Exhibitionists meet here!
That's interesting Annie. Some women I've know have super- sensitive nipples and one in particular could get off with just her nipples being licked and sucked. Whereas another woman I dated for quite a while had not feeling in them at all ( so she said ) .... she put it down to breast feeding her two kids when she was a lot younger.

The important thing I think is discovering ( or actually asking ) what a woman likes and ensuring that you keep her happy and giving her as much pleasure as possible. Sexual compatibility is so importance I feel in a relationship.... do you agree?
Yep you have to ask if you want to know what works for whom just for starters. Then also different guys have made different things work for me that others didn't bring out. I really don't know how to explain it it's psychological I think. Mine are not so sensitive as pertaining to helping to max the sexual feeling. I know everyone's going :( about now.
I have realized that some women seem to not care if their nipples are kissed and licked and sucked. I pretty much skip them. Other women seem to almost have an orgasm when I pay attention to them. I like the latter better since it opens up additional things to do.
I can't believe you've never seen a topless girl in a car Thinker. They're everywhere you must have rotten luck or just really not looking. Maybe you'll get your cherry broke by some girl with pretty breasts. That's what I hope happens ;)
I'm putting this on all my threads. I can't believe the 100's of views on my pics and so few comments. I may go look for a little more lively site than this. It's worse than dead. Dead is no views that's what dead is. But this with 100's and 1000's of views with no comments it's worse than dead. I know y'all out there say something.
I've been lucky enough to see that twice...one time it was four 20 something girls...that one im surprised I was able to stay on the road (two out of three that were not driving flashed me)...I then did my best to pull my shorts down and stroke my cock for them...ah the memories lol
Being an old truck driver myself, even if only part time, I always had an affinity for the girls that liked to mess with the truck drivers. I've seen it all through that drivers side window and smiled all the while.

Thinker, my man, you must not be payin' attention or you're sittin' too low in the seat. Of course, it does help to have your eyes about 8' above the road.

My first wife liked to ride with me when she could and I convinced her early on, that she should do her part to keep other drivers awake, on the road. (me too.) She was having so much fun with it that after a few weeks of riding topless she would get in the cab with her top in her hand or tossed over her shoulder. I told her once or twice, that she might as well leave her clothes home and come ride naked. She just laughed and asked, "What do think I am, some kind of exhibitionist?" . . . But the shorts did come off just a few miles down the road.

Ahhh, the good old days . . . the stories I could tell!
Yep those were fun time Skeetz. I hardly ever wore anything when I was in the big truck. It was fun because all the guys that noticed were so appreciative and none of the 4wheelers could see in so I'd always be topless and a lot of the time nude. I have some good pics of me in the big truck.
Here's one of me getting in the truck like you said your wife would do with my top in my hand.
Lol love travelling nude and topless when the occassion allows. Though I have only been spotted about four times whilst doing this, still loads of fun when it happens. Thus far all positive reactions from the people who have seen me :)
That might be a little bit dangerous, hard enough taking the photographs without crashing, hate to think what the increased accident odds were if you did. I imagine the insurance claim would make for enjoyable reading :D

Here is another from same drive
Jho wrote:Last evening we spent 2 hours in bumper to bumper traffic on I95 southbound in Virginia.
Wife was topless the entire time.
Our widows are tinted but not terribly dark.
No one noticed at all.
Yeah. The vast majority of people are simply oblivious to their surroundings.
The little lady started traveling topless twenty some yrs ago , Still does it as often as possible. The most daring time was when she was topless riding thru downtown Chicago one morning. We wanted to get a few pictures of her , but was not able , to much traffic. Had to watch my driving!.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]