Exhibitionists meet here!
By nhvoyeurcouple
We're a couple in our mid fifties into exhibitionism, same room, nude swimming holes, etc. looking for other couples with similar interests.
By twublu
Hi,
NH resident here and also interested in voyeur/exhibitionism. Male, early 50's in good shape (given the 1960's vintage!). It's a little cold for any outside fun at the moment, but I'm sure that we could find a creative scenario or two if we have a mind to!

Happy New Year.
By WetOne69
Northern Ct swingers, nudists and exhibitions here. Love anything public ;)
By WetOne69
Northern CT here. Swingers, nudists, and exhibitionists..... We love to play in public.... :shock:
By twublu
HMmm. Northern CT is a little south of here, but well worth the drive for the greatest show on earth...

"Come inside, the show's about to start guaranteed to blow your head apart.
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth.
The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth." ELP

Your ELP signature brought back fond memories! It is always a pleasure to hear of, or meet, like minded New Englanders!
By nhvoyeurcouple
To sunbumz, we recently found the saunas and have been there a few times. We love sharing saunas with other kinky couples. I love getting head while watching another guy giving it to his wife or her sucking him off. We are also looking for other couples that like the saunas or have other good places to hang out.
By SoNHCpl
We are a southern NH couple that enjoys being nude. Love Haul Over and have had great times in Key West. But never heard of the saunas ? Sounds like fun activities,can someone fill us in ? We have some time and always love a road trip!
By nhvoyeurcouple
It's a clothing optional b and b in Richmond with saunas, group hot tub, and pool. Not 5 star, the place could use a little maintenance, but the crowd is mature, naked, and very open minded. What goes on depends on the crowd that night but it usually gets kinky, a lot of exhibitionists go and love it there. People often prearrange to share a room or sauna with other couples and may fool around behind closed doors and sometimes/often out in the open. Love it there, never been disappointed, more kinky than any other nude places we go to.
By SoNHCpl
Sounds like Miss P and I need to take a road trip there. Is alcohol allowed? A cooler maybe?

Day or evening best for watching and being watched ? Do you spend the night or just head there for some special time?

Thanks for the info , we will definitely check it out ,sounds like it is right up our alley!
By SoNHCpl
Miss P and I are interested in heading there,sounds like fun. Is it weekdays or just weekends ? Love the nude aspect of how this sounds. Not sure about sharing but like the showing !
By nhvoyeurcouple
google richmond sauna. No alcohol outside the Inn. Weekends are prob. busiest. We are looking for some same room couples to play with there or any other place it's safe to do so in New England. Love the outdoors, thinking about nude camping, fishing, etc. etc.
By jasonphoto
Is anyone familiar with Dave's Sauna in South Paris, Maine? Website indicates it can be rented for private functions. They state: (Great for company parties, reunions, birthday parties, and anything else you can think of-use your imagination!). It is the "use-your-imagination!" comment that interest me.

I have emailed to find out if bathing suits are optional in sauna. Waiting to hear back.

jason.fraley@aol.com
By Watchbewatched
I am 52 male who will be in Manchester for the week, starting tomorrow. I am in god shape, fun to be around and love watching or being watched. Any couples or ladies want to arrange a little mutual showing?

My evenings are generally free. I would love to meet up and see some of the local "sights". Message me and let's see what we can come up with.
By nhvoyeurcouple
Let me know if anyone plans to go to the sauna or swimminghole in VT. We can go during the week if that works. It's usually more quiet during the week. ;)
By ctwife
Wife and I love being watched and the wife loves to flash in safe public places and areas. Anyone that would like to watch, we are in the Putnam CT area.
By SoNHCpl
Miss P and I are in So NH ,we do travel some but normally weekends only . We do like the idea of meeting some new friends at the Saunas . Great way to watch , be seen and have some nude fun . Should we try to get this together?
By nudelakers
couple in southern NH, would love to exchange outdoor shots with others. Have boat on Winnipesaukee and are out there all the time nude. Wife put on quite a show for a guy who flew over in an ultra light last year. He actually came back and circled low for a couple of minutes before giving a thumbs up.
By igotskill69
Hi! Any New England exhibitionists still active? If anyone ever comes to Vermont , hit me up. I am really wanting to meet up with an exhibitionist couple or female. I love the excitement. Would be willing to play with right couple, but would definitely be into watching, voyeuring. I can even video you if you want me to with your camera. There will be lots of places tohave fun now that peeper season is done!
By igotskill69
any New England exhibitionists still aroung? Anyone coming to Stowe Vt for some foliage viewing and possible flashing? I know of a couple hotels that would make great open curtain show places from parking lots and there are lots of other places to let oops. Hell in most of Vt you can be naked as long as you don't strip off in public.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]