Exhibitionists meet here!
does anyone know of a clothing optional beach or resort near Port Charlotte Fla? we will be down there in Aug or Sept visiting and will probably have some time to ourselves to get away to somewhere close if there is any place. Thanks in advance for any help!
For the most part just keep and eye out, maybe a ticket if she is just topless. Or speak with an accent and they might go with a warning thinking you are European.

Passage Key is unofficial, but a serious blind eye is turned there, you just can't step foot on dry land (clothed or nude) there and it's boat only. Ft Desoto has some areas, but you do have to watch for the rangers there.
Passage key is a sand bar south of Pass a Grill in the mouth of Tampa Bay to the southern end. Its about 100 yards long. As it becomes better known the rangers will probably go and mess with it. There was some couple pounding on each other there recently. I guess she caught him on a wave runner making out with another guy? Go figure..... That brought the attention of rangers. Still, its a good place to go if you have a boat. Decent crowd, not too fugly, other than me...... Ha!

This is about an hour and a half north of P Charlotte btw....
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]