Exhibitionists meet here!
By guynwife
Now that the weather is getting warmer, The wife is looking forward to putting on her sundress or short skirts (and she never wears any undies) and as she is trying on shoes or sitting on a park bench,, letting guys that happen by get a peak up her dress at her neat trimed kitty, nice looking MILF with great legs and loves to show and make small talk if she see your interested. if interested leave add.
By guynwife
Sunday was a great day at the bass pro shop, Wife and I was there looking at the pontoon boats, she is 5`2, 120#, long pretty legs and was wearing a short sundress with nothing on under, the boats are on a trailer and we would walk up the steps to get on the boats and walk around inside them looking at things, while she was up there I went down on the floor to see what kind of view she might be offering to who ever walked by and look her way, whoww to say the least as she bent over ther was her pretty little but cheaks and smooth lips in plaine view , when I went back up on the boat I told her to watch and when a guy got near or behind her to bend and look at something, there were about three diffrent ones that seem to like what they saw with a grin as they look up at me, this one guy a younger one in his late 30is keep walking around acting like he was looking at the boat beside where we were for what seem like half hour looking all the time with her bending an showing, when we walked down the steps on the floor he walked up to her and said your beautfull and I love what your not wearing, with this she smiled and winked and said I really glad you did, he has the bigest bulge in his paints that she saw when she looked down then she looked back uo and smiled back and then said oh I see you really did enjoy the view.
So all in all she had a great showing day and the guys that seen her seem to enjoyit also.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]