Exhibitionists meet here!
This was one of my most memorable nights ever. We had lots of friends and some of their friends come over for a little party we threw and when the crowd cleared out it was just hubby and three of his friends left. Me not knowing that hubby had kinda planned this it turned out well for all. Of coarse I wore my little yellow dress for maximum sex factor and it worked on the guys heads both of them:). if I get enough comments I'll keep posting the pics in order as things happened. I wound up laying all of them with hubby's consent. I had sex with one friend three times and the other friend that I really liked I got him up four times. Hubby was enjoying taking it all in and taking the pics. The fourth guy didn't get it up but once he had a little too much to drink as I did. I'll go through it in order as I get comments and see how y'all like it.
Mmmm Annie, I for one would love to see how the night progressed. It looks like that you are not only a very good cock tease, but you follow through with the actions.... and the guys know that they are in for some spectacular fun. Oh, I'd love to be at one of your parties..... so eventful....good on yea.
Annie, you are teasing me so much. I want to be one of the guys at your party. But alas, I'm not there. I will substitute myself for one of the guys. Now which one licked you to a fantastic orgasm? That one would be me! :-)
That was the one that couldn't get it up but once. He had a little to much to drink like me I think and I bet he probably can't eat pussy that good sober either. He went to town :) This about glass 2 getting relaxed and letting them peek :o
Yep scar I got pounded and it was good :) I'll get to the good stuff. I have over 3 or 4 hundred pics of this and will just have to abbreviate it but........... we got to work it up slowly don't we. ;) After about the third glass of wine and them wanting me to show them my tattoo it heated up.
Not getting many comments. Can't get these guys stirred up. I'm going to wait a while after this one and see what happens before I start posting the juicy ones. You've seen some of them T you know where to look. Let's see how many want to see more.
By now most all the other folks have left and it's getting down to a tight little group. Here's ol'Steve making a move knowing that he has hubby's graces.
Things are about to heat up.
Mmmm Annie, a warm hand near your kitty. Did that get your juices flowing, or perhaps you were already a little moist knowing how things were going to develop? You certainly look like you are moving toward the action with your kitty and nipples on view. I bet the guys were showing their appreciation in their pants.
Didn't take us long to get the party started. He got me positioned on the couch with pillows under me so he could stand at the end and go to work, He does it like I like it hard and fast. Hubby's clicking away with the camera and the other two guys can't wait for their turn.
Now I'm ready for another glass of wine after I clean up a little. Don't want them to loose interest. I couldn't believe the other guy Ricky didn't jump in but I could tell he was enjoying it. His time was coming though. He went to get me another glass of wine while I went and freshened up.
I'm sorry, did u say u still do this? Wow! I'm 65 but still like to do this don't have gal who shares my idea of fun.
Love the stories and the pics.

Annie wrote:Not getting many comments. Can't get these guys stirred up. I'm going to wait a while after this one and see what happens before I start posting the juicy ones. You've seen some of them T you know where to look. Let's see how many want to see more.
By now most all the other folks have left and it's getting down to a tight little group. Here's ol'Steve making a move knowing that he has hubby's graces.
Things are about to heat up.
You definitely would not like me at your party. I would want to be first like Steve but would take care of you orally first. I know you would be wet enough to enter you without the stimulation of oral but cannot resist licking and sucking your clit. All of that sweet and tangy nectar you are producing would not go to waste. Jerry and Ricky could be sucking your tits and kissing you all over. Between the 3 of us, your whole body would become one huge sex organ being satisfied!
Well I'm not going to get out here today the weather is going to turn bad. We're going to have freezing rain and sleet I don't like to drive in that. I might as well post some more party pics. I have already had a go with two of the guys and now we're talking and I'm drinking a little more wine. I have two more glasses and don't realize just how relaxed I am getting if that's what you want to call it. ;)
We were all just talking and listening to music having a good time. Then when I moved my legs apart and showed my pussy real good and Ricky couldn't stand it any longer and made his move. I guess this does look inviting to a guy.
Ricky's sitting in front of me looking at the way I was sitting getting all worked up and with a little nudging from hubby he makes his move.Now Ricky I found out loves oral so he's the first to do that tonight. He went to town on me and it was really good too. I think he was drunker than I was though but he did a good job at the oral.
After a good long licking :D Ricky raised up pulled his pants down on his knees right there on the floor and inserted his dick. He had had a little too much to drink and didn't really do a good job fucking me but when he was through my man Jerry was right there and ready. I think he keeps a constant hard.
When Jerry got through I just slid back up on the couch and lay there a minute. The guys were just a joking and telling me that they weren't through with me yet to not move. I was laying there hoping they weren't done with me.
So Steve brings me another glass of wine. He gives it to me and sits beside me and I think watching Ricky and Steve with me worked him up again. He starts rubbing my tits and smooching and getting himself and me ready for another go at it. I'm game :D
I guess I'll stop it here for now there's a lot more to go it was a long night and we had fun fun fun or I did ;)
See if these get any comments.
Oh and yes Naddy I'm 58 and still do this. I wish all guys had them a gal that enjoys sex but unfortunately there's not too many women like me. Most of my friends my age could care less for sex now :( Sorry

And T if I knew you I'd enjoy a good eating out but I prefer being banged as I call it. Also I'm kinda like hubby was and just want to concentrate on one guy at a time and not be distracted by being pulled in all directions. That was fun when I was young though but now I just want one at a time on me. I don't do dp or even oral and banging at the same time unless I'm the one that wants to do it . Which is seldom but I have done it on occasion. Like I said on another thread (now this is going to disappoint a lot of guys) my nips and tits don't have much sexual importance to me they're not connected to my g spot :? So by that I'm just saying bang me and forget the other formalities unless that's what you need to get it up :)
Annie, my suggestion of what the other guys could do is to just throw them a bone to keep them occupied while waiting for me to be done. You see, I take my time when performing oral on you. They would not want to wait that long. Tough. It should be all about you and not us. Your orgasm and pleasure would be my reward.

In your story (which by the way, I thoroughly enjoy!), Ricky went down on you then banged you. Did he finish what he started or just lick you for a little?

I do like banging too. I am trying to ensure that I hit the clit when I go in. It seems to have a great result too. I still have to practice more. Who would be willing to help me practice? ;)
Annie....You certainly know how to "stimulate" a man's interest!

And did I read you correctly? You still have these "get-together's"?

Ok boys! The line forms after ME!!

Women like Annie are definitely few and far between...She is indeed a treasure!!!

Thank you for your presence here on this site and forum..
Wow, I just found this and I'm reading it for the first time. Annie, you are incredibly sexy, both physically and with your attitude. I'm about ready to explode right now. I can't wait to read more. I would love to be one of the chosen few. What state do you live in?
I'm back. Had to go to relatives for a funeral. Bummer :(
I got a few comments in two days. Guess I'll post another pic or two and see what happens next.
Well in the last one ol'Steve got worked up and brought me another glass of wine and sat down and started rubbing and kissing oto get ready to jump my bones again.
He goes down to my feet and pulls me up over the couch arm and starts pounding me. He got me all bowed over the couch arm looking like he's breaking my back but I didn't mind it at all. I like the way he goes hard and fast.
The other guys are freaking out thinking that this position was hurting my back and picked me up and stuffed pillows under me. Heck he was pounding my pussy so good I didn't feel anything but that :D Once they got the pillows under me Steve really dug in and started pounding me real hard.
This was getting Jerry and Ricky worked up again. I could see them stroking themselves getting ready for Steve to finish and get out of the way so they could get another turn at me.
When Steve got through neither Jerry or Ricky jumped in. I just slid back on the couch and sat there a minute waiting on something to happen. When nobody made a move I asked for another glass of wine. That little round made me thirsty ;)
So I got another glass of wine and we talked and listened to little music while everyone caught their breath. I still couldn't believe neither of the other guys jumped in when Steve finished. I'm thinking that they're up to something.
We talked a while and I finished my wine and got back on the couch so the games could commence. Then hubby said get up bend over and let us see your ass. I was wondering if they had a plan so I played difficult and acted like I didn't want to. So hubby started pulling on me to get up.
I'm still sitting there playing difficult playing the tease while hubby and the guys are wanting me get up and bend over to show them my ass. Getting pretty tipsy from the wine by now I really didn't want to stand up. So then Jerry reaches out pulls me by the arm. I could tell as he gently pulled on my arm that he was ready to have another go at me.
So I got up and fussed a little objecting to bend over for their viewing pleasure of coarse just teasing them the whole time. I had full intention of letting them have their way knowing that they'll get worked up. So I put my foot up on the table and said why do you guys want me to bend over this is all y'all want to see anyway. They still insisted that they wanted me to bend over ;) So I bent over........

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]