Exhibitionists meet here!
By debonair
anyone gone to ship island before? I am planning a trip there on Thursday and would love to know how the nude scene is. I hear it is far east after you go by boat or ferry.
By TanNThongs
Were you able to make it? We haven't been but have researched online and your thoughts on going east seem to be correct. If you did go, how was it? It's a little close for us versus Johnson's Beach.
By debonair
We went but it was soooooooooooooooooooo cold noone was expecting it. It was windy also so everyone there just stayed in the Fort. We did go to the beach and walk a little bit to see a couple couples disappear behind the dunes, but we didn't feel like walking to see since it was so cold.
By beachguy60
I might have to try ship island. I've never been. I could launch my boat down Ft. Morgan and cruz over. Have to check my GPS to see how far it is. It would be neat to have another spot to get naked.
By debonair
It was a nice spot. The sand wasnt as pretty as Johnson Beach but it was a different scene without the high dunes. No trees , lots of sticks, and branches though.
By nakedfisherman
beachguy60 wrote:I might have to try ship island. I've never been. I could launch my boat down Ft. Morgan and cruz over. Have to check my GPS to see how far it is. It would be neat to have another spot to get naked.
Wholly crap that would be a trip!.
By debonair
TanNThongs wrote:Were you able to make it? We haven't been but have researched online and your thoughts on going east seem to be correct. If you did go, how was it? It's a little close for us versus Johnson's Beach.
Just got back and I would say I love it just as much if not more because the water and sand are prettier. I didn't see anyone nude but us and we had lots of alone time because no one came anywhere close to us. The water was hot and very clear where you could see huge crabs and fish.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]