Exhibitionists meet here!
By nowear
Anybody ever do this? My wife and I were on a trip, and she woke up early and went shopping. We planned for me to sleep in, and she would come back to the motel, and pick me up for lunch and a museum trip.

Our room had an overhead light that had a burned out bulb. When it was almost time for my wife to return, I went to the lobby and told the clerk about the bulb. She asked if it was ok for the maintenance man to go in while we were gone, and I told her it would be fine. Then I sat outside and waited for my wife to pick me up.

I left two photos of Shy Exhibitionist Wife on my desktop toggling back and forth. Both photos were of her flashing her hairy twat to the camera, but were carefully cropped so that just her pubic hair showed. The photos were very suggestive, but just short of being lewd. Her large lovely lips were blurred out by the taskbar, but it was oh so obvious that she was bottomless and flashing the camera. The computer was set to not go to sleep for two hours.

When we got back hours later, my computer chair was in a different place, and the mouse had been moved, so I know that he saw them and looked for more. But unless he had an accomplice at the front desk, he would have probably been wary of taking very long.

Now I'm wondering what else he might have found on the computer, though the juiciest files are well hidden. At the very least, he likely saw the more explicit versions of the photos I cropped, which were in the same file on the desktop background. If he was bold enough to look at the other desktop files, he got to see several close ups of her wet twat with her holding her lips apart.

I waited until we got home , and were making love before I told her what had happened. As I suspected she would, Shy Wife was extremely aroused by what had happened, though she said she probably wouldn't want to stay at that hotel again. She was surprised by how hot it made her. Now she's looking forward to our next out of town trip.
By nowear
Any motel maintenance men out there? Let me know if this has happened to you.

Anyone else ever leave photos showing on their laptop?
By nowear
We're going on another trip in a few days. We will try again to leave some inviting photos toggling on the desktop background file on my laptop computer, while we go out for a while, and ask the maintenance man to check on something (seems we can always find something) while we are gone. it's only a one day trip this time, so our window for him looking will be smaller (compared to a 2 night stay, when the second afternoon can invite a more leisurely look). Still, Shy Exhibitionist Wife and I are hoping for the best.

I've added another bit of invitation, by leaving the desktop file open on my taskbar. When you do that, if your cursor is on the taskbar over the icon, a small box appears which shows the thumbnails of the file. I found out that by holding the cntrl button and scrolling up with the mouse, I can increase the size of the thumbnails.

Looking closely at the thumbnails, you can tell that some are close ups of her twat (though the close ups are not what was toggling). That will invite a closer look by clicking on that file. And then, if he's interested, there are many more files on the drop down menu at the desktop background file.

I'll let you all know what, if anything happens.
By nowear
How disappointing! We had it all set up for a maintenance man to come to our room while we were out. We had left inviting photos toggling on the desktop of my computer, and a thumbnail file of what were obviously crotch shots blown up enough to see. Maybe it was TOO inviting and he suspected a set up of some kind.

But he was either shy or had a moral reason for not looking because the mouse was exactly as we had left it. To the centimeter. So we will try again after the first of the year.

If anyone else tries this, let me know how you did.
By Horny47
nowear wrote: ... But he was either shy or had a moral reason for not looking because the mouse was exactly as we had left it. To the centimeter. So we will try again after the first of the year.
Perhaps he was simply afraid of losing his job.

If you want to have out-of-town hotel fun, then let me be your in-room cameraman while y'all fuck.

If she's too shy for me to be in the room, then we'll figure out an angle so that I can film you through the window from a different room.

What do you think?
By nowear
We are not interested in anything but anonymous folks getting a look at some of her pictures.

She wants it to be happenstance, and not planned out. We didn't create this thread for hooking up with someone.
By Intrepid
A long time ago I read of a man who traveled a lot on business and, consequently, stayed in hotels frequently. He told of leaving a Playboy, Penthouse or similar magazine laying on the desk when he went out for the day, with a $20.00 bill and a note tucked into the centerfold. The note was to the hotel made and offered her the $20.00 if she left her panties under the pillow on the bed. He said it worked a few times.
Although I've never tried buying a maid's panties this way, I did once leave a Playboy magazine laying on the table positioned in a way I would know if it had been moved and looked at. Sure enough, when I returned it had been moved.
Women like to look too (especially if they think no one will know they are looking), and compare.

I think it's a fair bet that anything you leave lying around will be looked at (including your luggage).
Way back in high school I worked at a hotel in my city. Among other duties, I had to deliver room service orders, etc.
For a while some of the dancers who worked in town stayed there and they weren't the least bit shy about answering the door fully naked. I saw many other things as well and after a while you start to expect just about anything when you walk into a room. I once delivered a steak dinner to a guy who had two naked women in bed with him.

If the maintenance guy in your story had any computer skills at all, I think you can be certain he had a look around. There might be a way, if your computer has a camera built in like so many do, that you can set it up to see if anyone has a look at what you leave for them.
By nowear
We are going on another trip in a few weeks, and once again, we'll try leaving inviting photos on a laptop in our hotel room, as we ask the maintenance man to check something as we are out. We'll take a burned out light bulb, and change out the bulb on the computer desk.

If there are any motel maintenance men out there, let us know if this has happened to you before. (photos, not burned out bulbs)
By nowear
Success! We went on a two day trip this week and left photos toggling on my laptop in the motel room on the second afternoon, and asked if the maintenance man would check on the phone at the computer desk while we were out.

When we returned, the mouse had been moved, and we could tell he had looked. What we never expected though, was that he actually left us a thank you note! In it, he said that She Exhibitionist Wife's photos were his favorites in 17 years on being a maintenance man (after retiring from the Navy). He also told us he'd lost his wife last May, and that she liked taking "naughty photos" as well. He also admitted to copying the 4 files we left on the desktop drop down menu, but promised that he'd keep the files for himself, and not post them anywhere (he said that's what his wife would have wanted). Shy Exhibitionist Wife was embarrassed, but aroused by him saying he would put her photos to "good use".

Anybody else ever tried this?
By sexybbw4u
Never thought of that one... but we have done the room service order... My man puts the order in and then gets in bed acting like he's watching tv or something... I have on my see thru lingerie and answer the door and hopefully let the male waiter in and direct him to the table to set our order down... Then I proceed to pay him and fumble for a while and of course tip him...all the while my hubby is watching the waiter look at me up and down... very very big turn on for both of us... :o
By luvtoshow
That sounds really exciting for the room service guy. I'd love to be him! Next time, instead of giving him cash for a tip, let him squeeze your breasts or touch your pussy.
By nowear
Well, nakedfisherman, looks like you were right. The maintenance man DID have a flash drive with him, and put it to use. He also said he'd put Shy Exhibitionist Wife's photos to "good use". ;)
By nowear
We are going on another trip at the end of the month. We will once again leave suggestive photos on the laptop while we leave and have a maintenance man check out something in the room.

Wish us luck!
By nowear
We had to postpone our trip in early March, but have rescheduled for mid-April. Once again we'll leave suggestive pictures toggling on my lap top in the motel room, while we go out for a few hours. We'll ask the maintenance man to check on something, and see if he's interested enough to check out the entire desktop file, which shows Shy Wife's large luscious lips. And if he's computer savvy, there are many more photos on the drop down menu.

Wish us luck!
By nowear
Unfortunately, we had to cancel our last two trips due to deaths in both families. But in the meantime, I tried another way to use the laptop to show Shy Exhibitionist Wife in a subtle manner.

We were having some furniture delivered, and the store was supposed to call ahead and tell us they were on the way, but the girl at the store forgot to call, and they pulled up while I was down in the basement. My laptop had two fairly suggestive photos of Shy Wife toggling back and forth. In both photos, she had her legs spread for the camera, but the photo was cropped so that just the top few inches of her pubic hair showed. Still, it was very obvious that she was flashing the cameraman.

Before I could get back upstairs, they were already knocking on the door. A middle aged, overweight guy with a young kid helping him. As they delivered the furniture, the big guy noticed the laptop, as he was setting a chair down near it. Then he had to help me move the sofa (which we were replacing, but they weren't taking it) out of the way for the new stuff. I allowed him to grab to end of the sofa near the computer, and as we walked forward (he was facing the computer) I had him stop right next to the screen while I "rested my hands and got a better grip". He was staring at the screen the entire time, and when we put the sofa down, he squeezed by it VERY slowly getting back out to the open part of the room. They had to assemble some of the pieces, and while they did, I excused myself, as if I needed to go to the bathroom. As I went upstairs, I could see him looking again at the computer. While in the bathroom, I head him ask the kid to get something from the truck. I sneaked out of the bathroom, without flushing, and peeked downstairs. He had his face inches from the screen, and was rubbing himself through his pants. I watched him for a moment, and then flushed the john, and went back down.

When the kid came back, the older guy told him he could wait out in the truck. He finished the assembly, and finally, brought the manifest to me to sign. By now, I was sitting at my computer, so he had to walk over next to me. I looked at the manifest for a minute, and then picked up my calculator. I acted like I was adding up the totals, even acting pissed that I had to start over. The entire time I could feel him behind me looking at Shy Wife's photos. I could tell in the reflection of the window I was facing, that he was rubbing himself through his pants again. Suddenly his breathing got shallow and quick, and he turned and walked away for a moment. I finished the adding, signed the manifest, and turned to give it to him. I swear to you, he had a wet streak going down his left pants leg! The dude came in his pants looking at Shy Wife's photos. Amazing.

Anyone else tried anything similar?
By Thinker
He must have been very horny. I don't think I could have cum with just this amount of rubbing myself. I bet he was pleased with this trip!
By nowear
Since we had so much luck with the furniture delivery man, we're going to try something similar. We're going to have a carpet cleaner come clean the living room rug sometime when Shy Wife is gone (but she knows all about this). When he's almost finished, I'll leave the check for him on my laptop keyboard, and excuse myself to the bathroom.

Of course, we'll have pictures of Shy Exhibitionist Wife toggling on the desktop. The photos will be obviously flashing photos, but cropped just short of being indecent. The desktop icon will be showing with blown up photos of Shy Wife holding her wet lips apart. I don't think he would pick up the check without noticing. But he'd have to move the mouse to make the desktop file show up. And I will know if the mouse has been moved

I'll let you all know what happens. Has anyone else tried something like this?
By Shardog
I am really liking these little set ups. Please continue and tell us what happens.

One time years ago when me and my wife were in our 20's we stopped at a hot spot near the beach. She was in her American flag bikini and little shorts. we sat at the bar and had a burger and a drink. we noticed one of those photo booths and went and took some pics. I told her to move her bikini top to the side and hold her tits. She stood up alittle so you could not see her face. The pic was awesome, nice 20something year old tits, big light brown nipples and her red painted nails.

After paying I told my wife to head for the door where she was looking at some items on the wall. I put the pic with the tip on the bar and told the guy I left his tip over there. We waited for his reaction. He stared at the pic with a big smile. Then came over and thanked me for a great tip all the while eyeing my wife up and down.

It was so hot ... i loved it.
By nowear
Shy Wife is going out of town for a day soon, and I've got the carpet cleaner lined up. Read my previous post and you'll understand.

I'll let you all know what transpires. She's looking forward to hearing about it afterwards. Wish us luck!
By Funstuff
Years ago wife and I were at a club drinking and dancing. There was a photo booth there and I talked wife into taking some pics with me. We got a bit carried away and did some topless, her standing on stool bent over pussy shot etc. All in great fun and since curtain did not go to floor those outside booth new we were up to something. Back then you had to wait a couple minutes for pics to print. While we were waiting we got distracted for a second and when we turned around someone else had grabbed the pics. We never did find out who had them but people kept telling us nice pics all night long. Someone was showing the pics around the bar but no one would tell us who had them but anyone that wanted apparently got to see my wife's exposed pictures that night but us. Was a fun night and to this day someone may still have the pics.
By nowear
Nice story, Funstuff. Thanks for posting.

One question: Did your wife get excited knowing there were others in the club looking at her nude photos?
By nowear
We went on an unplanned trip last week. We were staying two nights at a chain motel in a small Southern town. We were NOT planning on enticing the maintenance man in this motel, as we may need to make several trips there, and it's the only decent motel in town. Shy Wife does not like to have repeat stays where her photos have been seen before, and I honor that request. So here's what happened:

The first night of our stay, we found a live lizard in the bathroom. No problem there, for us, as we have similar lizards near our house, and have caught and released them many times. But we wanted the management to know about it, so we called the front desk. The clerk called the manager, who came to our room to help. By the time he arrived, the clerk had caught the lizard, and released it outdoors. But he stayed a bit and asked us about our stay.
We told him that the refrigerator was noisy, but other than that, we were fine. He said they were getting ready to replace the refrigerators anyway, and said he'd give us a discount on the room. He gave the computer a quick glance as he left the room.

I saw him the next day, and he asked if the refrigerator was a problem. He came again to the room to listen to how loud it was. Shy Wife was gone, so when he came to the room, this time he glanced a bit longer. I told him that we were ok with the refrigerator noise.

That night, when we left for dinner, my laptop was set up as always with two toggling photos, and the mouse placed so the thumbnails of the desktop file were showing in the box. The thumbs were enlarged so that if you looked closely, you could tell that some of the photos were of here spread legs with no panties.

But I was not expecting anyone to enter the room. The computer was set that way just out of habit. Despite that, when we got back from dinner, my computer had the entire desktop file showing at full screen. Somebody had looked, and not put things back like they found it.

The next morning, I found out from the clerk that the manager had asked a guest, (a workman who was staying there, and worked in the refrigeration business), to check our fridge while we were at supper. Well, he certainly checked more than the fridge! Now I wonder if the manager was in on it, and looked, as well. Perhaps he told the workman that he could check out the desktop as a perk? At any rate, it seemed strange that he sent someone to our room without asking us. So I'm betting he was in on it, as well.

My guess is that the fridge guy (and maybe the manager) got to see all of the files on the dropdown menu, some of which show Shy Wife holding her wet lips apart, her masturbating with my come dripping down her chin, her flashing in public, and much more. We'll never know if he/they copied anything, but that's certainly a possibility.

I can't tell Shy Wife yet. I'll have to wait until we have no reason to stay there again. But she is going to have many "sessions" thinking about this whenever I tell her. It really makes her hot to think about someone seeing her pictures in person. And from what I found when we returned, there's no doubt that someone checked out the files (or at least one) on the dropdown menu. I can't wait until I can tell her about it.
By nowear
We are taking another trip soon, and we'll once again leave my laptop on in the room while we're out. We'll ask the maintenance man to check on something (the light at the computer desk is always a good choice), and see if he notices the desktop photos toggling back and forth of Shy Exhibitionist Wife flashing the camera. The photos are carefully cropped to show the top of her pubic hair only. But the desktop file will remain open on the taskbar, and the cursor will be over it, so that it shows the thumbnails from that file. The thumbnails have been enlarged, so that if you look carefully, you can see that there are other photos in the file that show her spread legs, and big lips.

If he is enterprising enough to look at files in the drop down menu, he'll see many close up shots of her holding her lips apart and showing her wetness to the camera, masturbating with my come dripping down her face, flashing in public, and more.

If the computer is set to go to sleep after 4 hours, and we come back later than that, and find it running, we'll know for sure that the mouse was moved within the last 4 hours.

Wish us luck!
By nowear
Well, the mouse HAD been moved, but I think the maintenance man was not computer savvy this time. But without a doubt, he looked at the desktop file which contained photos showing Shy Exhibitionist Wife's luscious lips, as she spread for the camera. But I don't think he even selected "select all" to show the photos in that file at full screen, otherwise, the desktop file would have shown that it had been moved, and it did not. So he definitely looked, but only at the thumbnails. Still, Shy Exhibitionist Wife was excited to know that he wanted to see more of her.

We'll try again next month on another trip.
By Thinker
You also have to remember that someone who is not computer-savvy will be very hesitant to look for fear that they cannot hide their tracks.
By nowear
Thinker, you are right about that. With that in mind, I'm putting more revealing photos in the desktop file. If all they know to do is scroll through the thumbs, at least they would have more to look at.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we tried again, but this time no luck. The motel we stayed in didn't have a maintenance man. The manager did all the repairs. I had him come to the room while Shy Exhibitionist Wife was gone. Then I excused myself, and told him I'd be back in a while. I even managed to video him alone in the room, but all he did was give a cursory glance at the computer screen, and then right to work. He was there for about 5 minutes, and never showed interest.

Perhaps, I should have told him I'd be gone for a longer time.

Trying again next month. Wish us better luck.
By expresscruiser
What is being overlooked in all the fun of leaving laptops set up to be viewed, is that a flash drive can copy the pictures and post them wherever on the net
By Intrepid
Here is an idea for you hotel room exhibitionists who may like to be a little more discreet:
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I used to work in a hotel, way back in high school. In that place (as in many others), the bathroom was the first door on the left or right as you entered the room. The mirror was on the facing wall of the bathroom. That is, as you were walking into the room, and the bathroom door was open a bit (as it was several times when I entered somebody's room to deliver something) all you had to do was glance in and you could see the mirror and anyone standing in front of it. After the first time I saw the wife or girl friend of the guy who signed for the order standing fully naked in front of the mirror toweling her hair, I ALWAYS made sure to check to see if the bathroom door was open a bit.
It may or may not have been intentional, but I really didn't care.
By nowear
Well, we tried again last week, and were successful.

Shy Wife had gone out for the morning, and was to pick me up at the hotel a little before noon. About 11:15am I called for the maintenance man to come to the room to "fix" the computer chair, which I had told the clerk was "stuck" all the way down. The guy showed up at the room, middle aged white guy, and I had a towel around my waist. I told him I had to get in the shower, but to take his time with the chair. I also asked him, if he got it unstuck (it was never stuck, btw) to just sit there for a minute or two and see if it felt like the chair was sinking slowly.

I had concealed our camera, recording the entire thing. When I got out of the shower, he had gone, but the mouse had definitely been moved. Not only that, but the desktop file was in a different place. (I had carefully arranged the desktop file, so that the thumbs clearly showed a stand up nude shot (with no face) of Shy Exhibitionist Wife). It would have been almost impossible to miss if he sat in the chair while it was all the way down. So, even before viewing the movie, I KNEW he had looked.

Shy Exhibitionist Wife has already masturbated twice while watching him look at her photos. He did NOT try to copy anything, just took his time and let all the thumbs be viewed full size. I think he realized that the chair was NOT malfunctioning, so he just sat there and looked, and then, got up and left. On the movie, you could see him reach into his lap at one point. Shy Wife was impressed by the bulge he had showing, but I didn't notice that, until she pointed it out.

For those who would have us post the video: No way. This is a guy's job at stake if he were recognized. I wouldn't do that, particularly since we asked him to come to the room.

At any rate, it was a big success. We'll be trying again after the 1st of the year.
By nowear
Well the time finally came for me to tell Shy Exhibitionist Wife about the two guys who looked at her photos on our computer in our motel room while we were at dinner. This is from a post from last August. I think it was titled "Accidental Success". She only decided recently that we did not need to return to that town. So I told her what happened before:

I waited until she was masturbating, and started telling her what I found. When we came back from dinner that night, not only was the mouse in a different place, but there were thumbnails of her twat showing on the desktop file! I told her that the next morning, I was told that the manager had a frequent guest who was a refrigeration man to "check" on our room refrigerator (which was loud) while we were at dinner. Of course the manager had to let the man into our room. I'm guessing that both of them enjoyed what they found, and likely used thumb drives to copy, though we've never seen any of the photos on the web. At any rate, when I told her that they were looking at her photos while we were at dinner, she started moaning loudly, and had 4 over the top orgasms. Now if I want to get her wet. all I have to do is mention that motel, LOL.
As it turns out, we had spoken to the refrigeration guy when we checked in, and he was around our age, so I'm sure he was overjoyed to get those photos. Manager, too, I'm sure.
By nowear
We are going on another trip in a couple of weeks. I'm going to ask Shy Exhibitionist wife if she would like to help pick the photos for the desktop AND the files on the drop down menu.

Wish us luck! I'll be back to tell whatever happens.
By nowear
We were once again successful last week leaving photos for a maintenance man to find. We were on a two day trip, and the second afternoon, we told the front desk clerk that we would be gone several hours sightseeing, and asked if the maintenance man would check our desk chair (we claimed it was stuck in the low position) and change the light bulb on the desk lamp (we had taken along a burned out bulb to swap).

This time, I put many more photos on the desktop file, in case the maintenance man was not computer savvy, so he would at least have more thumbnail shots to look at. Two of the tamest photos were toggling on the screen for him. Both showed Shy Exhibitionist Wife flashing her twat to the camera, but were cropped just short of showing her luscious lips (which were blurred by the taskbar).

But he was indeed computer savvy, as the desktop file that HE went back to was different (though similar) than the one we left for him. So as soon as we returned, we KNEW that he had looked, not only at the desktop file, but at others on the drop down menu. Shy Exhibitionist Wife was very aroused, and had a loud orgasm rubbing herself and thinking about this man looking at her photos. Now when we make love, if I mention his looking at her photos, she gets soaking wet. Which is the point of doing it in the first place.
By FastFive
Nowear,

You post more or less the same story every time you come here... are you ever actually going to post pics?

:?:
By nowear
Sorry to disappoint you, but Shy Exhibitionist Wife does not post photos to the internet. This is a forum for exhibitionist discussion. THAT is why we are here. I'm certain you can find photos elsewhere if that's what you are looking for. If you are bothered that the stories are too much alike, then perhaps you should consider scrolling or not clicking on this link.
By Shardog
I can see how someone would see it as being the same story over and over. I have done the same type of "flashes" with my wife. Its not the premise that makes it exciting or boring. Its the fact that it is a different person on the viewing side of it. A different person gives a different or new reaction witch adds or gives a different excitement to the same scenario. I loved for my wife to wear something that would give a waiter a peek, or more, at her tits/nipples. A different top, different restaurant and different waiter made it exciting every time. In its written form I guess it could seem like the same thing over and over again. To each his own, if you don't like it then search out something you do like.
By FastFive
By AnonAnon
We've never provided photos, but my wife enjoys the occasional photograph that someone might be bold enough to take enough to have fun posing for them. One of our friends was rewarded with an image of her sucking provocatively on a hotdog in one hand while pulling her top down just past a nipple with the other in the middle of a crowded restaurant.
By nowear
"To each his own, if you don't like it then search out something you do like." - shardog

Thank you. Well said. Unless there is an agenda to troll, then you'd think that anyone who doesn't like this thread would merely go to a different one.
By nowear
We went to the beach a couple of weeks ago and once again left my laptop running on the second day with somewhat naughty photos toggling on the desktop. We had brought a burned out light bulb, and changed the desk lamp so that the maintenance man had to come change it. We also asked him to check the desk chair, as (we told him) it was "stuck" all the way down. On the desktop in addition to the photos toggling, we had left the desktop file showing blown up thumbnails. I don't think any male would look at the thumbnails, and NOT want to look further.

On the way out of the motel, we saw the maintenance man (probably mid-fifties) and he was definitely checking out Shy Exhibitionist Wife's legs in her short sundress. When we got back later, the mouse was in a different place (we had taken a photo of it before we left) so we KNOW that he looked. The file on the desktop had over 20 photos of Shy Wife in various poses. The ones showing my come on her face were cropped so her entire face was never shown. There were also shots of her flashing truckers, masturbating in the car, sucking me off, and flashing me in public places.

When I saw the maintenance man in the hall the next day he just nodded but he couldn't keep the smirk off his face. I just told him thanks for "fixing" the chair, and he said "no problem, let me know if I can help again." We both knew. I just wonder if he copied anything.
By nowear
We are going on another trip in a couple of weeks for a two night stay. Of course I'll be leaving photos of Shy Exhibitionist Wife toggling on my laptop screen as he comes in to "fix" the desk chair.

I'll let you all know how it goes. It's a trucker flashing trip as well, so a lot to experience.
By nowear
Last week we had another adventure with a maintenance man viewing Shy Exhibitionist Wife's photos on my laptop. We were having a two night stay, and the second afternoon, we left to go sightseeing and asked the front desk clerk if he would have the maintenance man check our computer chair while we were gone. I told him the chair was stuck in the down position.

We had taken a photo of the mouse before we left so we were able to easily tell that the mouse had been moved, but beyond that, the url line at the drop down menu was showing a file name that was an empty link (I had removed it before the trip, as it had photos that showed her entire face). So he was surfing through (and likely copying) all the files in the drop down menu. There were many files with photos of trucker flashing (including some where a trucker saw her masturbate), close ups of her wet twat, using a vibrator with my come dripping off her chin,and many more.

The next day, before we left, I went down to the lobby to get a luggage cart. When I got to the elevator, there was the maintenance man. He said "Hola amigo, does your chair work better now"? with a grin on his face. I thanked him, and he said to me "may I talk frankly? I said OK, and he said "Of course you wanted me to see the photos, but did your wife know the you were doing that?"

"Yes, indeed she did" I said as his eyes got big. "She's an exhibitionist, but doesn't flash in person except for truckers on the interstates". Did you like what you saw? I asked. "Oh Yes!" he exclaimed.

"Well, if you copied anything, you must know that if ANY of those photos end up on the internet, it would point directly to you. Understood"?

He just nodded as the elevator doors opened and we got on. "One question for you" I asked...Did you masturbate after seeing her pictures?"

"Si, repeatedly" he said as the doors opened to the lobby and we went different directions.That was the first time we have ever had any conversation about Shy Wife's Exhibitionism. I haven't told Shy Wife yet. I'm afraid she'll think it's too much contact. But it was hot. I'm certain that even if it worried her, she will get very aroused at the idea of him masturbating "repeatedly" to her photos.
By AnonAnon
Hot story, nowear.

It is relatively rare that friends will take a photo of my wife's exhibitionism, but a photographer friend of ours who was more comfortable asking to take an image once got her to give a hot dog a protracted blow job in a popular local restaurant while he took a number of images of her braless in a see through top. Her top had already attracted a lot of attention while we were waiting for our table, but the posing was so provocative that the entire room was staring at her tits for the entire meal. He showed us a few images and what I remember is that my wife was aware enough to not only keep her arms from covering her nipples, but also to keep her tits pressed against her top hard enough that the nipples showed through. Her comment to me as we walked out with yet more patrons staring at her chest was, "I'm happy to have him use those photos for his personal pleasure."
By AnonAnon
Thanks, Shardog.

A few years ago we went clubbing and my wife wore a pair of skin tight knit pants under a crop top. When her thigh-length jacket parted it drew attention to her crotch where her landing strip was visible as a clear shadow. There's a seam that keeps her pussy from being too visible and you'd have to really stare to focus on what is visible. She let the jacket part as we got into an elevator with our friends and it was fun to see them gasp. The jacket stayed in the car all evening. Her ass looked great on the dance floor and she has a mole that showed through very nicely. The entire group enjoyed those pants, even the girls. My wife wears them a few times every year and our friends joke that she should take requests. I love that she can make nudity fun for people who can enjoy it.
By nowear
I finally told Shy Exhibitionist Wife about me meeting the maintenance man and having a conversation with him about the photos he found (and copied). I was afraid she would be concerned that the contact was too close, but she seemed unperturbed by that aspect. She WAS however, VERY aroused at the idea that he was masturbating in our motel room to her photos while we were out sightseeing.

I told her while she was masturbating, and when I got to him admitting he masturbated in our motel room while we were gone, she started groaning and came so hard it looked almost painful. That REALLY set her off.

Last week, we had some friends coming over to visit, so I changed my desktop photo to one that we took sightseeing at about the time the maintenance man was in our room. Shy Wife knew exactly what I had done (and why) and I almost cracked up watching her tell about the park where the photo was taken, all the while knowing that while we were at that park, there was a man masturbating to her photos in our motel room.

Now if I mention that motel to Shy Wife while we are making love, she gets soaking wet immediately.
By nowear
I referenced this thread in another on this forum, so I'm bumping this to the top to make it easier to find.

The reference is in the "Computer Repair" thread.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]