. My wife wore a mostly unbuttoned loose silk top braless over jeans. The look was casual but very sexy, because not only could you see her cleavage and the lower curve of her boobs, but you were assured of complete views later. She literally oozed sexiness. Our friend's response when he let us in was, "Wow," and he leaned down and kissed her right on the lips right in the street. It was unexpected, but perfect.
By FastFive
Titfreak wrote:.. and still no new flasher pics.

Must be a lost art. ;)
You'd think that in a world where almost every single person carries an instant camera 24/7 there'd more nekkid titty goodness. :?
By FastFive
Better question would be: Has this entire forum died?
By halfpound
well I was asked to repower a load going right threw Annie's back yard, no time to attempt to try to let her know I was on my way but it was a rainy day, try to catch ya on the next drive by
By mrdangerous
FastFive wrote:Better question would be: Has this entire forum died?
It kinda has for me. Like B.B. King sang, "the thrill is gone."
By Titfreak
FastFive wrote:Better question would be: Has this entire forum died?

Forums such as this live well if there are some pics to go along with the stories.
W/out the occasional pics all of these words just seem like bullshit after a while.

Reminds me of the old RC saying: "pics or it didn't happen".
By Truckerbob7811
I sure hope not...
I have had trouble logging in on here... All fixed now.

I had a little show last week... Saw a guy finger fucking his lady in construction traffic...

I am heading up to Boston tommorow .. 85/95 all the way
By FastFive
Niiiice!

And welcome to the forum! Join us over in the Town Hall thread in the Private Shots section... it's the general hangout thread.
By Truckerbob7811
Jersey girl..... Wow those are some great tits!!!
Maybe some day I'd get to see them along side my 18 wheeler...

Want to give a heads up next time your in the mood to show off those beauties!!!
By Titfreak
Nice view of some niiice titties Jerseygirl!!
It's great to see a woman that likes to show her titties off.

Keep up the good work. :)

Tf
By brewerfan777
My wife has flashed truckers for years and I love the idea of another man seeing her naked.She was kind of shy when she first started flashing but got braver as time went on.We were just outside Abilene Kansas when I slowly pulled up next to a trucker,wife was wearing a button down blouse unbuttoned almost all the way and not wearing a bra and a shorter skirt and no pantys.Well she must of gotten the biggest smile and thumbs up because she started playing with her tits and had me rubbing her pussy giving this driver one hell of show and said okay I love it.We stayed next to him for a while but then moved on,but I think she made his day.
By Truckerbob7811
Heading north from atl ga today... To pine Brooke New Jersey .. Might play around somewhere in New Jersey fri or sat...

Anybody want to put on a show and flash me????
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]