Exhibitionists meet here!
By KinaandPete
Looking for feedback on which is better.
We like to snorkel nude
NOT really swingers BUT we love watching and being watched
By NudeCouple
We have been to Grand Lido twice. There are two sides to the resort, the nude and prude side. Naturally, we stayed on the nude side and had a blast both times. The nudity ranged from completely nude to wearing a thong. The food, service and atmosphere were all first class. Go on the nude cruise if it is still offered. About 50 people can go out on a large, very nice boat for about a 2-3 hour cruise. Our flight landed in Kingston and there was a 10 passenger shuttle flight that lands at a small airport directly across the street. Take the shuttle, it's a 10 minute hop. Otherwise you are looking at a long, hot bus ride.
By KinaandPete
Thanks for the good info.
Did you visit Hedo ?
At Grand Lido.....did people play in the hot tub or on the beach ?
We booked Grand Lido
By NudeCouple
Friends of mine have been to Hedo and there was definitely some play going on. The hot tub at Grand Lido was the center of evening activity after dinner. In fact, some of the women at dinner would comment how they couldn't wait to get their clothes off and get into the hot tub! Since it is an all inclusive and there were usually a dozen (or more) nude party participants in the hot tube, the crowd would order champagne six bottles at a time. I never saw any playing on the beach, nude cruise or in the hot tub either time. The GL is a bit too upscale for that. At Hedo, that would be more commonplace.
By KinaandPete
Thanks nudecouple for the info
we are looking forward to feeling the sun on our naked bodies in Feb
So if my lady gives me a handjob or blowjob in the hot tube....that should b=not be a problem ????

Looking forward to nekkkid times
By NudeCouple
I don't think anyone would object, especially in the hot tub after dinner! It's a huge party and some of those in the hot tub might enjoy watching. Chances are, others have the same idea. After and evening in the hot tub, wild sex in our room always followed.
By KinaandPete
Thanks NudeCouple
We are not swingers BUT we love to watch and be watched.
Can not wait to play with his cock in the hot tub.
It is the thrill of being watched that turns me on, and knowing guys might be stroking watching me pleasure him.
Take Care
XOXO
Kina
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]