Exhibitionists meet here!
By FastFive
I've got a week's vacation scheduled next month and will be taking a cruise (thankfully, getting away from this messy shite we call "winter").

Now, this is a totally "normal" cruise... unfortunately not the Big Nude Boat cruise. Personally, every nude cruise I've looked at is horribly over-priced. $1100+ for an inside stateroom? No thanks, sorry. I know it's a supply/demand thing, but whatever... I'd rather be getting more for less. And besides, never once has one of their itineraries matched up with my time off.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand...

Even on a "normal" cruise... surely among the 3000-4000 people onboard, there's gotta' be some daring souls among the masses. Once, in all the cruise I've taken (a half dozen or so) have I seen a woman tanning topless on deck.

Does anyone know of a resource where watchers, or those who like to be watched can connect? It seems to me that exhibitionism / voyeurism at sea wouldn't be any different than on land. The ladies of VW who post their sets in the Nude In Public section surely take vacations.

Just a thought.

Maybe this is an idea for a website. :lol: If only know how to make webpages... I could fill a niche market.
By ANNIENDON
Check out the ships information carefully or just be bold and daring and go to the upper most deck. Many ships have a "clothing optional" or at least a "topless" section there. Especially if they are trying to lure in the European crowd.

Good luck and good viewing, usually some horny people on cruises willing to put on private shows or more as well.

Been there, done that.
By smithdiver
My wife, who absolutely LOVES to show, and I are looking to take a cruise and she has big plans to flash men at every chance while on board and land excursions. They apparently don’t allow topless sunning on the ships these days which is all too bad because what would be ideal for her is to lay out and see how many guys would take the opportunity to watch her.
As far as whether there are women out there who would like to find chances to flash some skin, I think just about every woman fantasizes about it and just can’t really do it because of jealous husbands, boyfriends or fear of physical harm or harm to her reputation. As for my wife, I highly enjoy her finding thrills by showing her beautiful body, it makes her feel sexy and alive and I know she gets such exhilaration and enjoyment from it, I try my best to make her know she is free to do so any time she gets the desire. If any guys reading this haven’t tried this, I encourage you to consider it as well. From my own experience, it makes many women extremely happy to know she is desirable and it makes them horny as heck! Sex is sure to follow so you’d better be ready to accommodate.
Anyway, best of luck in your cruise, I wish we could be on the same one for some mutual fun!
Smithdiver
By FastFive
ANNIENDON wrote:Check out the ships information carefully or just be bold and daring and go to the upper most deck. Many ships have a "clothing optional" or at least a "topless" section there.
I've read that in the past that was the case with Carnival... the smallest section of the top deck (usually at the base of the forward mast) was the accepted area for discreetly disrobing, but not any longer. It's now an official "18+" area (Serenity Deck), but not actually enforced. For them the "18+" only means "no screaming kids allowed"... not truly 18+. I've seen plenty of teenagers up on that deck before, especially during the day.
Especially if they are trying to lure in the European crowd.
Funnily, the only time I ever saw a woman topless on a cruise was indeed on a European cruise line (MSC)... never an American ship.
Good luck and good viewing, usually some horny people on cruises willing to put on private shows or more as well.

Been there, done that.
Always keep my eyes peeled! 8-)
By JackFlash1947
I took a cruise on the RC line a couple of years back. On that ship there was only one pool deck & it was packed with children. I did look in the RC rules book in our state room about nudity. There it said nudity wasn't permitted on ships in the Caribbean but was permitted on Mediterranean cruises.
By TN2Willy
My wife wants me to take a cruise with her and promises me she will only wear dresses
(except in the pool) and will not bring any panties.
I don't know, the idea of being stuck on a ship with a bunch of over weight middle
age people plus all the young brats running around does not thrill me at all.
By Horny47
But, doesn't the idea of your wife showing off outweigh the other things??

My wife and I got a huge discount on a cruise package. We work different shifts, though, and so it's difficult to sit down and make plans for when we will actually go.

Wouldn't it be fun if the four of us ended up on the same ship?

At some point, I would certainly want to view your wife (while not getting caught by mine...).

I wonder if she might have a "different set of rules" while aboard ship. (You know, thinking "nobody that I know will be here", and thus letting go a little more.)

What do you think?
By FastFive
TN2Willy wrote:I don't know, the idea of being stuck on a ship with a bunch of over weight middle
age people plus all the young brats running around does not thrill me at all.
You're stuck with people no matter what kind of vacation you take, unless you head for the hills and camp out in some empty back-country cottage.

Personally, I've been on a few cruises and have never had any more issues with people that I'd have anywhere else. The kids aren't so bad as mostly they've all got their own things going on, so we hardly even see them. I've been seated with "families" at dinner whose kids don't even bother coming to the dining room for meals.
By mandadees
Hey there,

It's been a few years, but I've sunned topless on the top deck of a Royal Carribean ship without any problem. It was a Caribbean cruise too. Go with your girlfriend so you won't be the lone male up there or if you go alone just don't stare LOL!

I just found someone who worked for the ship who looked with it and asked her if it was ok and where. She told me what I wanted right off.

Have fun and tell me how it went?

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment