Exhibitionists meet here!
By SoNHCpl
We are planning on catching the start of FF and would love to have some friends to meet up with. We haven't been before so are excited for the scene. Anyone else going ?
By kforfun
Hi...yes,,going also! Can't wait since we missed last year. Been going since 2006. Remember..don't over dress! I sent you a email if you want tips, pictures and advice.
K
By SoNHCpl
I am sure we will be able to figure things out , especially if they are naughty. We will report back for those that are interested.
By DarknLadyJedi
If you are there on Tuesday stop by Captain Tony's from 2-4.

Same for Thursday.
By SoNHCpl
Sounds like we should start at Capt Tony's and then branch out depending on the night . Looking at the "get Lei'd" party and "Black Dress" party . Will anyone be attending? Looking forward to making the most of our limited time there!
By SoNHCpl
Hi All , K ,I didn't get an email ? But will be looking for it. Love getting advice ,especially as we are new to this .

We will be starting our evenings at Cap't Tony's but heard the Rumor Lounge is good ? Any other ideas ?

We are really looking forward to this , I will be wearing a backwards hockey hat and Miss P won't be wearing much!
By mandadees
Darn it I wish I could go! Maybe next year! Have fun everyone!
By SmthShvSub
My wife will be posing for pics at Fantasy Fest-She will pose in any position you like to take pics or video
By pghcpl
We are excited to be back this year, we had to miss last year. I got make a few new outfits for her to show off with. My favorite is the one for red night it is made of 3 red zippers...yes just zipper :o :o :o and guys they work...so if you see us feel free to ask her to open them up.....if they are not open already...LOL

Is anyone else staying at the Casa????????
By Thinker
Cannot imagine what an outfit composed of just 3 red zippers would look like.
By FastFive
Thinker wrote:Cannot imagine what an outfit composed of just 3 red zippers would look like.
Probably something like this... http://www.tangaland24.de/products/en/e ... pkini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By DarknLadyJedi
Tripod wrote:DarkJediGirl,

We will be at Capt Tony's but how will we know you?
Sadly we aren't at FF this year, but it is hard to miss the VW/RC crowd when they get together, even at FF.
By rockclimber
Dante's
Attachments
IMG_20141023_181510.jpg
IMG_20141023_181510.jpg (126.83 KiB) Viewed 14031 times
By mandadees
OK, WHERE are the naked men?? LOL! I don't see any swinging dicks? :) I hope you had fun sexy! ;) :oops: :lol: :oops: ;)
By rockclimber
Ah yes, here's one.... Sorta....

Always color at FF.....
Attachments
IMG_20141030_020216.jpg
IMG_20141030_020216.jpg (128.13 KiB) Viewed 13630 times
By SoNHCpl
Sorry for the delay but we only had a short amount of time at FF due to work and that still holds true. But what a great time. It was our first experience at FF and even though we missed lots of stuff we still had a great time. Everyone was so open , fun and sexy . GOE was packed , the parties were so fun and everyone was so hospitable . Loved the natural nakedness and showing off of outfits (very hot) . But the people were all just having fun mingling and then " the After Party" , which I don't even know if I can discuss here. Great time and we recommend it to everyone!
By mandadees
Oh, please do discuss! :-) :-)

I've been to the Garden of Eden but it wasn't very busy. But it wasn't at Fantasy Fest either .

So, what was the after party? I'm sure no one will mind and will really appreciate hearing. :D
By SoNHCpl
Ok , so the after party is at the end of a fun evening , skimpy clothes suggestive conversations and everyone heads to someone's vacation house. One was at a great conch house with a pool, so skinny dipping and we noticed people casually heading upstairs with 1 or 2 "friends" for awhile . Great time had by everyone !
By mandadees
That sounds like a nice way to spend the evening. :) No one being pressured and everyone relaxed. :D
By Thinker
I would love to have tried to swim between the legs. Think people would like that?
By honora
I just called a place I've been to before (over the New Year's holiday) and in one week they will be taking reservations for FF next year. It's kinda pricey but it's right where everything is happening on Duval Street. Anyone else know they are going next year? Where have some of you stayed at before?
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]