Exhibitionists meet here!
By NudeCouple
Can anyone give us a scouting report on Mira Vista Resort in Tucson? We are considering going on Memorial Day.
By 2nudesinsocal
Hi NudeCouple, sorry this is so late but just saw your post. We were there last summer
for 2 nights/3 days and thought the place to be very nice. Thought the staff was very
helpful and friendly, the grounds very well kept and overall we would give it 3 stars.
Although we were in our toyhauler we stayed in one of the condos which was very nice
and we really enjoyed. The bungalows were older and did not look that great. I can't
speak about the restaurant as we did not eat there but the pool and and overall
experience to very nice and would go back anytime.
Did you make it there and what did you think?
By NudeCouple
Thanks 2nudesinsocal! We haven't been there yet but are booked for Memorial Day weekend in a condo. Two weeks ago we were at Desert Sun in Palm Springs, one of our favorite resorts. If you get a chance we recommend DS highly. The grounds are immaculate and the staff if very helpful. Since we live in SoCal it's close enough for a weekend getaway.
By 2nudesinsocal
Hi nudecouple. We also have been to Desert Sun although not seen they traded ownership. Good to hear that they
are keeping the resort in top shape. I think you will find that Mira Vista is very similar and you two will have
a great time.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment