Exhibitionists meet here!
By Naddy
Annie wrote:It's been several years since I visited this site and it has really changed. I've been reading about Igor and some of the other things that have gone on. Maybe it's for the best because it was pretty unfair back then. There was this certain circle of people that would win the contests every time just about. I just entered a couple contris for fun and knew I couldn't win because I wouldn't show my face and I'm older but it was just so obvious that they had their fav's and they won every time. My hubby was really pissed and left this site and never looked at it again....he's gone now though. Well so much about that and back to the subject. Maybe if some of us gals get enough pics and activity going on over here we'll draw more folks to the threads. Annie
Yeah, I used to love this site, it was my No 1, then it really went down hill, but I continued to "monitor" it.
But now, it seems to be "cumin" back. If we can just git more submitters like Annie and we all start looking and commenting.....keep up the good work, Annie!!!
By Thinker
This is for Annie and anyone who really wants to please their partner (or be pleased):

Just rubbing someone is a massage, but it could be much, much more with little extra effort. I recommend you get The Massage Book by George Downing (ISBN 978-0-679-77789-2) for less than $15. With that book and a bottle of oil, I guarantee that you will enjoy giving your partner much more pleasure.
By Annie
Yep thanks Naddy but nope this place isn't coming back I don't think. I have 1000's of views on lots of pics but nobody hardly even comments.
Oh yea T I'm a sucker for a massage now there most women are alike but not sex. I like the happy ending ;) NOT I love the happy ending aren't I bad.
But if this place don't liven up soon I may move on. I have pics with 1000's of views on them no longer than they've been posted and look at all the comments. Very little :cry: Yep it sucks.
By Zolder
Annie wrote:Getting on the table ready to be rubbed.
Pics of your rub would be very nice! :D
By Annie
I've got more pics of it just going to wait a little and see if there's more interest to see them.
Thanks Zolder
By Annie
Ok here's another one but I don't have too many pics of this. This is a friend that I asked to take pics for me with my first I-phone as he massaged me and he agreed to it.
It turned into more of a we rubbed each other than a massage because I'd been wanting his pants for a while. Known him over 30 years partying together and going to events but we never hooked up as they say now days.
Most of the pics taken during this were blurs because he was so nervous. It tickled me that he was so nervous at this age. Needless to say there weren't too many pics taken once he got worked up. He put the phone down and got to business. There were few pics that were usable they were blurred or off center he wasn't worried about pics ;) He wanted to get busy but he tried to take pics :D
By Thinker
Doesn't look like he used any oil. That makes a big difference.
By beachguy60
Titfreak.... I know the store and right where those sign's are. I might just have to go buy that one. You lucky fucker you !!
By Annie
No he didn't get to the oil :) We were going to make our own oil if you know what I mean Thinker.
By Annie
Does it look like this?
We got to rubbing each other and wasn't worried about a massage.
By Thinker
Certainly do know about making that kind of oil. Just finished giving a 3 1/2 hour massage a couple of days ago. She definitely enjoyed it.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Titfreak.... I know the store and right where those sign's are. I might just have to go buy that one. You lucky fucker you !!
Yeah.. lucky could reasonably be considered an understatement. ;)
By Annie
Dead here. Will just be posting on the party thread on the Exhibitionists Forum and probably not there for long. I'm gone from here.
By mandadees
Hi Annie,

I just saw your threads and wanted to wave and say hello. :D
By jukata
OK I'm a newbie but saw this post and had to jump in. Hope you like!!!
Attachments
153.JPG
153.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 6913 times
By showit2me
One of our favorite pastimes.
Attachments
cigar shop show-.gif
cigar shop show-.gif (1.36 MiB) Viewed 6913 times

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]