Exhibitionists meet here!
By Annie
I read all these threads about showing but there's no pics. Post a pic pertaining to the subject and we might get more results on our threads. Here's a pic of me showing a little nip in public. A little wind blows this right off my tits and I get some looks then. The men look like they want to down me and the women look like they want to kill me. Fun,fun,fun..........Annie ;)
By kptr11
Very nice Annie...next time I'm at Pirate's Cove (beach) I will have to take a few and post....
By Jbe
Suuuuhhh-weeeet! Love your handfuls! :mrgreen: Will catch up with you next week.
By ANNIENDON
Annie (this could be confusing) we completely agree but have also come to the conclusion that VW just does not have the traffic it once had. We have posted on a couple of other threads but when others did not we quit.
Attachments
PA044366.JPG
PA044366.JPG (153.86 KiB) Viewed 24157 times
By Annie
It's been several years since I visited this site and it has really changed. I've been reading about Igor and some of the other things that have gone on. Maybe it's for the best because it was pretty unfair back then. There was this certain circle of people that would win the contests every time just about. I just entered a couple contris for fun and knew I couldn't win because I wouldn't show my face and I'm older but it was just so obvious that they had their fav's and they won every time. My hubby was really pissed and left this site and never looked at it again....he's gone now though. Well so much about that and back to the subject. Maybe if some of us gals get enough pics and activity going on over here we'll draw more folks to the threads. Annie
By Thinker
Annie, your precious tits would be very nice to see in person. Sorry to hear there is no more "he", but that leaves room for "me"!!! ;)

Annie&Don, good to see your girls again. It has been a little while. Would love to see another video of your antics again.
By Annie
Thanks everyone for compliments on my tat. Annie uh other Annie your right this might be confusing to others reading this thread but I see you're kind of like me flashing around. I like to wear things that lets my nips slip in and out. Sometimes obvious and other time not so much. I think my tits are my best parts so I use them to my advantage. Funny how most men just love those two lumps of fat. Here's an old friend looking close at my tat. Of coarse he had to squeeze it a little. At my age I kinda like the attention anyway :D
By Titfreak
To say that this place isn't what it once was is a serious understatement.

I do like Annies' tits though... both of them! or... maybe more correct would be all four of them!?! ;)

Here's one of my wife just to add to the mix. Took this one in Pottery Barn two days ago.
Attachments
DSCN0012.jpg
DSCN0012.jpg (347.87 KiB) Viewed 23680 times
By cdl2
anniendon.......yummy, beautiFULL tits!!!!!
By Titfreak
cdl2 wrote:TF......great tit shot!!!!!
Hi Cdl. Thanks!
That was a fun pic to take.
By Thinker
Tf, I'll bite them...gently.

Annie, Love the double "exposure" in the mirror.
By Jbe
That is a great shot, Titfreak! I'll be glad to bite... but I'll also be gentle. :mrgreen:

Annie, I LOVE that mirror shot! It was all I could do to not lick and suck my monitor. ;)

Anniendon, those girls look like they are lots of fun to play with. Need help? :o
By Annie
Glad y'all liked the tit in the mirror shot. I thought it was pretty neat also. Here's one where I had a little too much wine and the guys were wanting me to show them a few things. I did. :o
By Zolder
Annie wrote:Glad y'all liked the tit in the mirror shot. I thought it was pretty neat also. Here's one where I had a little too much wine and the guys were wanting me to show them a few things. I did. :o
Another very nice pic! Thanks!
By Spcspoo2
Annie you look great I love the little yellow dress your wearing your very pretty! :D
By altony
Hi Annie
you look wonderful...you are sexy and bold.. the right combo. I am sure your hubby is proud of you...
e-mail privately.. love to know more of you.
By Annie
I guess you could call me bold. I used to wear this out to the clubs. Of coarse they were dark and you couldn't see me real good unless you were close to me. Once some guys realized that all I had on was a net though some were a pain in the butt. I would just put them in their place and carry on.
By Annie
Oops had to take that pic down from that last post. Showed my face a little too good. I have boys and grandchildren that have computers and I'm sure they surf sites like this looking at the women. Here's the pic without the head. Sorry :?
By dennis
Annie, nice to see you posting again it's been a long time.
By Annie
Yep been gone from over here a long time. It sure is different.
By Annie
I picked out most of my outfits. My hubby could sew pretty good and he made some of them. I've always been hot natured and never have liked wearing many clothes and now that I'm an old girl having hot flashes and all I really hate wearing too many clothes. Here's a little dress I'd wear and if the strap fell off my shoulder it would flash nips.
Top-14.jpg
By Annie
WOW!!! I just looked here and noticed that AnnieDon and Titfreaks wife and my pics have been looked at more 2500 times why aren't more of you guys leaving comments. Come on liven up guys and girls and leave us girls some reason to post more and better pics. Say sumtin
By JerryCal
I love all of these pics. I hope you beautiful ladies will continue to thrill me!
By Thinker
Annie, are you asking about comments on your album or in the threads? I have noticed too that there is very little commenting on and rating of the pictures in the albums.
By Annie
Yep this place has a lot of lookers and not much talkers just like in real life. I have sexed up a many a years now and I can go to bars or concerts any event and the men are intimidated and won't say anything to me. They like to maneuver around and look but most won't say anything except the ones that got their liquid courage down. Some are fun and some are rude and crude but most guys keep their distance and just look. Any how it's pretty dead here.
By Naddy
yu're right. we need tocomment more. sorry
By tugor
:D i suspect that u r right in a way…many guys ar hesitant to start a conversation with a gal but i think it is out of respect more than anything else….i would love to talk with any gals…nude or otherwise myself…my wife does not like me being bold though….but that is just me... :mrgreen:
By Thinker
I can see us being a little shy in person since commenting may cause you to stop. But on this site, I cannot understand no comments. After all, we are on this site on purpose and know that you are on here to be seen. Commenting will not cause you to stop. Thanks for showing us your magnificent body.
By tugor
i am fairly new to this site, but i was envolved with voyeurweb back when igor was involved…i am here this time to ask a question of the people that are here to enjoy the messages…i have not seen any nude mens photos on here…is that the way everybody wants it or do some of the girls want to see some cocks? :mrgreen:
By Annie
Thanks for the comments Thinker but on another thread I was fooling around on a guy said he'd rather not have the pics. He gets off on his imagination just reading the stories and no need for the pics they are not necessary for him. He wants me to post my pics to the picture side of the site and leave the forum just for reading. ????? I did the contris a few years ago and didn't like it because of all the rude comments about I wouldn't show my face or my tattoo or the quality of the pics it was always something. Besides I think I'm a little too old to compete with 20 something girls. I like the forum better and he's the first one I've had complain over here. Just shows you can't please everyone. I don't try to and don't really care. I won't post on that thread anymore and let them have it and stay on the threads I've started. :?
By Thinker
Well that guy can go fly a kite. Seeing you embedded in a story would be very welcome. Just seeing you is very welcome. ;)

You are not too old. You are beautiful RIGHT NOW!! But I agree to not show a photoshoot when all you get are dumb, stupid, and obnoxious comments.

Stay here were you are definitely appreciated by us all (except 1). Love ya.
By JackFlash1947
I wish they would make it illegal for people to wear clothes in or around pools, beaches, on boats....any place near water.

BTW Annie.... You are one super hot lady......
By Annie
I wish girls could go without shirts just like men. When we were trucking I'd go topless in New York and Canada because they have made it legal for girls to go topless so I exercised my rights. You should've seen the looks from some of the guys and women in the toll booths when they'd see me sitting there like that. Y'all like this look?
By willman
Excellent Annie!!! Great breasts and nipples. Yes if you them so good why not put them on show. I'm sure you are justly proud of your breasts. I for one think they beautiful. It's just a pity I live in UK cos I would to appraise them in the flesh so to speak. ;)
By Thinker
Love the look. I am sure you brightened up the toll booth operator's day.
By Annie
Oh I got some looks and T (I'm gonna call you T) I'm about 1200 miles from you besides I like to sex up and let strangers enjoy that look but I don't hook up with them as they say now days. I have plenty of old friends that I've known for years and we play as I call it when I'm ready. These three in the party here are still around and a couple or few more I know. Just about any of them come over or meet me when I want to let my hair down. Sorry T :(
By Thinker
It is my loss that you are so far away. But so glad you have close friends. Everyone needs friends to let their "hair down" with. I hope they can give great massages along with great oral worshipping. Hate to have you go without! ;)
By Annie
Oh I get some really good massages. I even have pics of a massage I got a guy to give me. It was his first time with me and he was so nervous it was funny.I gave him my phone and asked him to take a few pics as we went along but he was so nervous and excited that most all the pics were so blurry that they weren't any good and it was one of those first I-phones that took terrible pics anyway. I'm a ham for a massage I'll let just about anybody that wants to give me a massage and rub on me :D

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]