Exhibitionists meet here!
By dbahm9
I'm going to be in Vegas next week Monday through Thursday. I would love to have the pleasure of viewing women flashing. I am not expecting anything more, would just like to enjoy the view. Please let me know.

Thanks D
By smithdiver
I wish my wife and I were going to be in Vegas to have some flashing fun with and for you. If you come to south Alabama just shoot me a message, she is always interested in some flashing adventures for those who like to watch only.
By debonair
smithdiver wrote:I wish my wife and I were going to be in Vegas to have some flashing fun with and for you. If you come to south Alabama just shoot me a message, she is always interested in some flashing adventures for those who like to watch only.
always interested! Im down south.
By smithdiver
Debon, that sounds great. We have to get a little time as we have a few things to attend to, and a little bit of slightly warmer temps.
If you are near Pensacola and have any suggestions, ideas or whatever suggestions that appeal to her, let me know. The main thing is that she has to feel safe and of course I don’t want anyone to be too forward to cause any discomfort, this has to be fun for all and nothing too close and “personal”.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]