Exhibitionists meet here!
By Nudeone
Headed to Haulover the weekend of February 28th. Anyone else up for some VW fun there? Used to stay at the Ocean Palms but it's closed down now. Any suggestions for similar hotels?
By onthelow
So sad to hear that the Ocean Palms is closed! I always wanted to stay there but never could get a booking. That's the trouble with late travel arrangements I guess. My wife and I have stayed at the Newport which is just North of Haulover. Its a very nice clean place with a great pool. a little upscale so no clothing optional fun.
By Nudeone
Thanks. We will check out the Newport. To bad about the no clothing optional there. After the beach the best times were had around the pool in the evenings at the ocean palms.
By onthelow
If you find a place to stay that has some clothing optional amenities Please let us know. I will book it today, I don't want to loose out again like I did at the Ocean Palms. How does that song go???? "don't know what you've got till its gone"

lol
By onthelow
be sure to let us know what you find there in Florida. Since your original post I've been doing nothing but thinking about the good times we had at Florida! ! ! I've got my fingers crossed...lol
By Nudeone
Will do! So far nothing looks to promising but hopefully I can meet some fun friends AT&T he beach with ideas.
By Craig321977
Headed to Haulover and Miami Beach this coming weekend. I'll be there Saturday April 5 and Sunday April 6. My first time there. Any tips? Anything happening on the beach late afternoon or night? I'll be there during the day as well. Would love to watch a couple. I'm a young guy (late 30's) and fit. Thanks for any input you may have!!
By Daniel
I was just there a couple weeks ago. The beach seems well policed, so don't expect any funny business on the beach.
By Craig321977
:D ! Wow. Back from Haulover over the weekend. It was great. Was out there 2 days. Several couples teasing onlookers. They were discreet and knew how to get away with it. Gays were more overt with their fondling and play, especially as the day drew to a close down near the water. Only drawback is they closed the beach at 7:30. Literally, a truck drove down the beach and told everyone that they had to leave, but it was just the nude section of the beach that they enforced the 7:30 closure. I left on Sunday at 6:00 pm so I don't know if the closing is a weekend only enforcement or not. Some suggested that they only do that on Friday and Sat. nights but I can't confirm as I wasn't there after Saturday night. Ready to go back. Also, South Beach was hopping Saturday night as well. I was on the beach there by 9:30 and saw lots of couples in action up until I called it a night at 2:30 am.
By Nudeone
Was at Haulover today. Got there a little. Late in the day but was just in time to watch a couple playing with each other then fucking in the ocean. I introduced myself and we had a shot and a beer together she said she like my dick. We are going to meet there tomorrow. Hopefully as fun as this day was.
By Nudeone
That trip turned out to be a great one. Met another lady the next day and ended up spending the weekend together. I'm headed back the end of August.
By Craig321977
Hey SeanSteinbeck. Last time I was there the parking was fine. Directly across the street in the northern part of the lot.
By debonair
Sunday after the rain the parking lot was flooded and they were out there directing traffic. I was packed though. parking lot was full around 2pm
By SoNHCpl
We are looking forward to our time there at Chistmas. Sounds like we should look into the Newport or Roof Top. More as we get closer! We love vacation friends!
By notanlines
Craig, the weather over the Christmas/New Years time will be in the mid 70's, and fairly windy. There will be good crowds during the day with plenty of parking in the usual parking lots across the street, under/thru the tunnel. Just stop at any of the Surf Shops and pick up a $20.00 wind screen. And to whoever was going to look into the Newport, only go for location/nice hotel. This is NOT a hot spot for nudists. It is simply a very upscale hotel/resort that happens to be just 3/4 mile or so north of Haulover.
By Craig321977
I just have to share this experience with the board. I was at Haulover a couple weeks ago. It was my last day with my flight leaving out that evening. About mid afternoon I decided to go swimming for a few minutes and as I entered the water I noticed a couple just to my right having sex in the ocean. I gave them their space but couldn't help but watch. The girl saw me watching and just smiled so I continued to watch. They eventually came near me and started a conversation all while they continued their fun. They were married with her being much younger than he. He said that he was a wealthy business man from another country. They spoke good English. The country started with a T but I can't remember what it was. They were both dark skinned. He enjoyed me watching them and had her swim off and show me her body several times. They asked if I wanted to go back with them and watch them but I knew that I would miss my flight. Great experience nonetheless. This was my ultimate Voyeur experience to date.
By Nudeone
2 weeks away! It's -12 here now and we are ready to warm up. Anyone else gonna be around?
By Craig321977
Oh, I'm so jealous. I'll be there for one day in about 2 weeks. Can't wait to get back when I can stay longer. Hope you have a wonderful time!
By lyonheart62
Nudeone wrote:I was there yesterday and it was great. Headed there now!
after that picture I have a permenant kink in my neck. Thanks for the picture.
By RickyStark
Plan to go in April. I like to hang out after the lifeguards leave at 5. Will do South Beach too; love to skinny dip there. The life guards don't bother you, but if someone calls the cops on their cell phone you have to cover up.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]