Exhibitionists meet here!
By DarknLadyJedi
Barring any changes we are currently planning the Meet & Greets for Wednesday the 23rd at the Southernmost Cafe & Friday the 25th at Captain Tony's.

Wednesday from 2-4PM @ Southernmost Cafe
Come to the end of Duval on Wednesday for a nice gathering of old friends and the making of new ones. Southernmost Cafe has a small topless beach (often nude during Fantasy Fest) an area for topless volleyball, food and drink. Located conveniently close to the Southernmost Point for picture opportunities either coming to or leaving the M&G.

Friday from 2-4PM @ Captain Tony's
Captain Tony's Saloon on Greene Street has been the unofficial hang out for the VW/RC fun for years, come relax between walking the strip and preparing for the evening's festivities.
By flashm40f
FF is the world's biggest meet n greet. This will be FF #13 for us. We've made friends from all over the country that we get to see one week of the year.
By outsidegirl
I have a question for someone. Is the Southernmost Cafe topless beach open to the general public? Is there a fee to use the beach if you are not staying there. We have been going to FF for 9 years now, but never used the Southernmost-- but this time I would like to use the beach. Thanks to anyone who can provide this inf. Outsidegirl
By Mika
Hey everyone. Here is the official fantasy fest party house for Redclouds. Hope to see everyone soon!
Attachments
deck1.jpg
deck1.jpg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 7575 times
By rockclimber
Great time had by all!!
Attachments
DSC_8782 smaller.JPG
DSC_8782 smaller.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6798 times
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]