Exhibitionists meet here!
By naakedlady
I am willing to trade for it. I would love to hear suggestions. Even if you don't have a private yard, maybe we could get together at your house. Just us or with some friends. I am very open minded and would love to talk about it.
By naakedlady
Is there anyone out there who would like to correspond with me? I have many interests and no subject is taboo as far as I am concerned. Also, I would like to say that I am not fond of the fact that it takes forever to get a response posted. I have been waiting for two weeks for my last response to post and it never did. How can you carry on any meaningful chat if it takes that long to post?
By Voyeur56
Hi there.
I live in Plymouth and I just joined this site.
Not too many from our gr8 state on here eh?
Did you ever find a place to take it all off?
I do know of a few places where you can sunbathe if still looking.
My name is Pete.
By naakedlady
Hi Pete it's so nice to hear from you. Who would have thought that after all this time with no response, suddenly I get one from so close to me. Tell me about yourself and what kind of thoughts you had in mind. As it so happens, this summer the plantings in my backyard are finally big enough to have nude privacy. I'm really enjoying it a lot. But please tell me anything you had in mind or even fantasized about. I promise to answer right away.
Sincerely, with no tan lines,
naakedlady
By Voyeur56
Hello naakedlady.
Well I Bet you are enjoying your backyard. Not too many skeeters I hope. buldogusa and yahoo. Msg me I'll send my number and we can txt about this n that.
By mrzong
Agreed on it taking too long to post. I wish I lived near u so u could come sun bath in my yard, unfortunately I'm in Utah. Are u up for swapping some pics? Maybe on cam? Look forward to hearing back from u, (in a week, lol).
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]