Exhibitionists meet here!
By Intrepid
She got in a bit of trouble after posing at a school (I'm thinking it was some sort of church affiliated school, that she had attended as a student. It was at night when nobody was around). She was arrested and jailed, I do know that, but nothing else.
By Titfreak
Intrepid wrote:She got in a bit of trouble after posing at a school (I'm thinking it was some sort of church affiliated school, that she had attended as a student. It was at night when nobody was around). She was arrested and jailed, I do know that, but nothing else.
Well THAT would knock the fun right out of flashing..... damn.
Thanks Intrepid for the update. It's a shame. She is truly a beautiful person, and beautiful to look at. Perhaps we can see more of her in the coming times. Perhaps also, if her Voyeurweb fans could post their best wishes, it might help her and her husband to know she was/is appreciated and missed.

A major fan
By Intrepid
Not really, she later did a shoot in front of the police station.
What do you mean, "Not really"?

I said she was arrested and jailed. That is fact. I read her blog entry about her experience. She may have posed at the police station, I do know she had posed with (unattended) police cars in the past. How is what I said incorrect?

The habit some females have of always having to have the last word and always having to be right and correct any man they encounter is very annoying.

My deepest sympathies to your husband.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: