Exhibitionists meet here!
By tzzzr
My wife and I have done this at home some, I'm curious if anyone has really been to a CMNF party. By the rules were the female(s) are naked and the guys stay clothed. Nothing sexual, just a time to enjoy the beauty of a naked woman.

We enjoy it privately, I'm curious how well it works in a larger group.
By Pixellator
Mrs and I do this now and then, but usually not really formally as a CMNF "event". We've been to numerous events where I check in advance whether there would be any problem with Mrs being fully nude, and there have been plenty of times that she has been the only nude woman, or nearly so. Other times there are more mixed events that are not really CMNF, but I tend to stay dressed to highlight her nudity. Probably the most extreme example was a New Year's Eve party some years ago when I wore a full tuxedo and she wore only heels and jewelry. We arrived fashionably late, and as we entered the venue, we found ourselves greeted by spontaneous applause and a standing "O".
By FastFive
Sounds like my kinda' party.

Even in a completely non-sexual context... sometimes it's just really nice to be around pretty women, if only for the sake of beauty. :)
By AnonAnon
Not as an organized event, because I don't know how you'd know in advance if it would go down OK, but I had two close friends over for my last birthday and we were watching a movie in the small home theater we have in our basement when my wife came in wearing a very large poncho and snuggled up to me. At some point, she asked if anyone wanted a beer and teased us a bit with views of her naked behind, which both the guys had seen before anyway in bikinis. When she came back with the beer, she said, "I'd better hand these out from behind the couch," which got a good laugh. It wasn't nudity, but it was fun and nobody got uncomfortable.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]