Exhibitionists meet here!
By ndbeachcpl
As mentioned in a different thread here, I just returned from Hedo II in Jamaica. I'm a female, and I went to Hedo solo. It was a nice week away from reality, and was an excellent trip overall.

Could the resort been improved? Most definitely, and the new owners are working on that as quickly as they can. The remodeled rooms are very nice, while those awaiting renovation are okay at best.

For those unfamiliar with Hedo, there are two distinct parts of the resort. These are defined as Nude and Prude. To be very honest, I never went to the Prude portion of the resort, so I can't speak to that at all. The Nude side is clothing optional, but Nude accurately describes the attire generally observed.

The beach is nice, but certainly not the best one in Jamaica, or even on seven mile beach. It's the people and attitude that makes the Hedo beach what it is. That attitude can only be described as 'let's have fun because no one knows who we are, or what our real life is'.

The 'action' at Hedo is at the pool and hot tub, and that carries on just about 24 hours a day. I swear, at 4am, there were as many people there as most resort pools have in the early afternoon. It's most definitely no place for anyone who is easily shocked, as the sexual activities run the gamut. Lots of Jamacian Ganja, visiting, displays of affection, and groping. Oh, did I mention sex? It's a voyeur's dream come true.

The mix at Hedo is largely couples, with a relatively small percentage of singles (perhaps 5% total). Of the singles, most are males. Regardless of who, I found everyone I met to be very friendly and quite pleasant. In spite of what I might have heard and any apprehensions I might have had, I found no one to be pushy or rude, and a simple "no thanks" was all that was needed if I wasn't interested.

The food was acceptable. Nothing different than I've found to be the case at most all inclusive resorts. The best thing I had while there was a lobster prepared by one of the many beach vendors. It was perhaps the best lobster I've ever had.

One caution: Do not buy any drugs other than Ganja. Everything imaginable is for sale from the roving dealers, but I witnessed what happend to one couple who ventured into the world of Jamaican X. Watching someone laying on the ground, convulsing and foaming at the mouth, was not something I wanted to see.

The bottom line, Hedo is exactly what one would expect. It is a sexual adventure unlike quite anything or anywhere else. Would I recommend it? Yes, for those with their eyes wide open. For the curious set, or those not fully into the lifestyle, probably not.

N
By KinaandPete
Thanks for the GREAT info
We are staying at Grand Lido and are planning on buying a night pass

I am 52 she is 44 and BOTH VERY average body types
By honora
Thank you for sharing your experience - I saw your other post and I'm glad that you had a great time! Just curious if you care to answer (if not I understand) but how did it come that you went on your own? Was it a fantasy of his or yours? I have been on a trip alone but I went all over Europe for 3 weeks and it was exhilarating, but going to a place like that by myself would be a very unique experience to say the least!
By ndbeachcpl
Pete, you see all body shapes, nationalities, and creeds at Hedo. In all honesty, I have to say that average is the norm. I saw only one 'barbie doll' the week I stayed there.

Honora, it really wasn't anyone's fantasy. I decided I needed a short vacation somewhere, and he wasn't going to be able to come with me. It just kind of fell ionto place after that. I made the reservations on Thursday, and left early Saturday for the flight. I think that qualifies as spontaneous, if anything does. We're kind of known for things like that, as too much planning tends to kill the thrill.

N.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment