Exhibitionists meet here!
This happened a few years ago, but I'm still floored. We had been flashing truckers on the way to the beach, and had a driver who was very interested, who we stayed next to for several miles. I was going to tell the story on a "flashing truckers" site, but when I looked, the trucker had beat me to the story.

He posted this at Voyeurweb in the Forum section under the category "exhibitionist meeting point" and then under "flashing truckers". When we read this our jaws dropped. Shy Exhibitionist Wife was embarrassed, but also aroused, and proud. But she also felt very vulnerable.

You'll see why, here is his story:

Last week I saw the best flash I’ve seen in 22 years of trucking. I’ve seen lots of sorority girl 2 second tit flashes, but rarely more. I was having a miserable day as my AC in the truck was on the fritz (part back-ordered) and I was hot as hell. I even pulled off at a rest area and took my uniform off and put on some baggy gym shorts. It was early evening when I got to I-74 / US76 headed into Wilmington from I-95. A rain shower was giving me a little relief when I looked down and there beside me was a slim lady, probably in her fifties with long silver hair. They were pacing me and her dress was pulled up to her waist, no panties, and showing a gorgeous bush. She sat calmly beside me, looking up occasionally with her slim legs somewhat spread.

Of course, I pulled my pecker out from my gym shorts, and started stroking. Something about this woman made me stiff almost immediately. I think it was how willing she seemed to show her pussy to me. But I accidently hit my left blinker, and I guess they took it for a sign that I’d had enough, and sadly they moved up to the next truck, a quarter mile ahead. Luckily for me, that truck was only going 55 or so, and I quickly caught up as they paced him. I guess the “steering wheel holder” wasn’t looking because they saw me in the rearview and went ahead and then let me pass them and get over in the right lane again. Now I was getting very hard, as I anticipated another look. As they pulled up next to me, the shower was ending and with it the road spray. The driver / hubby / bf peeked down low and saw me looking at his woman. He must have said something to her, because in just a moment she reached for the seat lever and put her seat back and totally spread her legs wide and tilted her hips up. The prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen came into view. Peeking out from her bush was these big, soft, swollen lips. Damn, I wanted to suck on them. I felt my cum getting close, so I reached for a bandanna that I keep in the cab and covered my lap. I looked over again and saw his finger disappearing into those lips. I thought about how that wet pussy would feel and that’s all it took. I came like a rocket. The first spurt went clear over the bandanna to the floor, but what stayed on the bandanna was still the biggest cumshot I ever remember having.

After a few moments, they went ahead and stayed ahead all the way to town. Entering town, I took the port road and luckily came out beside them again on 421 South. They pulled up next to me at a light, and hubby / bf tried to lift her dress, which she had put back down, but she had enough, I guess. They were beside me at the next light too where I was turning right, and I wanted her to look up. I was showing her my bandanna, and what she made me do. I also wanted to mouth “thank you” but sadly, she never looked. I hope she somehow reads this and knows how horny she made me. At least I’ll have that memory to whack to for the rest of my life. My best flash ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that was his story, and Shy Exhibitionist Wife was very aroused, but it also made her nervous. She was happy that he didn't describe our car.

So have any of you flashers ever had anything written on the net about a flashing exhibition?
That is so awesome. Have done the trucker flasher thing with my wife and always wanted to see a post like that. Your story got me hard too. Only one time did we get any feedback is when I had a CB and listened in on him telling another trucker what he just saw. But to read the in-depth description must have been a huge turn on for both of you. Lucky devils! :twisted:
Nowear, that's a great story. I would think the risk makes for a buzz.

My wife pushes the limits and has been lucky thus far. The closest she has come to something unsavory was at a halloween party when a friend of our's managed to get an shot of her pussy lips. She had on a short dress no panties and was sporting a bush that covered her lips from the front and was sitting one leg crossed over the other, but at one point she leaned sideways to grab a snack and as she rolled he was able to shoot from under the crossed-over leg where she was clean-shaven. It was a beautiful shot. Almost abstract. The nature of the zoom was such that it didn't include her face, but he processed it in Photoshop and posted it where the invitees could see it. Only those at the party could tell who it was from the small snippet of costume included and I'm sure word spread a little, but the image wasn't "complete" so my wife wasn't too bothered by it. He also didn't post any complete images of her. The image stayed up for a few months, but eventually he took it down. By that time I'd grown comfortable with it as an artistic composition and it had ceased to bother either one of us.
I've mentioned this story on VW a few times over the years.

In 2005, I had a job driving a bus around town. One evening, there was a big traffic jam downtown. I was at an intersection. Next to me, and slightly behind the driver's window, was a small car. Driving the car was a thin woman in her mid-20s. She had her dress hiked up, no panties, and she was vigorously rubbing her pussy.

In the passenger seat was her boyfriend/husband. Instead of watching her, he was nervously looking all around.

Although I would've enjoyed the scene more if she had been more curvy, it was still a turn-on to watch. For the most part, she kept her hand on the outside. But, on at least one occasion, she plunged her middle two fingers deep into her pussy. Her head arched back. From the speed at which they went in there, I know that she must've been very wet. She may have had an orgasm at that point. But, if she did, that didn't slow her down. She kept masturbating the entire time that we were stuck in the traffic jam -- which was probably about 40 minutes.

Then, apparently at her boyfriend's insistence, at the next intersection she made an illegal right-on-red in front of my bus, and disappeared from sight.
There was a huge effort here at VW for a long time to unite flashers and truckers. I don't remember anyone having much success. While there are a lot of people here who do flash, given the sheer number of vehicles on the road at any time, getting flashed almost never happens.

You do get some accidental incidents, which are very nice. Such as summer time when women drive in those long "sun dresses." They must be very warm as a lot of women will hike the hem up to their hips and drive with their legs spread to allow the A/C to cool them off. They don't seem to realize we can see in.

Or one memorable day in a small town in Oregon when I drove the entire length of main street beside a very hot young lady in a BMW. The day was hot too, and either her A/C wasn't working, or she didn't have it on and instead had both windows rolled down. She had on a very short dress and had her left foot propped up on the dash beside the steering wheel. As luck would have it we got stopped side by side at every stop light. Her beige panties were clearly visible and I even got a nice shot with my digital camera.

I did manage to make contact with a couple from Louisiana. We tried for a long time to arrange a driving flash session but it never seemed to work out. Then one time I had to spend a couple days near where they lived and they drove over and we went for a ride in their pickup. She had on a dress that buttoned up the front and no bra or panties. Despite being fairly nervous, I think she enjoyed being seen. I know I enjoyed it.
The husband was driving and she was in the back seat (it was one of those "extra cab" pickups). I was in the passenger seat. We just drove to a secluded spot and he turned around and opened her dress and had her spread her legs. She was very nervous. It seemed like her first experience allowing someone else to see her naked. She did call me later that evening and we chatted a bit. I told her I was sorry she was so nervous and that I hoped she actually did enjoy being naked for me. She admitted that despite her anxiety, she actually did enjoy the experience. We exchanged a few more e mails and they told me they were going on an extended road trip later that year and hoped to do much more flashing as they drove. I never heard from them after that, but hopefully several others got to see what I enjoyed that afternoon.
My wife was flashing truckers one day in Ontario on our way to Niagara Falls.

She had her tits completely exposed on a half cup bra and her mini skirt hiked up showing her shaved pussy. My wife's nipples are pale pink so I have her darken and enlarge her nipples & areolas as well to make them more visible and stand out or to show through her clothing.
I pulled along side a trucker and paced next to his door, my wife said he was happy with what he was seeing and he was gesturing to show him more. she turned towards him and stuck out her tits and pulled on her nipples and gave him a big smile she said he was loving every moment.
My wife was having fun with this guy as she doesn't normally interact with the drivers this was turning me on as well.
Next thing the guy pulls out his cell phone and starts taking pics or video, and that changed everything shows over wife said let leave this guy.
I keep expecting pics or video to show up on the internet, I have check every site i can think of and have not found it. Maybe my trucker isn't tech inclined.
My wife buys a long lasting lip stick.

It comes with a little brush to apply it and sometimes it comes in two parts you put the color on first then brush on a sealer.

Sometimes they call it 24 hour lipstick or something like that.

You need the type that seals and dries so that it doesn't come off on her clothes or when your playing with them.

Sometime this stuff will last three days.

Come in all shades of color depending on the look your going for.

Works great with see through bras and even light cotton t shirts, very sexy when you can see the nipple showing through. The look appears to be unintended.
She gets a lot of double takes from the guys with out having to overtly flash.
Thanks, Cndflash. My wife loves to go braless in see flimsy tops that display her nipples and has used henna to darken her nipples to show them through a wider range of clothing. Henna can't be washed off, so is limiting if she wants to wear something lighter right after something heavier. The lipstick might solve that problem.

I know what you mean about the double takes. My wife is very comfortable showing her nipples, even at work, and is almost always braless with pokies showing. She would probably walk around topless if she knew she wouldn't get in trouble. Her definition of slightly dressed up is see through. Despite the fact that she's been doing this for years and everyone we know is well acquainted with her nipples, she gets a lot of double takes. She loves it and always tries to convey her enjoyment to the onlooker. It is fun watching guys realize it is OK to look and getting comfortable enough to pay her a compliment.
Cndflash, what are your feelings on the pics and/or video showing up on the internet?

My wife often wears slightly see through pants that show her trimmed bush off a little, but it is very hard to photograph it so it shows up and when she's in a group she tends to dangle a hand in front of her crotch. At a dance party to which my wife had worn a pretty scandalously short dress clearly without panties, a friend of ours was teasing her with attempts to get a upskirt with his camera. My wife dared him by squatting over her camera and letting him get a shot. He actually posted the shot online. It didn't have her face in it, but those at the party would have remembered the outfit. When I saw it I was a little bothered by it at first, but soon realized it wasn't that big a deal. My wife was totally cool about it. When I asked her if she'd ask him to remove it, she said she was confident he would remove it himself soon enough because people seeing it would think poorly of him. Sure enough, he did, within the day. I assume a bunch of our friends downloaded the image, and it seems like that would be a big deal, but it isn't.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]