Exhibitionists meet here!
By vwjcdnm156
Anything exciting happening in Savannah during the last week of July, first of August? Me and the girlfriend would possibly want to hook up with some "friends" for some fun. Anybody out there from Savannah or surrounding area?
By vwjcdnm156
Surely there has to be something going on in a city like Savannah during that week. Any strip clubs or toy/video stores in the area?
By mrdangerous
There's a few strip clubs and toy stores, but I don't get the chance to frequent them. I couldn't drag my wife into one if it was raining fire, so I don't bother. Going solo has no appeal.
By vwjcdnm156
Yeah, couldn't find a couple but met a guy in a bar one night that took a liking to my lady. We all had a few drinks and he took her to an upstairs mens room that had been closed off for the night and she gave him a blow job there. We exchanged phone numbers in hopes to meet up again and did. I'll give you the details on that later if you're interested.
By vwjcdnm156
Well... he called the next night and wanted to hook up again. We met down at the hotel bar and had a few drinks to loosen up. I figured he and my lady were going to have a good time so I was keeping my eye out for a single lady at the bar. They went on up to the room, I stayed down for a while and scoped out a lady who was kind of giving me the eye so I struck up a conversation. She was about 55 years old I'd say, real nice looking with big tits. We talked for a bit and I started pushing the envelope, the language was getting pretty racy and she was getting off on it but I could tell we weren't going to make up to her room. She told me that if her husband wasn't with her on this trip I'd be having my way with her. She left soon after, I had another drink and went to the room and of course he was fucking the hell out of my wife. I sat and watched and after about 30 minutes I watched him shoot his load on her chest. And that was that, she had great time and mine could have been a lot better but she was still horny as hell after he left and she got another load. So all was not lost.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]