Exhibitionists meet here!
By nowear
We are going on another trip in a couple of weeks. Once again, I'll be leaving my desktop with slightly naughty pictures toggling, and a very naughty file open in the desktop thumbs. We'll ask a motel maintenance man to check our computer chair while we're gone, and see what he notices.

I'll let y'all know what happens.
By AnonAnon
Good luck with the experiment.

A few months ago, my wife agreed to pose for a friend in photography school that needed a model for a class project. The photo shoot involved spraying my wife with graffiti paint while she was suspended against a wall in a dilapidated building. Because of the lifting required to secure her, there was a guy involved. Oddly enough, my wife didn't have any trouble being naked while being painted and made up, but was very conscious of the fact that she was using a tampon and string might be seen. It made it somehow very invasive for her in a way that nudity alone didn't even though she had to be washed and repainted several times and the washing involved soaping and washing off her crotch while we were just turned around and giving her privacy. She wouldn't say directly if she liked the idea of nude images on someone else's computer, but she must have been proud of them, because she wore a revealing enough top to the exhibit that a friend made the connection despite there being no face shown. She has a very distinctive collarbone, broad shoulders and a surgical scar.
By nowear
Last week my wife and I went on a 3 day trip. I had planned to leave photos toggling on my desktop for the maintenance man to find. But when we got to the motel, my plans changed. Here's why:

On the way Shy Exhibitionist Wife was flashing truckers. This time, however, she didn't masturbate in the car, so when we got to our motel room in the late afternoon, she was ready to come. Our room was on the second floor, in the back of the motel. Directly across from our window was the top floor of a two story parking deck. The upper floor was open to the sky and slightly above our window. Across the parking lot was another motel, maybe 30 yards away, with 4 stories of rooms facing our direction.

After we checked in, I went to move the car. I asked Shy Exhibitionist Wife to flash me from the room, while I took a photo from the parking lot. I parked on the lower level (in the shade), and when she flashed me, there was a huge glare on the window, and I couldn't see her very clearly (though my eyes penetrated the glare MUCH better than the camera lens (I didn't take time to find a no glare mode on the camera). But I was curious about the view from the upper lot, so I walked up and went over to where I was even with our window. Still a LOT of glare, at first. Then, a **** came over the sun, and took away the glare. Wow. I could see all the way across the room to the entry door. The bed was easily visible as long as the sun was behind the *****.

When I got to the room, she still had the curtains wide open. I showed her the photos on the small camera screen. She was encouraged enough to leave the curtains open while I laid her back on the bed, lifted her skirt, and gave her a good licking. The entire time, she was glancing out the window to see if anyone was on the parking deck. Then she took her sundress off, laid back naked and began to masturbate. She mostly had her eyes closed, but opened them a few times, and glanced out the window. Pretty soon though, her horniness took over, and she just stroked with no concern about the window. She was getting close to coming, when we both heard a large diesel motor. I looked out, and a double axle pickup had pulled into the parking lot directly where I had stood before. Just then, a **** came across the sun. I told Shy Wife "I think he's watching you", and she started moaning, and had a huge orgasm. But she made no attempt to cover up, and instead, started rubbing herself again. Her second orgasm was twice as powerful. We've been together a long time, so I could tell just how aroused this was making her. The man in the pickup stayed in his truck watching.

Now she sat up, and started sucking me. I could see the driver still watching. I laid her back down on the bed and entered her. As I was pumping, I was telling her about what I saw with **** cover. She started moaning again, and had another orgasm, just before I pulled out and came on her face. Now the driver got out of his truck, but just stood there watching from the parking lot. After I climbed off her, she started rubbing herself again, while my come rolled down her face. I told her the driver was out in the parking lot watching. She opened her eyes, and saw him, and had her biggest orgasm of the day. Afterwards, she got up and went to clean my come off her face. and the driver went on in to the motel.

So, here's the deal: When we leave photos for a maintenance man, Shy Wife doesn't want repeat stays at that motel. But this motel is so perfectly oriented for leaving the curtains open, that I want to be able to have multiple future stays there. She has entered a new phase of her exhibitionism, in leaving the curtains as wide open as possible. First time for everything, and this was an amazing "first time".
By AnonAnon
Nowear, my wife loves to show off to our neighbor the back of our city apartment during sex, even more so than wearing revealing clothing in public. She has the entire thing figured out so her face is always in shadow, but the rest of her body is revealed while I'm blocked by the window sill. Most of the time she just shows her torso, but she has at least once gotten off and wiped herself off slowly. When she knows he is watching, she likes me to grab and rub her tits and ass and sometimes like to get off and back on again facing backwards. Sex is a lot less intimate when she's being watched, but there are other rewards, because she has a whole different set of moves and enjoyment from letting someone observe her is her most private moments.

The neighbor occasionally talks to us on the street, though he has never said anything that even hints at what he thinks.
By nowear
We are planning another out of town trip for next month. We will be staying once again in the motel where Shy Exhibitionist Wife masturbated with the curtains open to the parking deck 20 feet away. We will ask for a room on the same floor (all 4 rooms in this wing are whirlpool tub rooms) which faces the parking deck. I'll let you know what the results are.
By nowear
Unfortunately we had to cancel two different trips because of bad weather. Now we plan to make that trip in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you all hear about our adventures.
By nowear
Last week we finally went on our planned trip. We stayed at the same motel as before, and requested a second floor room which put us directly across from the top parking deck (open to the sky). After we took our stuff to the room, I went to move the car, and told Shy Exhibitionist Wife that I wanted her to flash me out the window.

I drove around to the parking deck, and got out the camera. This time, the glare was not nearly as fierce as before, and I could easily see Shy Exhibitionist wife, pulling her dress up above her breasts with nothing under. After I took a few photos, I motioned for her to back up, away from the window. I was glad to see that this time, you could see clearly into the room all the way to the hall door. The sun was behind a large ****, and likely to stay that way.

As I was walking back into the motel, an SUV pulled in and parked next to our car. I wondered what Shy Wife would do. When I got to the room, she was already laying naked on the bed, with the feet facing the window. She hadn't yet begun to rub herself in earnest, but was just lightly playing with her breasts, and slit. When I got there, I checked out the SUV. An older couple were sitting in it, and making no move to get out. I quickly undressed and started licking Shy Wife. After I could tell she was getting very aroused, I asked her if she could see them watching. She groaned "yes" and I stood up. and let her start to rub herself.

When I looked out the window, it was starting to sprinkle, and I could see that the older couple appeared to be both rubbing THEMSELVES as they watched Shy Wife from their vehicle. I told this to Shy Wife, and it triggered an orgasm almost immediately. She kept rubbing and had two more in short order. As she had her second, I looked at the SUV to see the woman in the passenger seat raising her hips and having her own orgasm.

After seeing that, I entered Shy Wife, and told her about the woman having an orgasm while watching her. She quickly came again, and I pulled out and came on her face while the couple watched. Shy Wife, started rubbing herself again as soon as I pulled out, and with the couple watching from their car she had yet another orgasm, this time while my cum dripped down her face. With that, she announced that it was over, and asked me to shut the curtains.

It was yet another amazing adventure with this amazing wife. I know just how lucky I am.
By sfcouple49
another wonderful story nowear. we would love to see a picture of your wife - from the rooftop parking garage or while masturbating or, from the other thread, while flashing a trucker. add some visuals to the stories. what do you say? (And keep these stories coming!)
By nowear
Shy Exhibitionist Wife and I will be taking a couple of trips next month, so I'll try again, leaving somewhat naughty photos toggling to invite a further look from the maintenance man whom we will ask to go to our room while we are gone, to check out the computer desk chair "stuck" all the way down..
By nowear
Now wouldn't that point straight at the motel staff?

Hard to imagine a maintenance man getting away with stealing a laptop from a room he's been asked to service.

Besides, it's an older, cheap laptop with zero info that would be useful to a thief.

More likely that the thumb drive with the photos (none of which showed Shy Exhibitionist Wife's face) would be nabbed.

But even that would excite Shy Wife, as she would know someone wanted to have her photos.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]