Exhibitionists meet here!
By FastFive
RickyStark wrote:if someone calls the cops on their cell phone you have to cover up.
Wouldn't it be nice if people weren't so petty and prudish? :roll:
By flyer356J
March 16: Does anybody out there have some good pictures. I mean pictures that show clearly that it is a NUDE beach, but maybe a crowd with a few bodies in the foreground, but something that would not keep a book off the shelves of "Books -a- mlilion. I have written a short story which features a few sessions at Haulover. I've been there a few times but I don't have any pictures. The book publication is set, but I need a picture or two. No money involved. I'll give you recognition iln the cut-line, but nothing else. Better keep the faces out of it, or we have to go through the complications of a model release. Rather not. I need actual prints, not e-mail stuff. I'm not kidding. The book publication is set, with the publisher of two of my books. You'll find them on Amazon. search for author name John Mahon.I'm living now in Port Richie, Florida. If you are in that area perhaps we could get together. I mean business. I'm straight.
By TitaniumJ
So, we are kind of exhibitionists. We have posted on VW and RC in the past as well as on some other sites more recently. We LOVE Haulover. We've been there about 10 times and we always look for opportunities to do some teasing. We've tried the area right next to the first life guard tower, in between the first and second, close to the gay area but haven't been too successful. We are looking for advice to do some teasing in a couple months when we go back. The wife wants to see some hard cocks and cum. Looking for any suggestions.
By debonair
TitaniumJ wrote:So, we are kind of exhibitionists. We have posted on VW and RC in the past as well as on some other sites more recently. We LOVE Haulover. We've been there about 10 times and we always look for opportunities to do some teasing. We've tried the area right next to the first life guard tower, in between the first and second, close to the gay area but haven't been too successful. We are looking for advice to do some teasing in a couple months when we go back. The wife wants to see some hard cocks and cum. Looking for any suggestions.

what is RC?
By FastFive
debonair wrote:what is RC?
RedClouds... the harder partner to VW.
By RickyStark
About the beach closing at 7:30: I learned from a local that the announcements to get off the beach is all for show. They pass through twice, blowing their horns or using a bull horn, and that's it. The problem is, the parking lot also closes at 7:30 and they will ticket vehicles still there. You have to park somewhere else and walk to the beach to stay there after 7:30. It's my impression its a gay beach after closing, I didn't see any couples.
By Titfreak
How crowded is the clothing optional area during July/August during the week?

And I'd love to know the clothed to naked ratio as well.

Leggs and I might give this place a shot soon...

Thx,

Tf
By debonair
Titfreak wrote:How crowded is the clothing optional area during July/August during the week?

And I'd love to know the clothed to naked ratio as well.

Leggs and I might give this place a shot soon...

Thx,

Tf
its pretty packed in the daytime with lots of people out relaxing, walking, swimming, and playing volleyball. I was there the middle of june. it starts to empty out a little before sunset...that's when you start to see the models come out with their photographers. Around 7:30 they do start to run everyone off the beach though. I still love johnson better because it's more private and therefore more sexual. but nothing beats the "freeness" of haulover
By Nudeone
To answer the clothed to naked ratio, I'd say there is about 1:100 of clothed to naked. Some ladies are just topless and of course there are a few wondering looky lous. But you will be definitely lost in the sea of nakedness! Great beach,so definitely visit.
By RickyStark
flyer356J wrote:March 16: Does anybody out there have some good pictures. I mean pictures that show clearly that it is a NUDE beach, but maybe a crowd with a few bodies in the foreground, but something that would not keep a book off the shelves of "Books -a- mlilion. I have written a short story which features a few sessions at Haulover. I've been there a few times but I don't have any pictures. The book publication is set, but I need a picture or two. No money involved. I'll give you recognition iln the cut-line, but nothing else. Better keep the faces out of it, or we have to go through the complications of a model release. Rather not. I need actual prints, not e-mail stuff. I'm not kidding. The book publication is set, with the publisher of two of my books. You'll find them on Amazon. search for author name John Mahon.I'm living now in Port Richie, Florida. If you are in that area perhaps we could get together. I mean business. I'm straight.
Having a camera and taking pictures without permission is against nude beach ettiqutte and can get your camera smashed and your head as well. If you want pictures like this either you or a photographer should go and solitict two or three couples to have there pictures taken for this purpose. Some if us are exhibitionistic enough to go for this. You might have to provide a "reward".
By Craig321977
Headed to Haulover this weekend. (Fri - Sun). Anyone else going? This thread has been quiet for a while. Anyone been lately?
By Nudeone
I was there last week. Weather was fantastic. Headed back May 23-27. Anyone else going to be there then?
By showit2me
TitaniumJ wrote:So, we are kind of exhibitionists. We have posted on VW and RC in the past as well as on some other sites more recently. We LOVE Haulover. We've been there about 10 times and we always look for opportunities to do some teasing. We've tried the area right next to the first life guard tower, in between the first and second, close to the gay area but haven't been too successful. We are looking for advice to do some teasing in a couple months when we go back. The wife wants to see some hard cocks and cum. Looking for any suggestions.

We just returned from Haulover...didn't have any problems finding males to admire my wife. We set up one day close to the water,in front of a lifeguard tower,and had many guys passing by stopping looking and repeating.Later in the afternoon a gentleman set up right in front of my wife's chair, (back to the ocean), oiled up his cock and openly watched and stroked to her. After a while he walked to us, gave her compliments, and verified we were ok with his actions.
Attachments
Beach Viewer-blur.jpg
Beach Viewer-blur.jpg (142.59 KiB) Viewed 76114 times
By debonair
I just got back myself it was crazy how many guys were turned away from the water this year lol I need to shrink my pics to put on here
By Nudeone
I've been there plenty of times and had to walk to the water with a hard on. It is pretty obvious the couples that like being watched. Some really like it when you oil up and casually stroke for them. Got to be careful as some don't like it and the lifeguards could be called. Anyone going next week (Sept 24-27)?
By Reallucky
My wife and I use to get to Haulover quite often and she always would have guys enjoying her. And many would masturbate while she watched. My understanding this has now been stopped. Is this true is does this still happen? Would love to come and stay the week but if the patrols are so bad no fun can be had will go elsewhere.
Thanks
Attachments
10332275563_e495b9d6df_h.jpg
10332275563_e495b9d6df_h.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 71283 times
By Xrockford69
I'll be out there tomorrow. Any local ladies want to keep a guy from Ohio company? I'll put lotion on your back if you do mine... ;)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]