Exhibitionists meet here!
By wifeshow
I will be in Annapolis, Maryland Fri night (3/27) for a drink, maybe listening to some music. Would love to meet a couple somewhere and flirt with her, maybe dance a little. Would love it if she showed a little and got a little friendly. Let me know if your interested and where you would like to meet. I am 6'2", blond, blue eyes and not bad looking, will start out at Ebb Tide on Bay Ridge Ave about 7:30-8. If your interested ask me for some peanuts.

I AM STRAIGHT!
By wifeshow
My wife and I will be out Sat night showing her off in the Annapolis South Balt area. We are looking for a nice guy for her to show to. between 45 & 60. Must be nice and polite. she will be drink and having some fun.
By johnny35mm
hi! i live in annapolis and would love to see your wife tease and exposed.
maybe you plan a nice afternoon downtown with the wife wearing a short skirt, she sits by the market place outside, ill be happy to sit across from her and let her make the moves she wants?! interested? would you like to share a few pics to get started?
cheers, john
By tvd
Yeah!

They recently had a fine street party with bonfires in Baltimore.
Sponsored in part by CVS.
Check it out. You might even get another celebration started if you try hard enough.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]