Exhibitionists meet here!
By Mike1594
Im thinking about taking the Mrs. on a weekender to Pigeon Forge to spend a weekend in a cabin with a hot tub. Any attractions in the area that would or could bring out the wild side of the Mrs? Tequila tends to make her clothes fall off and I would love to find a setting that could help on one of our nights out.
By Titfreak
I can't help you with your primary question but having visited the cabins over there a few times over the years I will strongly suggest that you bring lots of bug repellant. Nothing screws up a fun naked night out on the balcony like mosquito bites in all the wrong places!

Have fun.. and take pics. :)

Tf
By Fish
I have been thinking about your question for a couple days now and have a couple suggestions. I have never been where you are going so I don't know what's going on there so my suggestions are to make your own fun independent from needing outside help, that way you are less likely to be disappointed. My first suggestion is to invite another couple to go with you that you know is fun, open, and likely to get naked in the hot tub. Even if no sex between couples happens, sometimes just being naked with others is a huge turn-on for my wife. Just a helpful hint though, never invite a couple where your wife thinks the other woman is more attractive than her. I'm not saying invite a hog, but if your wife feels more attractive than the other woman it will pump up her libido, especially if you keep complimenting her in private.

Second, if you can’t bring another couple, consider getting your wife an in house massage. On our 10th wedding anniversary I took my wife away to a cabin in the woods and they offered a massage package in the cabin. I scheduled it for early evening and my wife and I enjoyed a bottle of wine prior to the arrival of the masseuse. I was quite pleased to see a younger, very attractive and well-built man show up to do the massage. Mind you, the guy was very professional and never in any way did anything suggestive or touch her in any inappropriate way, but the results were still amazing. He left the room and asked my wife to disrobe and get under a sheet on the portable massage table that he had brought. My wife stripped down to her panties and complied. Once the massage began, her and the guy really hit it off and started talking and my wife became quite comfortable with him. When it came time for her to roll over on her back, between the comfort level, the wine, and a warm summer evening she decided to lose the sheet and laid there on her back with nothing but her panties on while he massaged her legs, arms, shoulders, ect. Even though her never touched her sexually, I could tell my wife was completely aroused by the exposure. When the massage was over my wife got up and never even bothered to dress and we ended up making small talk with the guy while she was topless until he left. I have no idea what the dude thought of the massage, but my wife was through the roof in arousal by the time he left. This may have been a one-time lucky shot but it was a success because I was able to take a non-sexual event and make it work out quite well for my wife.
Good Luck
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment